Fallen

Roommates

Myungsoo's POV

 

I looked into her eyes and suddenly our lips touched. "I love you." she said. She loves me?

 

*beep beep beep*

 

I woke up to the sound of her alarm clock and went down the ladder, connecting my bed to her's. I looked at her, it seems that the alarm clock didn't wake her. I turned the alarm off, She's beautiful even if she sleeps. My eyes widened. Don't tell me, no you can't. Kim Myungsoo, you can't. I looked at her lips, then I touched mine, as I can still feel her warm soft lips. I Love You, Those words kept on ringing in my head. Really? I mean I can't really assume that it means that she love me. She's drunk, probably she wouldn't even remember she said that last night. 

 

 

Her eyes suddenly opened, we made eye contact for a while. I quickly stood up, "I was about to wake you up. Don't get the wrong idea." I went to the bathroom and closed the door. I looked at the mirror to see my reflection, my face is turning red. What's the problem with you Kim Myungsoo, keep it together. I hit my head to knock up my senses back again, I need to focus.

 

went to the kitchen to grab a snack and went to school. I wanted to avoid her today, I need to be careful. It's dangerous. I can't fall in love with her, Kim Myungso just stop thinking about love will you?

 

Joongki and I met after school to have a guys night out? Hyori is going to sleep tonight at our I place, so I decided to sleep in his room. Honestly, I really want to sleep with Joongki right now because of the incident. It still bothers me, Does she remember anything? Anything at all. "Myungsoo, You've been a little spaced out since this morning." Joongki suddenly asked. I was startled and looked at him. "Ummm... Nothing much." I said as I shrugged my shoulders. "Dude, you've benn quiet, it's not like you." He said as he place the beer that we bought from the store before on the table. "Does it show?" I asked feeling uneasy. "As I said, 'it's not like you' of course it's obvious."

 

 

He answered jokingly and opened one can of beer. "Care to share?" I looked at him seriously. "I think, I'm falling?" I closed my eyes expecting a hit my head. I looked at him and he looks shock. "With who?" He asked seriously. "J-jihyo?" I stuttered a bit. I hid my face with both of my hands, I feel embarrased. "J-jihyo?" He asked me again. I nodded and looked him, I'm about to explode. I can't hide it anymore, I need to let it all out. I stood up. "I know that it's the rule, that I can't fall in love with her. I know it's wrong, I just want to hide myself right now. I feel like...." I sighed. "I can't seem to..." I paused for a bit. "Understand this feeling, it's the first time I felt like this about a girl." I calmed myself down and sat infront of him.

 

"Not like how Krystal made me feeel. It's different." I continued. I looked at his expression and still he looks shock. He haven't said another word after that.

Don't tell me.

 

Joongki's POV

 

Yes, you gussed it. I'm also in love with Jihyo.

 

 


I'm sorry this chapter is so short, but do think that Jihyo still remembers what happend last night? Hmmmm.... 

FEEL FREE TO SUGGEST AND COMMENT. THANK YOU ~(^_^~)