3 Words to Say

Roommates

Myungsoo's POV

It still bothers me that Jihyo was crying a while ago, I can't really focus on my studies, I can only think about Jihyo. So I went to the convenience store and bought some soju, ramen and tteokbokki. Yes, we are in legal age to drink alcohol. I thought she might need some to forget about her worries. I went straight to our room and saw her lying on the couch watching some sad movies. There are tissues piled up on the floor. "Wahhh... Daebak." Is this how girls cope about their sadness? She looked at me startled with tears in her eyes. "WHAT???" She answered while crying I saw the television and the movie that she was watching is Miracle in Cell No.7. No wonder she is crying that hard. "I brought food and soju." She looked at me at started to smile and sat at the dining table.

"I thought you might need some." I told her while preparing the food. "You noticed?" She asked. I nodded and sat across her and opened a bottle of soju. "It's okay, All of us have experienced hardships in life." I smiled at her hoping she won't cry anymore. "Don't worry, I won't cry. I already cried my eyes out while watching sad movies." She smiled slightly with a hint of sadness. "LET'S GET DRUNK!!!" She smiled widely. "Here's to facing challenges in life?" I smiled back. "Here's to overcoming them." We clinked our glass and drank the soju. As we continue to drink, we shared our own personal lives.

~FLASHBACK~

I was playing with my brother. "Jongkook Hyung~ Wait for me!" We are playing baseball. "Wahhh... My dongsaeng is good with playing baseball." Hyung is like my mentor in life he leaves freely and he told me to follow what my heart desires. He also saves me from bullies, he is the superman of my life. We went home with our bodies drenched in sweat. "Aigoo... You two should dry yourself up and take a shower." Mom was preparing dinner. Although Appa died when I was young, Umma still kept a smile on her face to tell us that she is okay. We happily ate dinner and went to bed and fell asleep in her sweet lullaby. We overcome hardships in life together. The day has come when our mom married another man. We were happy that we have someone to help us and finally I felt the love of  a father once again. He was nice to us and he would give us large amount of allowance. Then we knew that he is an owner of a well-known hospital company.

My brother was forced to take medicine, so he would take over the company once he graduate college. But my brother wanted to ba singer and went to underground practice and he auditions to different agencies. He would also go home late at night, then our stepfather saw hyung's report card and saw that he is failing. The next morning hyung isn't in his room, so I thought he went to school early. Then I knew he didn't go to school, I was left alone. So the bullies followed me after school beat me up in the alley. I got home and went straight into my room and cried myself to sleep.

The next morning he isn't in his room again, so I locked myself in the room and didn't go to school. My body was covered in bruises, I can't barely move my body. Then suddenly I heard a knock on the door. "Myungsoo.... It's me." Hyung??? I went to open the door and saw him. "W-What happend?" His body is... "It's nothing." He went inside my room and looked at me head-to-toe "WHO DID THIS TO YOU?" he asked. "The question is, What happend to you as well?" His body is covered in bruises as well. "Myungsoo, answer me first." He asked me, his eyes full of worries. "The bullies." I said softly. He hugged me tightly. "Mianhae.....mianhae." All he said was sorry.

" Stepfather knew about my auditions, and my grades." He broke the hug and sat down in my bed. "He beat you up?" I asked holding my anger. "Yeah." I sat beside him. "What should we do?" I asked hm tears started to fall down my cheeks. He looked at me. "Strong men don't cry, Okay?" I nodded and wiped my tears away. "It's okay, I'll just study more. I'd rather give up my dreams, than let someone get hurt because of me..... That means you. I know how protective you are about your hyung." He smiled at me. "But, you told me to follow my dreams, so you should follow yours." I answered back. "For the sake of my family, I will give up anything." He stood up and opened the door. "Goodnight, We'll go to school together." Then he went out and closed the door.

He really is my superman, so he went to America to study at Harvard Medical School. He gave up everything for us to have a peaceful family, He knew if he didn't follow the steps of our stepfather he would beat him up and that would affect the bond of our family, and to make our mother happy and proud.

~END OF FLASHBACK~

We both experienced the losing our father. "Atleast, you had a stepfather." She told me slightly drunk. "Once my dad left us, I never felt the embrace of a father once again." It may be really hard for her. "Where did your father go?" I shouldn't have asked her, It suddenly slipped out of mouth. "You don't have to answer that, I was insensitive." I said quickly after noticing my mistake. She let out a sigh "No, it's okay. My father had another family." She replied. "So, Change topic. What Happend with you and that girl?" What the hell is she saying?

"What girl?" I asked shocked. "You know the one we talked about at the amusement park." Ohhhh... "Krystal?" 

Author's POV

Jihyo: You told me to keep it as a secret right?

Myungsoo: Yeah

Jihyo: Why?

Myungsoo: I don't want any one knowing about us.

Jihyo: Just because Krystal is celebrity?

Myungsoo: Yes, I don't want to ruin her image.

Jihyo: So she broke up with you and you want to protect her image?

Myungsoo: Exactly.

Jihyo: You still like her do you?

Myungsoo: WHAT?!? No, I actually want to forget about her.

Jihyo: Calm down. Hahahaha.... But honestly speaking, shouldn't you be the one to broke up with her? I mean she cheated on you.

Myungsoo: It's okay, I don't really care about it anymore. Didn't I told you? I.want.to.forget.her.

Jihyo: You also promised back then that you'll protect me from Dongwook oppa~?

Myungsoo's face suddenly turnes red.

Myungsoo: Y-Yeah.

Jihyo: Thank you for that. Now I "kinda" feel protected.

Myungsoo's POV

Suddenly I went close to her our eyes met, her eyes are beautiful. I think I'm hypnotized, like under a spell? Our lips touched... OUR LIPS TOUCHED!!!! I was shocked at my sudden actions, I didn't mean it. I pushed her softly and I can sense that she is drunk. But her lips were soft, I kept looking at her lips. Then suddenly she whispered "I Love You." Then she fell a sleep. I.LOVE.YOU????? 


So here is a more of a happy ending? Maybe? So I already revealed Myungsoo's part of flashback and that his brother is Kim Jongkook and the secret that Myungsoo told jihyo is about him dating Krystal well who is also a celebrity in this story. So THANK YOU FOR READING. FEEL FREE TO SUGGEST AND COMMENT ~(^_^~)  

I almost forgot this chapter is dedicated to SongJi2 for giving me an idea about the secret between jihyo and myungsoo.