Day at the Amusement Park

Roommates

Part 2

Song Jihyo's POV

"In your dreams, Myungsoo!" I turned away and I can hear him laughing at me, then I can feel my cheeks turning red. I started eating my burger while staring at the people enjoying the rides and their food. Suddenly someone tapped my shoulder, When I turned around to my right I saw Joongki looking at me "What are you staring at?" he asked me. "Me? I'm just looking at the people... around us." I answered while pointing at the people. He just laughed and said "Are you sure nothing..." He stopped and I looked at him "Yes... Nothing... Else.. Why do you think I am thinking about something else?" I said slowly. He looked at me curiously "Okay, You say so." What's wrong with him? I am not even thinking about something else... When I looked at my left Myungsoo is looking at his phone, then I can see he had a new message. He opened it and it came from a girl name Krystal. Who is she? When he opened it the mesage said.

From: Krystal

Where are you? I'm waiting for you here outside your house.

He texted back.

To: Krystal

I'm sorry, but I don't even know you. I think you got the wrong number.

I was shocked about his reply. What? He doesn't even know her but he got her name on his phone. He got a new message coming from the same girl.

From: Krystal

I won't fall for your pranks anymore Myungsoo. I need to talk to you ASAP!

He just ignored the message and turned his phone off. "What do you think you were doing?" He said. I was shocked I don't even know what to do so I looked above me and

saw Myungsoo looking serious with one eyebrow up. I swallowed slowlyand straightned my posture "Nothing." I answered with pride. "Are you sure?" I don't even know what will I say next, But... "Yes?" I said suddenly he held my hand tightly and he stood up. "Come with me." He said then he pulled me and we started running into a tent. 

Wait there's no one here... Besides us and the only light that can be only seen is the sunlight peeking through the opening.

Kim Myungsoo's POV

Me and Joongki went to the amusement park with Jihyo and Hyori. Well we are actually enjoying it seeing people around us smiling, laughing and doing everything with no regret. Then suddenly my phone rung why does she have to call me?

Krystal calling...

I ignored the call and continued to walk and suddenly Jihyo shouted "NO!!! Why would you think that?" Then we ran towards them "What happend?" I asked curiously.

"Ummm... Nothing..." She answered back. "Ummm... Myungsoo would you like to get some food with me?" Hyori suddenly asked me. I don't know how to response because we're not really close to each other. I saw Jihyo was shocked at what Hyori told me, Then Jihyo whispered something to Hyori. "But, Hyori I don't want to, I'll just stay here." I told her she just ignored me and she pulled me with her. I wanted to get her grip off me. "Joongki can take you there and..." but she cutted me off "Myungsoo, You know what happend awhile ago." her grip is to tight so I just gave up and let her pull me to the nearest food store. "You know Myungsoo... Awhile ago Jihyo is talking about..." Ughhh... Why do I have to be with her? And those were the only words that I heard from her babbling. Suddenly a group of girls came running towards my directionand I heard one of them saying "OMG!!! He's so hot." "Does He have a girlfriend?" Some typical comments.

Almost everyday I'm hearing this kind of cooments about me, I'm so tired of this things so I just ignored them. Then sudenly they started to surround me. So Annoying why do they have to do this? Then Hyori suddenly held my hand "Ummm... Who are they babe?" I was shocked at her movements but I just played along with it. "I hate it when girls are surrounding you like this." She faked an angry face.

" I'm sorry babe, This won't happen again." I told her and I hugged her so it will look real. "So, You girls, Should go back to your own doings." She said to the girls as she broke the hug. I wraped my arms arround her shoulders "I'm sorry girls, But I'm already taken." I said to them and gave them a playful wink. I turned away and I can hear tem screaming and I heared one of them say "If only he didn't have a girlfriend, He would be the guy that is meant for me." Then one said "You wish! He and I are destined for each other." Uggghhh... Don't they have other things to do? Then I heard the server calling our number. Hyori stood up and started carrying the food, But I snatched it away from her. "It's okay I will..." But I cutted her off. "No, Let me carry them. It's the only way that I can repay you for what you have done for me awhile ago. "Okay, You say so." She answered back. Even though this food is heavy, I will still carry them. While Hyori and I are walking, She started to shout and waved at Jihyo and Joongki who are lining up for the roller coaster ride. When I saw the nearest table I could find I quickly went to the table and placed the food and sat on the chair and drank alot of water, Then Jihyo sat beside me and I saw her staring at me. "Like what you see?" I asked her "In your dreams, Myungsoo!" She answered back and turned around then she started to eat her burger. I can't stop laughing at her actions , Then I saw her turning red she actually looks cute.

I started to eat my burger, Then my phone suddenly my phone suddenly rang.

Krystal calling...

I ignored the call, Then I started to finish my burger. After finishing the rest of my food, I got my phone and I started to scan my Gallery Then I saw a photo of me with the girl who broke my heart smiling straight at the camera. How could you do this to me? What did I done wrong? Am I not enough for you? Then I saw a new message popped up and saw her name. I opened it.

 From: Krystal

Where are you? I'm waiting for you here outside your house.

What's wrong with her? Isn't she satisfied enough for what she had done to me? Then I saw Jihyo peeking through my phone, But I don't care she's not the prolem right now. 

To: Krystal

I'm sorry, but I don't even know you. I think you got the wrong number.

I replied back. Then I recieved another message from her.

From: Krystal

I won't fall for your pranks anymore Myungsoo. I need to talk to you ASAP!

I don't really understand her, So I just ignored her message. "What do you think you were doing?" I asked Jihyo I knew she was shocked, She looked up at me and she straightened her posture. "Nothing." She anwsered with pride "Are you sure?" I asked her again. "Yes?" she answered. Well I need to explain this to her but in a more private room. So held her hand and I stood up. Then I started to pull her and ran to the nearest tent and we went in.

There was no one around... Besides us and the only light that can be only seen is the sunlight peeking through the opening.

 

Hello GUYS!!! I'm back with a new chapter and the next chapter I think will be updated a little bit late. By The Way Thank you for subscribing and looking forward for the next chapter. FEEL FREE to comment or suggest anything... THANK YOU FOR READING!!! If there are any typos I am sorry..