Under the Stars

Roommates

Song Jihyo's POV

 

Still can't belive that THE KIM MYUNGSOO would break the rules well, what would you expect? me? Hahahaha... Well maybe? "YA KIM MYUNGSOO FASTER!" I shouted at the top of my lungs and pretty much a huge grin is plastered on my face. Like who wouldn't be happy if the boy who drives you crazy... I mean not in a loving way, like he makes me crazy in an annoying way. Yeah that's more accurate, I could feel his heavy footsteps following me from behind and I can hear his loud sigh escaping from his lips. 

"Yeah serves you right, try walking around the room again if you dare." I whispered softly so that he wouldn't hear a thing. "WHAT?!" Well I think he heard me and I'm not apologizing for that hahahaha... "Nothing, just do your job nicely." I chuckled and walked towards an empty room. "Why are we doing this again?" I can hear a hint of annoyance in his voice. "Well I'M incharge of making this empty room into something pleasing for our upcoming festival." I said while emphasizing the word I'M. "Then where are your groupmates? Isn't this like a teamwork thing?" He asked as he drop the stacks of box that he's been carrying for a long time.

 

"Well I told them I'll be incharge of designing this room, besides they've already done their part by making the props." I said as I tie my hair into a ponytail and rolled my sleeves up. "Can you do this by yourself?" he asked as he sat at an empty chair. "No." I blankly answered. "Then why are y-" I cutted him off. "That's why you're here." He stood straight up in shock causing the chair to fall. I grabbed the broom beside me, "Put that chair back to its place and start cleaning this room." I said as I throw the broom at him. He quickly catched the broom, he opened his mouth and I can sense that he will protest. "Remember one week, it will only last for a week."

 

I said before he could say anything, he closed his mouth and started sweeping the floor. I placed the boxes one by one on a table and opened them. Is it cheesy if the theme for our 'cafe' is like an all-girls only? Like only girl customers are allowed in this cafe. Cause basically my groupmates are 80% male and 20% female, so we also came up with the idea that us remaining girls (2 of us) are dressing up as... Yeah you guess that right. As guys, isn't it a crazy idea?

 

But I guess it will be alot of fun don't you think? I'll be man for 3 days? hahahaha... I chuckled softly which caused myungsoo to look at me in confusion. "Should I be worried?" he asked as he slowly smirked. "No, just sweep the floor. Make sure this room is spotless." I said with a smile. "YES MA'AM" He shouted like he's one of the soldiers. Hayyy this crazy guy really.

 

An hour has already pass and not even half of the classroom is finished. I've been trying to hang these cute lights around the room for a while and I'll just admit that I'm short in height that even a chair isn't enough. I tiptoed and reached the ceiling to stick the lights, I'm almost there just a little bit more. "AHHHH!!!" I closed my eyes and was prepared for my body to hit the floor. But instead of feeling the cold hard ground touching my body, i felt something warm wrapping around my small frame. I opened my eyes and saw myungsoo hugging me with his back hitting the floor. 

His eyes slowly opened and I looked directly into his. Our face only inches apart and I can feel his warm breath against my cheeks. We stayed in that position for a second and I can feel my cheeks heating up, "Jihyo?" he said softly. "Yeah?" I answered. "Could you? I umm..." I was pulled back from reality and I remembered that his back has hit the floor.

 

I quickly stood up and offered my hand to him. "A-are you okay?" I asked him in concern. I mean I'm kinda heavy and I hope he isn't injured or something because of my stupid mistake. "Yeah, I'm fine. You?" He asked as he dust off his uniform. "I'm fine. Thank you because of me you almost got hurt. Im sorry." I almost whispered that last sentence due to embarrasment. "It's okay. I think you need some help with that." He grabbed for the lights that I was holding and stepped on the chair. He kinda has this sweet side of him I guess? "Thank you." I grabbed the chair to support and to avoid any more accident. 

 

"It's obvious that you can't reach this. Like we all know that you'e short and all, don't need to-" Before he continue his sentence. I rocked the chair due to irritation. LIKE YES I'M SMALL DON'T NEED TO RUB IT IN MY FACE TSK. "YAHHH!!!" He shouted. "WHAT?!?" I answred back with a hint of annoyance in my voice. He was all nice a while ago, I guess I spoke too soon.

