2 Weeks Before School

Roommates

1 week after the break up

Song Jihyo's POV

I'm driving my car to go to Hyori's to invite her to go to the mall. I started calling Hyori.

Me:Hyori, Do you want to go to the mall?

Her:Sure, I'm just going to change my clothes.

Me:I'm on my way to your house I'll be waiting.

Her:Okay, See you later. Bye.

Me: Bye.

She hung up the phone. I will probably tell her now what happend to me and Dongwook.

I arrived at her house after 8 minutes. I saw her waving at me so I opened the door of my car.

"Hey Hyori?" I'm kinda nervous of telling it to her because I don't know how will she react. Just by remembering it, I felt Like crying.

"Oh? Why are you crying? What happend?" She looked at me with worried eyes and she looks serious. "Ummm... Lee Dongwook and I..." I see her eyes widen. "Broke up." I'm so nervous of how will she react but... She suddenly smiled."Why are smiling?" I asked her curiously.

"How did you guys broke up? and I told you so. You and him don't fit each other." "He cheated on me. I should've listened to you." and then her face changed after she heard that he cheated on me.

"What?!? That jerk cheated on you?!? with who?!?" I was startled at her sudden reaction."I don't know who the girl was." "Ohh.. So I think the girl is attending another school. So... Let's stop the drama and Let's go to the mall!!" and just by that, it makes me happy.

"Yeah! Let's forget the drama and Let's go to the mall." I'm so happy that I have a friend like her she's so positive. 

So we went to the mall to shop for our clothes because the school will start in 2 weeks.

So we entered a shop full of pretty clothes. "Look Jihyo, This looks pretty on you try it." She pushed me into the fitting room to try on the dress.

"So, How do I look?" I saw her shocked and clapped her hands because of joy.

"You look so pretty in that dress. Let's buy it, try on more clothes" She's so excied that she let me try on 5 more dresses.

   

"You Look so pretty when you're happy and we really are going to buy them all they look so good in you." "Yeah well actually I also like them it makes me happy." I got a dress and give it to Hyori. "Try this it will look good in you too." So i pushed her also inside the changing room.

"It looks good in you." "Really?, I actually like it too." "Here, Try on some more." I was so excited that I let her try on some more.

    

"Jihyo, Let's buy them all. They all look beautiful." "Sure let's buy them all." After that we went to a restaurant.

"Hey, Jihyo." "Hmmm... Why?" "Isn't that Myungsoo?" She pointed to a boy stting 4 tables away from us and he was with a boy.

"Hyori?" "Hmm...? Why?" "Who is the guy with him? I haven't see him before at school." "Ohhh... That guy?"

"That is Song Joongki he is a transfer student last year. He was in some of my classes, but I don't even talk with him." "Ohhh... That's why I haven't seen him because we don't have any subjects together." Then while we are looking at him, He suddenly looked at our direction and made eye contact with me. We suddenly looked away so he wouldn't notice that we are looking at him.

After we ate we stood up and payed the bills. I took a last glance at Joongki and I caught him looking at me and he suddenly avoided my stare shyly. Hyori Tapped my shoulder and smiled at me. "Why are smiling?" "You look interested in him..." "No way I was just curious."

"No I was just kidding around." "Let's go to the arcade and enjoy" "Okay if you say so..." "And I don't want to fall in love again after what happend to me. That's why starting from now on I hate Guys."

 

"That's my girl! You should be happy because now you are single you can do anything because now you are FREE!"

"So let's GO TO THE ARCADE!!!"

Kim Myungsoo's POV

I was lying on my bed looking at my phone if I'm going to call Joongki or just stay at home. So I decided to call him I sat at the edge of my bed and started calling Joongki but before I could call him, He called me so I answered it.

Me:Joongki? Why?

Him:Do you want to go to the mall?

Me:And what are we going to do there?

Him:Let's eat some food and go play at the arcade.

Me:Sure but before we could go to the mall I need to buy new clothes. School is 2 weeks far already.

Him:Sure I need to buy some clothes too.

Me:Okay I'll just change my clothes, and pick you up?

Him:I'm on my way to your house. I'll be waiting for you.

Me:Okay, See you later. Bye.

Him:Bye.

I hung up the phone and changed my clothes and wait for him at the front yard, and when I saw his car I walk straight to it and he opened the door for me.

"Hey Myungsoo, Long time no see." "Joongki it's nice to see you. What happend? Why are there alot of bags inside your car?" 

Joongki's face suddenly changed. "I..." I knew he was nervous about telling it to me. "I... I ran away from home." "Why?!?" I was shocked upon hearing that he ran away. "My parents were fighting and I don't know what to do and I heard something about me being a burden to them so I packed my things and ran away."

"It's going to be okay, I think it's not about you." "Thanks, Myungsoo." "Let's stop this and just think of happy thoughts." "Yeah! Let's go!!"

While we were entering the mall a girl approached me. "Ummm.... Hi my name is Sulli. I was supposed to be your partner for the science project, and I just wanted to say..."

Ohh.. Yeah I remember her but of course I protested, because I don't like girls.

I don't like girls because of one girl, I used to date her. Then she broke up with me, and after 2 weeks have passed she approached me told me to give her another chance. Of course I gave her a second chance because I loved her so much, but she broke my heart again. I saw her kissing someone else. 

And I will never forget you Krystal. "Will you go out with me?" I just remember Sulli was right infront of me. "I'm sorry..."

I looked at her. "I don't like girls." and I left her with Joongki following me.

"Myungsoo, Why did you dump her? "Joongki, It's simple I hate girls." "Why?" "Because their attitude just annoys me." I can't tell him the whole story why I don't like girl because he"s just going to ask alot of questions.

We arrived at the store, I saw alot of cool shirts. So why not give it a try so I got a few and tried them on one by one.

   

"Hey, Joongki go try on some clothes." "Sure, I'm just picking some few clothes.

   

"Myungsoo let's buy it now, I'm so hungry. My stomach aches already." "Okay, Then go to the nearest restaurant and wait for me their." "What food would you like to order?" "You just choose for me, Okay? Go now." "Okay, Bye." Ahhh... Joongki is childish sometimes. So after I payed for my clothes and went to the nearest restaurant where Joongki went. While I was eating my food, Joongki tapped my shoulder. "Why?" "Myungsoo, Who's that girl with Hyori." 

 Joongki was pointing to a girl sitting 4 tables away from us they were talking about someting. "Her? That's Song Jihyo she was in some of my classes. Why?" "Just asking because I haven't seen her last school year. Maybe I don't have any classes with her." While we were looking at them, Jihyo suddenly looked at our direction but I avoided her stare from us quickly. But Joongki just looked at her and avoided her gaze slowly. After we ate we just sat and talked about our lives, but the whole time Joongki is just staring at Jihyo then he avoided her stare shyly. "Joongki...." "Huh? Myungsoo....Why?" "Do you like her?" "No no no!!! I was just looking at her that's all..." I was startled at how he reacted at what I said and I saw him blushing afterwards.

"Joongki... Let's go home now. I'm tired already." "Ehhh... Ummm... I don't know where am I going to stay tonight." "You can sleep at my house..." "Thank you!!! Myungsoo. Thank you. Thank you!!!" "But Joongki Just for today and tomorrow go back to your house. Okay?' "Yes, Sir" Joongki said while doing a salute pose.

So me and Joongki went home and watched some sports. I let Joongki sleep at the guest room.

 

 

I Hope you like it :))) Please comment below for suggestions. Thank you for reading >_<