How it All Started

Roommates

Song Jihyo's POV

It's summer break and I'm here looking outside the window bored. So I decided to call my boyfriend Lee Dongwook Oppa.

Me:Lee Dongwook Oppa, Are you free?

HIm:I'm sorry babe, I'm busy here helping my mom and dad at home and I can't go outside. Why?

Me:I'm bored and I was thinking if you can come with me to the amusement park, So I guess you can't.

Him:Ohhh... I'm so sorry, How about tomorrow?

Me:It's okay, Sure let's just do it tomorrow then. Bye.

Him:Promise. Bye.

I hung up the phone and went outside to ride my car and go to Lee Hyori's House to invite her to come with me to the mall.

When I was putting my seatbelt on, I saw Lee Dongwook's car passing mine. I thought he was busy at home helping his parents, So I follwed his car.

Lee Dongwook stopped infront of a house, So I parked my car far so he wouldn't see me. He went outside of his car and walked straight the doorstep of the house and he rang the doorbell. A girl (same age as me) answered the door, hugged him tight and.... KISSED HIM IN THE LIPS!!! Is he cheating on me? tears started coming out of my eyes from seeing that sight. I can't controll my feelings, So I stepped outside my car and went straight to them.

Lee Dongwook saw me "I can ex..." before he could finish his sentence I slapped his face. "We are done." I ran as fast as I could to my car I can hear Dongwook shouting my name but all I can do is run. When I was starting my car's engine I saw the girl holding Dongwook's hand so tightly but Dongwook got her grasp off him and started to run towards my car's direction. But he was to late I'm already riding my car in high speed to go to my best friend's house, but I can still see him in my side mirror chasing me.

AND FROM THEN ON I STARTED TO HATE GUYS.

Kim Myungsoo's POV

It's summer break and it's boring all day I was just reading a book and listening to music. So I went to our front yard and took some pictures and played my guitar.

My phone started to ring it was my older brother.

Me:Hyung, Why did you call me?

Him:Why? I just miss my dongsaeng. Don't you miss me?

Me:Ofcourse hyung I miss you you've been away for how many years? 4 years? When are you comming back home?

Him:Good to hear that my dongsaeng misses me,and Yeah it has been 4 years since I went abroad and I'm not yet sure when am i going back.

Me:Ohhh... So what are you doing now?

Him:I'm just doing some paperworks. You what are you doing?

Me:I'm just taking some pictures and playing guitar.

Him:Hey, I need to go now I'll call you later?

Me:Okay, Bye

I hung up the phone and started playing guitar again. Then I suddenly heard something "We are done." I took a look at the scene and saw a girl (she seems familliar) she was running towards her car and while she was starting her engine.

There's a boy (wait a second I know him) It's Lee Dongwook hyung he just graduated this year at our school. "Song Jihyo, Please!" He was chasing... Song Jihyo's car. So that's why the girl awhile ago looks familiar. Song Jihyo she is the same age as me and I don't even know that she was dating Dongwook hyung.

Well that's not surprising that I don't know about it because I don't really care about girls, but (how come I know her?) because she is popular she's pretty, smart and strong pretty much all the boys in our school even younger boys likes her. But I don't like girls because their flirty, clingy and sometimes annoying.

 

Well this is my first fan fiction ever so I hoped you like it so if you have any suggestions I would like to consider it.And I was wondering if any of you would like to suggest who is Kim Myungsoo's older brother? Thank you >.<