Meeting our Professor

Roommates

Song Ji Hyo's POV

The very first day of my college life, I need to go early so I won't leave a bad impression from my proffesor. I arrived to my own department which is  acting, but my best friend is attending singing. Luckily I won't be able to see Myungsoo here, he is also attending singing. So there are plenty of time where we can be seperated. When I entered Rm.204, there are only few students who have arrived and the proffesor is nowhere to be found yet. I grabbed a seat at the edge, so I can see clearly see, even though there are taller students than me. *the seat in color pink is my seat*

To be honest I hate seating at the front or sometimes in the back or in the most middle portion of the whole class because that is where the professors put their attention to, or it is how I think about it. I always sleep when the discussion gets boring, but the teacher back in my old school never scolded me or woke me up. I guess they never saw me? Nevermind, today is my first day so I shouldn't sleep in class...well...maybe. Then suddenly someone sat beside me, I looked and to my surprise it was Joongki. So he is also taking an acting class, he took his phone, he hid the phone under the table while texting someone. What is he doing? Does he know that bringing cellphone in class in not allowed? Well I myself brought my phone, but I turned it off so our professor wouldn't hear it if it rings.

I think he doesn't notice that I was looking at him, he just focused on chatting with someone. "Pssstttt..." I tried to get his attention, but he wouldn't even moved his eyes from the screen. "Joongki!" I slightly shouted so I wouldn't catch the attention of our other classmate. He then looked at me in shock. "Ji Hyo~ahh, You're also taking acting?" He asked.

"Isn't it obvious?" I answered. "Ohhh... I'm sorry." He said and scratched the back of his neck. "May I ask you a question?" He looked at me and nodded. "Who are texting?" I asked out of curiuosity. "Myungsoo, Why?" He asked, while smirking. "I-I was just w-wondering because you are so focused." Why am I even stuttering? It's not like I did something wrong. "Ahhh... He kept on asking me things." Ohhh... Of course Myungsoo is not really that smart to know alot of things. "Goodmorning class, My name is Mr. Ryu Seung Soo." The professor suddenly shouted which startled me and Joongki, we all stood up and greeted the teacher. He then started to tell us stories about his past students that are now successful actors/actresses. I really want to be like them, to be known and to be acknowledged by others.

After telling us about his past students he gave us homework, he asked us to make an essay about "Why do we want to learn about acting?" The day comes by so fast, the class is over. Now I can go home and work on my assignment, good thing that I didn't fell asleep this time.

To be honest, this whole day I was thinking about what Myungsoo told me yesterday at the Amusement Park. Is it really true?

 

I know that this chapter is short and boring, but I hoped you like it. Don't worry I'll try to update tomorrow if possible >_< Feel free to comment or suggest anything...