Is it love?

Roommates

Jihyo's POV


~FLASHBACK~

I can feel my cheeks heating up, I can feel my body burning. I think I'm drunk. Suddenly our eyes met and I looked at him, honestly I just realized now how beautiful his eyes were.

I was mesmerized. I went close to him and looked at him deeply in his eyes and then I felt his warm lips pressed onto my lips.

My eyes suddenly opened widely, I can't believe it. Did I? Did we? just did that?

I pushed him back softly and suddenly this words escaped my mouth.

"I love you."

~END OF FLASHBACK~

 

Jihyo~ahhh why do you have to say it? I mean it doesn't mean anything right? Yes it doesn't mean anything so that's it.

But... No! Just forget about it.

It's just that it keeps on bothering me the whole day, I can't focus on my studies. I would usually stare blankly.

What is happening to me? And how about the time that I woke up?

 

~FLASHBACK~
I heard my alarm clock, I'm too lazy to get up not just yet. Suddenly the beeping stopped, I continued on sleeping. When suddenly I can feel a warm air brushing against my face. I opened my eyes and saw him. We made eye contact for awhile. "I was about to wake you up. Don't get the wrong idea."

He suddenly walked away towards the bathroom. I held my face and I can feel my face burning, I think I'm still drunk. I guess?

~END OF FLASHBACK~


What does it mean? The moment I opened my eyes he's there, at first I thought I was dreaming then I felt his warm breath. It suddenly felt real.

But I think that I look ugly in my sleep. Maybe he would think that I'm the ugliest person he saw while sleeping. Right? That may be a reason for that.

"Jihyo~ahh" I heard Hyori, I looked at her. "What should I do?" I know what I'm feeling but I'm still confused. Everytime that I would see him, I would run away. I would like to avoid him, it's just to awkward.

"Are you alright?" She asked me with a look of concern. "Sometimes I  don't really understand you. You're not yourself right now."

"I don't know anymore..." I took a deep breath before I continue. "I don't understand, what I'm feeling." I looked at her and I guess she was laughing?

 


"What now?" I said irritatedly. "I need help right now, as you can see." I looked at her with annoyance, then she stopped laughing and looked at me carefully.

She then smirked. "You're inlove~" She said as she kept on singing and dancing. Am I inlove? What the heck am I thinking? No I can't be it's part of the rule.

Especially I made it myself, then I'm here thinking about what happend last night. "What if I am?" I asked her and I'm prepared to receive her teases.

"Then confess!" I looked at her shock. "NO!" I said eagerly. "No, I can't confess." I shaked my head and looked at her. "Wait, who is the guy anyway?" She looked at me confuse.

"Hmm?" I asked as if I didn't hear a thing. "Who is he? Who is the lucky guy?" She looked at me excitedly. "D-don't tell anyone." I stuttered a bit. "Myungsoo." I said under my breath.

"Who?" She asked again. "Myungsoo." I muttered. "Common spill it out! Who is it?" She said impatiently.

"KIM MYUNGSOO! There I said it!"

Yes I said it I'm inlove with him.

"Congratulations~" She kept on singing. I can feel my cheeks burning.

I can't believe it, did I just say that I like him? Or is it love?


I'm sorry it's just a short update. Do you think they will confess to each other? or will the rule "You can't fall in love with each other." hold them back?

FEEL FREE TO SUGGEST AND COMMENT ANYTHING ~(^_^~)