"Minhae will be all right"

Twins!

I have changed the "_____" into Kim Sooyeon, you can read it as your name :)

at Krystal's car

"well for now lets just 4 of us know about this thing ok?" said you.

"yeah I agreed. so our problem is allright right? I think it's time for me to go home where do you want to go, Sooyeon?" said Krystal.

"I'm going home too Krys" answered you.

"want me to drop you?" asked Krystal.

"no, no, i'll go with Minhae" said you.

"yeah, we will go now, byee!" said Minhae as he waved to Krystal and Minho. and hope off to Minhae's motorcycle.

"bye! take care you twoo! ..Minho oppa where do you want to go? do you want to go to my dorm?" asked Krystal to Minho

"i want to but Onew hyung just text me that i have to go to SNSD's dorm.. i wonder what happen with them. do you want to come?"

"noo thanks, but I want to go home i feel tired.. do you want me to drop you at SNSD's dorm?"

"no, no i'm okay, you just go to your dorm and rest don't worry about me i just go get a taxi. byee Krystal! love you" said Minho as he got off from Krystal's car.

"okay, bye oppa! say hello to my sister" Krystal waved. 

Minho's POV

"where do you want to go, sir?" said the taxi's driver then i told him the address of the dorm. the taxi start to move on but suddenly the taxi stopped. and i think that's caused by traffic jam.

"is this road oftenly got a traffic jam?" asked me to the driver.

"no it's usually not like this sir, or maybe there are an accident?" said the taxi driver.

"a car accident?" i said as i looked around the road. and i see many people from the street start rushing around. i can't see anything in the front cause there are many cars.

"oh too bad it is really a car accident i see a motorcycle sprawl in the middle of the street.. i hope the passenger is allright"

motorcycle? aren'r Minhae and Sooyeon got home by motorcycle? are they......? no Minho no... think postively. but i must checked it.

"sorry sir wait here i must check that accident" said me and i immediately got off the taxi and walk near the accident place.

i see crowd of people who gather around in the corner of the street. I sneak of the people and I see Minhae and Sooyeon was lied down the street with fresh blood pour from their head and feet.

"SOOYEON!!! MINHAE!! ARE YOU GUYS OKAY?! HEY IS THERE ANYONE WHO HAVE CALLED THE AMBULANCE??" i shout to the people.

"I have called an ambulance and they will be here soon" said a girl on the crowd.

"good! thank you! Minhae, Sooyeon,  wait a second hold your pain fo a second, the ambulance will come here soon" i said and i moved Sooyeon's feet to my laps. and Minhae's head too.

"..minho?" asked minhae. 

"don't talk just lied your head on my laps." suddenly a sound of ambulance finnaly come. and i asked the people to bring their body to the ambulance. I come in to the ambulance too beside Sooyeon's body. i looked to her face. her eyes were closed and there are bloods that comes from her nose. i take a tissue from my pocket and cleaned her blood

"nnnnggghhh.." she muttered in pain

"ssshhh.. stay still soon we will reach the hospital" said me. 

at the hospital.

"To: Jung Krystal 'Krystal, Minhae and Sooyeon had an accident when they on their way to Sooyeon's house and i'm in hospital now.' "

"To: Lee Jinki 'Hyung I'm in hospital now, cause when i'm on my way i found my friend just got a car accident so I bring him to the hospital i will go home late' "

message's sent. i have wait here in outside the emergency room for an hour and there's still no news about them.

"sorry are you the rellatives from Mr. Kim Minhae and Ms. Kim Sooyeon?" said a nurse.

"oh yes! i am their friend! how's them??" asked me.

"the doctor want to see you" answered her.

"they're allready sent to their room. Mr. Kim Minhae just got a surgery on his head but i scared it will effect to his short-term memmory. but it will soon allright if he gets a memmory therapy. Ms. Kim Sooyeon have her feet surgery and will fully recover around 3 months. you can see them now." said the doctor and i go to their room. 

i opened the door and found Sooyeon and Minhae lying down their own bed. I looked at Minhae's head. a bandage rolled covering his head. 

"huh...." i heard a voice and looked at Sooyeon. Then I sit beside her.

"are you okay Sooyeon-ah?" I said.

"Minho oppa? where am I?"

"you're at the hospital"

"..hospital? ...oh! Minhae? Where is Minhae?!" then she looked beside her bed and found Minhae. "MINHAE!"

"Hey! don't---" she's trying to get up but, 

"ouch! my feet!!" she screamed. 

"i was trying to aware you... stay in your bed" I said as I helped her to lying back to her bed.

"what are you feeling?" asked me.

"pain. all over my feet." she answered and looked at Minhae again.

"ugh...." she muttered.

"why?"

"no I just feel a bit dizzy" said her.

"here drink a water" i gave her a glass of water she drink it and looked at me with a poor small smile on her face. it feels awkward when i looked in her eyes. she looks so innocently and strengthless. i know she's feeling pain so much when she looked at her boyfriend lying down weak on the bed but she can't do anything. and suddenly a tears feel of her eyes. then she throw her face from me.

"it's okay. i'm sure Minhae will be allright and soon you  and him will recover." i put my hand on her shoulders and wipe her tears. 

"thank you, I think i will have a rest you can go home Minho.. you look so tired. Krystal unnie will be worry about you" said her and she close her eyes and sleep. 

 

at SNSD's dorm

"minho's friend got a car accident an he will get home late" said Onew to the other

"omo! hope they will be allrigth!!" said Tiffany.

"yeah.. hope it will be all just fine" said Taeyeon.

"so Minho hyung is in the hospital now?" asked Taemin.

"yeah he said" said Onew.

"and where's Jonghyun and Jessica why they take so long time?" asked Key.

"we're hereeee!" said Jonghyun.

"OMOOO YOU GUYS ARE HOLDING HANDS!!" said Yoona and Yuri.

Jessica's face turning red and they released their hands.

"it's okay guys we're already know you are two are now a couple right?" said Hyoyeon.

"yes" said jonghyun with a big smile on his face.

"so..... where is the chicken?" asked Onew. and together they are laughing happily. 

 

----to be continued----

hope you will like this chapter and again sorry for the long update! :D and and sorry if my english is trashy hehehe xoxo, nindy