School Starts Tomorrow

Roommates

Song Ji Hyo's  POV

Our faces are 3 inches apart and I can hear his heavy breathing. We look at each others eyes for seconds.

 

then I suddenly laugh and moved away from him.

"Hahaha... Do you really think that.... hahahahaha...." I really can't control my laughter. "Do you really think I will fall in love with you?" I continued. "Babe, Don't worry. The game has just began." He smirked at me and he touched my cheek, but I quickly removed his hand from my cheek. Then he started laughing.

"Yahhh!!! What do you mean the game has started? And why are you laughing?" I asked him with a hint of anger in my tone. Who does he think he is calling me BABE?!? Please... I'm so annoyed at his personality.

Then I heard a loud knock coming from the door. "Kim Myungsoo!!! Let me in!!!" I heard a boy call him outside the room. Myungsoo stands up and opened the door then a boy suddenly walk straight the room leaving Myungsoo dumbfounded. "Myungsoo..." said the boy just looking at him while panting. That boy I think I saw him before. "Myungsoo... My roommate..." He continued while catching his breath. "Joongki, Why are you sweating? And why are you here?" So his name is Joongki... Wait I rememeber him now he is the boy with Myungsoo at restaurant 2 weeks ago... "My roommate is mad at me..." He said atlast he caught his breath. "What did you do?" Myungsoo said to him as he observe Joongki. "When I opened the door at the bathroom I didn't know that she was showering, but luckily she had her towel around her..." Joongki said. "You, WHAT?!? Why did you opened the door? Who is your roommate by the way?" Myungsoo replied to him angrily. I'm still listening at their conversation, I think Myungsoo also forgot that I was even in the room listening to them.

"I didn't know that she was in the bathroom there was no sound and the door was unlocked... And my roommate is Lee Hyori." He answered Myungsoo. I was shocked that he was roommates with Hyori. "What you're roommates with Hyori?!?" I shouted in surprise. Then they suddenly looked at me, Myungsoo looked at me like he was saying 'You were here, Listening?' and Joongki looked at me surprised like he saw a ghost.

 

"Ummm... Myungsoo and?" I said pointing at Joongki. "Joongki..." He answered still confused. "Myungsoo and Joongki? Ummm... I'm sorry for listening with your... umm... Conversation, but I need to go to Hyori and talk to her." I continued while looking at them for a second to ask for approval, then they nod in agreement.

I ran to Hyori's room to see if she's okay, Who wouldn't be okay if a guy saw you half ? I arrived at at her room, I'm really tired our rooms are actually so far from each other... Actually I forgot to say that our rooms are from different dorm. My dorm is where people are interested in Sports, while Hyori's dorm is where people are more interested in arts and crafts. I know that me and Hyori are two different people I'm sporty and she's like more of a lady than me to be exact, but of course I still act like a girl not boyish. You may think that girls who likes sports are boyish but you're wrong NOT ALL OF THEM, But guys this days likes girls who are interested in sports because they are more fit, less drama and not that conscious about theirselves that's what I heard.

When I entered her room I saw her face covered with her wet hair and crying. "Hyori..." I said as I enter the room. She was startled at what I said and she looked at me then she hugged me tight. "Hyori it's okay, I heard what happend... Are you okay?" I asked her while calming her down. She pushed me breaking the hug and hold me on my shoulders and she looked me in my eyes. "How did you know?" She asked me seriously.

"Joongki went..." I told her but she cutted me off. "JOONGKI?!? What?" She said as her expression changed to being serious to being furious. "Hyori calm down..." I said calming her down. Then she sighed "Okay, I'm sorry. Continue..." She told me as she calmed herself. "He went to my room and told Myungsoo everything that happend and I heared everything because I was in the living room sitting with Myungsoo before he entered the room and suddenly..." I said to her but I was distracted by her as she smile at me. 

"What?" I asked her curiously. "What are you and Myungsoo doing at that time?" She asked me as she is getting excited I don't even know why. "We were just making rules and then Joongki..." I continued but failed again. "Why are you making rules with him any way?" She told me excitedly. "Hyori, Do I need to tell you how did I know what happend or are we just going to talk about me and Myungsoo making rules?" I asked her as I was irritated at her cutting me off. "Never mind what happend awhile ago... Just tell me what happend between you and Myungsoo!!" She said like a girl fangirling over their crush. "Well... We just discuss about the rules. That's all nothing special... And I think you're fine so I'm going to leave now." I said as I step out of the room. But she stopped me. "That's all? Nothing else?" She asked me sadly. "Yes." I answered her with a reassuuring smile.

"Hey let's go to the amusement park." Hyori asked me. "Sure, I want to celebrate the last day of summer with you of course." I answered. When we were about to face the open door to go to the park. We saw Myungsoo smiling and Joongki behind him looking at floor. "Can we join you guys?" Myungsoo asked us.

 

Hope you guys like it :))) I'm sorry for the VERY LATE update because I was so busy lately :((( And I'm sorry if there are any typos or wrong grammar...

FEEL FREE to comment, suggest, subscribe? or maybe upvote? THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR READING IT >_<