First Day of School Part 1

Roommates

Part 1

Kim Myungsoo's POV

"A-A-Are Y-You Su-Sure? That it's TRUE?"

*beep beep beep...* What is that noise? I slowly opened my eyes then I saw my clock it's 6:26 in the morning. It's to early, So I sat at the edge of my bed then I started to climb down the ladder. When I saw the lower Jihyo is gone I searched for her but she is nowhere to be found. So I wore my running shoes and went outside our room.

When I got out of our dorminatory  I saw Jihyo coming out of the the nearest convinience store in our campus holding 4 grocery bags. I was supposed to call her but I saw a familiar guy walked up to her and he tried to carry the grocery bags. "Let me carry them." he said. "No, and Why are you here anyway?" JiHyo replied . Wait I know who is the guy it's Dongwook Hyung. So I hide at the back of the nearest bush and I listened to their conversation.

"I came here to find you, Jihyo." He said as he tried to touch her cheeks. But Jihyo stopped hs hand "Really?" She said as she let go of his hand. She sudenly laughed  "Dongwook, Are you kidding me?" "Jihyo, Please listen I-" "No, I won't listen to you. What? Are you here to say sorry and that you want me back?" Jihyo said as she turned away from Dongwook hyung and started to walk away. "Jihyo, I made a big mistake. I never liked that girl." Jihyo stopped from walking and turned around to face him. "Umm... Excuse me. Seriously? You made a big mistake?" She questioned him. "Yes, and-" But she cutted him off. "No, you chose to make that big mistake. Dongwook." tear drops started to came out of her eyes. "You are free to choose..." She stopped and she started to sob.

 "But you chose to hurt me, Than to be loyal to me." She said as she wipe her eyes. "Jihyo." Dongwook hyung said I can see it in his expression that he was speechless.  He tried to held her hand but she quickly moved her hand , Then she turned around and she started to walk away from him. BUT then she stopped on her tracks " I loved you... But I don't think you loved me back." she said as her back is still facing him. "Jihyo, I did loved you." He answered. "But, What happend?" She said as she started to walk again.

Then Dongwook hyung seemed spechless. He didn't move anymore. He just stared at her walking away from him. After Dongwook hyung and Jihyo left the spot where they fought . I started to jog around the school grounds. Is Jihyo going to be alright? Why does relationships have to be complicated?

Song Jihyo's POV

"Just Keep it a secret between us. Okay?"

I woke up after those words, Why am I dreaming about it? Ugghhh... Nevermind . I sat at my bed and looked at the clock It was 6:17 a.m. I stood up and went straight to the kitchen and opened the refrigerator to grab some water to drink. But when I looked at the rest of the refrigerator there is no food except the leftovers from last night. So I grabbed my shoes and went outside the dorminatory to buy some food to cook, I saw the nearest convinience store and bought the food needed. When I got out of the store I saw a guy waiting infront of the store, The figure looks familiar but, I just ignored it and started to walk back. Then suddenly a hand reached for my grocery bags "Let me carry them." Wait that voice seems familiar. OH! NO!

I looked straight at him "No, and Why are you here?" I answered stiffly. Jihyo control your feelings, He looked at me directly into my eyes. " I came here to find you." OH PLEASE! Why would he find me? He cheated on me. He lifted his hand and... he tried to TOUCH MY FACE! But I stopped him before he could touch me. "Really?" I asked him as I let go of his hand. Then suddenly I laughed this is so pathetic. "Dongwook, Are you kidding me?" I asked him again "Jihyo, Plaese listen I-" "No, I won't listen to you. What? Are you here to say  sorry and that you want me back?" I cutted him off and asked him.

I can't stand all this drama, Then I turned away from him and started to walk away. "Jihyo I made a big mistake. I never liked that girl." I was shocked upon hearing those words, So I turned around facing him. "Seriously? You made a big mistake?" I asked him. Really he made a big mistake and he told me that he didn't even like that girl? No I won't believe in him anymore. I don't want to be stab again by the same thorn IT HURTS SO MUCH. And sometimes I don't really understand him. "Yes and-" He said "No you chose to make that big mistake, Dongwook." Then tears started to come out of my eyes. "You are free to choose..." I stopped, I don't want to bring back that bad memory, but I FAILED. Then I started  to sob.

"But you chose to hurt me, Than to be loyal to me." I wiped my tears away. "Jihyo." was the only word that escaped his mouth. Suddenly he tried to to held my hand, but I quickly moved my hand. Then I turned away and I started to walk away from him. BUT I forget to tell this to him. I stopped on my tracks "I loved you, but I don't think you loved me back." I said to him as my back is still facing him. "Jihyo, I did loved you." He answered back. "But, What happened?" I said as I continue to walk away from him again. I walked and walked until I reached our room. I walked in our room but, I noticed that Myungsoo's running shoes was gone. Where could he be?

Hello so this is the chapter that I promised. I am sorry if I updated so late.

FEEL FREE to comment and suggest >_< Thank you for reading!!! And sorry if there are typos.