YOU'RE MY ROOMMATE!!!

Roommates

Song Ji Hyo's POV

I heard a loud sound on my right side. I opened my eyes and sat down in my bed to search where the sound was comming from...

My alarm clock was ringing... I looked at clock and it was.... "It's 8:15 A.M. I'M GOING TO BE LATE!!" Ohhh... I almost forgot school doesn't start until tomorrow but I need to go to the school so I can unpack my things in my assigned room.

No need to rush Song Ji Hyo.

So I went to the the bathroom to take a bath and I changed into my favorite comfortable clothes.

I went down stairs to eat breakfast. I saw umma standing and fixing her bag. 

"Umma, Aren't you going to eat?" "Ahhh... Song Ji Hyo, don't worry about me and I already ate earlier because I need to go to a meeting."

"Ohhh... Okay." "Song Ji Hyo, Today you're going to unpack your thing at your assigned room right?"

"Ummm... Why?" "So, Did you pack your things already?" "Yup, and I already put them inside of my car. Umma..." I looked around to look for appa.

"Yes?" "Where's appa?" "Ohh.. He already left a while ago because he needed to go to an important meeting with one of his clients."

"Song Ji Hyo, I need to go okay? Lock the doors before you go okay?" "Sure. Bye." I kissed her on the cheeks before she left.

I called Hyori so we could go to school together.

Me:Hyori, Do you want to go together?

Her:I'm sorry Jihyo. My appa is driving me to school, but I will wait for you here at school. Okay?

I was sad of course  because I'm going to school all alone.

Me:It's okay, wait for me at the entrance. Okay?"

Her:Okay. Bye.

Me:Bye.

I hung up the phone and finished my breakfast. I locked all the doors of our house before I left.

Kim Myungsoo's POV

I woke up early and went to the bathroom to take a bath and I changed to my most comfortable clothes.

I went down stairs and everything was quiet. I walked towards the refrigerator to get some water but suddenly a color blue sticky note got my attention.

Me and your appa went on a business trip.

I didn't want to wake you up

because you looked tired.       

 I Left a food inside the refrigerator.

We'll be back tomorrow so if you need

anything you can call us anytime.

Love, Umma.

So I guess I'm to school this time. After I ate breakfast I went up to my room to pack my things because we need to settle in to our assigned room before the school started.

Suddenly my phone rings. It's Joongki.

Him:Myungsoo, Are you at school already?

Me:No, Why?

Him:Hehehe... I think I went to school early.

Me:I think so too. Are really that excited to know who is your roommate?

Him:Yup, pretty much.

Me:Joongki, i still need to finish packing my things.

Him:Ohhh.. I'm sorry. Bye.

Me:Bye.

I hung up the phone and continue on packing my things.

After packing my things I went down to lock the doors before I left the house.

Song Ji Hyo's POV

I parked my near the entrance, I went down my car and carried my baggage. I saw Hyori waving at me I walked directly at her direction.

"Who will be my roommate for this whole school year and I'm kinda nervous about it." "WOW! Hyori it's unusual of you getting excited of who will be your roommate." I was actually happy teasing her It's so unusual of her.

"Yaaa! Stop teasing me it's somehow annoying." She turned around her back facing me and crossed her arms  around her chest.

I knew that she was annoyed by me. "Hyori ahhh... mianhae..." After she heared me saying sorry she turned around. Then I flashed her a my famous sad face.

"Yaaa! Song Ji Hyo!! Don't look at me with that sad face." Then Hyori and I started laughing because of our childish actions.

      

So we started walking inside the school to get our room key and went to our rooms.

"Bye, Hyori See you later." "Bye. see you later."

I entered my assigned room. Wow!! it's kinda big it almost looks like an apartment than a room, but last year I had the room all by myself and it was kinda crowded. So I think this time I will have a roommate. Who will it be?

After wandering the room there are only one bedroom. Where is the other one? I took a good look at it and Where are the beds?

I was curious about the big closet so I tried to open it. I was shocked.

Ohhh... So this is were the beds are hidden but we need to share the same bedroom? Good thing the beds are seperated.

After unpacking my stuff and arranging them I went to the living room to watch some shows.

Good thing that they allowed putting a television in the room.

I was looking for a good show and ended up watching The Walking Dead Season 4

Why is my roommate not here yet.

Kim Myungsoo's POV

While I was driving an accident took place in front of me 2 cars crashed each other.

That causes traffic. Why does it have to happen at this time of day? I was worried that I will be late I think I'm going to be late.

20 minutes have passed the cars won't even move...

15 minutes have passed the tow trucks finally came and picked up the cars one by one.

I looked at my watch to see what time is it. It's 9:35 a.m. Wow the time does fly so fast.

So I went to school in high speed so I can arrange my stuff.

I arrived at school and parked my car near the entrance. I carried my baggage and saw Joongki sitting at the bench beside the entrance he looks lonely.

"Yaaa!!! Joongki, Why do look so lonely?" Joongki was startled at my sudden reaction and sighed in relief.

I smirked at his reaction.

"Yaaa!!! Myungsoo!!! Don't ever do that to me." "Hahaha.... Mianhae... hahaha.." I told him while I was laughing hysterically

"Yaaa!!! Myunsoo let's go to our rooms I want to fix my things already." I was shocked about hearing that. "You have'nt unpacked yet?"

"I already put my things in my room but have'nt unpacked yet." "Ohhh... Okay so you already have your room key?" 

"Yup you can get yours now." So I went to get my room keys and went to my room.

I heard someone watching the television I went to the living room to see who is it.

Ohhh... I was surprised that it was a girl. Who would it be?

While I was walking slowly towards her I bumped into something that it caused something to fall on the floor and made a sound.

She was startled and stood up and turned around to face me. It was...

 

"Annyeong-haseyo, I'm Song ji Hyo I'm roommate." She said while bowing. When she looked at me she was startled and so was I.

"YOU'RE MY ROOMMATE!!!" We both shouted.

I hope you like it... I think this chapter is long but I hoped you enjoy. Please "Feel Free" to comment or give suggestions.

Thank you for reading >_<