 

He attatched the end of the yarn at the corner of the room and now everything is now in place. Well I guess the ceiling is done? we have more to do like placing the tables and chairs, and decorating them in cute laces and any other girly things. Everything will go smoothly as planned. I looked at the clock and it's already 6 in the evening, well our dismissal time is 5 so I guess will be done here by 7 or 8? if we're fast enough. Imagine there are only 4 hands in total to finish all the decorations today and I haven't got my suit yet. 

 

We can do this! FIGHTING!

 

Kim Myungsoo's POV

 

*sigh*  "I'm tired." I lied on the floor and stared blankly at the ceiling for seconds. I massaged my shoulders to ease the pain, who wouldn't feel pain if you raised you arms for almost 20-30 mins non-stop? I closed my eyes and I could feel the cold breeze touch my face which gave shivers down my spine. Honestly thinking about what happend a while ago makes me proud at some sort. Where would she find a guy like me? I'm handsome, a gentleman, a humorous guy and strong. Hahahaha... Yeah I must admit I love myself too much, but I guess I find myself falling for some- No no no not again.

I opened myself and looked to my left, and saw jihyo working hard on arranging the chairs and table and putting all those cringe worthy designs in place. I could see drops of sweat on her forehead but her body is shivering. "Yeopo..." I said under my breath. "What?" she said as she shift her gaze on me. I panicked for a while don't know what to do. Why would I even say that out loud???

 

I quickly looked up to the ceiling, "The decorations look pretty." I said as I could feel her gentle steps approaching me. She lied down beside me which made my heart go wild. WAIT WHAT??? Like maybe it's the cold or maybe.... No I just don't. "No, it's impossible." I said softly. "What's impossible?" She asked as she look at the decorations. "Nothing." I answered blankly. "Ohhh... You're right the decorations are beautiful. Thanks to you, they look like real stars hahaha..." Her sweet laugh making my heart beat even faster. This girl right beside me makes my heart flutter and at the same time comfortable.

 

"Yeah thanks to me, your lucky to have me." I can feel her body shiver beside me. I sat up and removed my jacket and placed them on her legs. "T-thanks" she said as I lie beside her again. I looked at the 'stars' above us and enjoyed this moment with her. I wish we could stay just like this for the rest of the night. "Ya~" I looked at her direction and our eyes met. Once again I find myself lost in her eyes.

 

Every time I look into her eyes, it is like a gateway into the world of which I want to be a part. Where I want to protect her and to be able to call her mine.Yes I'm scared to admit that I'm falling for the girl that makes me feel crazy all day, but sadly I'm not sure if she would ever love again. After that bastard who broke her heart, which I sadly witnessed and seeing her cry rivers over that guy breaks my heart. I wouldn't let anyone do that to her ever again I swear. Especially if that guy is me, I would never forgive myself.

 

"Myungsoo~" She called me softly. *click*  "What was that?" she asked me. "What was what?" I asked in confusion. "I thought I heard something." *click*  The lights were suddenly turned off which pulled me back from reality. "Okay now I know what you mean." I stood up and walked towards the door. Her hands tightly holding my grey shirt, "W-what was that?" her voice shivers in fright. "I don't know." I twisted the door knob and it wouldn't budge. I don't know what to do and I don't want her to panic.

 

But who am I kidding hahahaha. "It wouldn't budge..." I whispered. "W-hat?" She asked in panick. I didn't answer her for a few seconds waiting for the right timing. "Myungsoo?" She asked in irritation. I could feel her hands tightening its grip I might get beat up after this, but come on. "W-why are you acting like this?" She touched my shoulder softly. "BOOO!!!" I shouted and quickly looked at her with wide eyes. Her face was priceless HAHAHAHHA I JUST CAN'T STOP MYSELF FROM LAUGHING.

I wiped the tear that fell onto my cheeks and grabbed my staomach. I got to admit THAT WAS FUNNY HAHAHHAA. Then I looked at her once more and saw her sitting at the floor hugging her legs and her face is placed above her kness. Wait is she crying? I came back to my senses and went close to her. I sat down infront of her and placed my hands at the back of her head and carressed her hair gently. "Mianhae Jihyo~ahhh" I said softly.

 

Now I feel guilty... I did that just for fun and *sigh* "Come on it was only a joke." then suddenly she stopped crying and silence filled the air. "Jihyo~" I said with a hint of concern in my voice. Then there was no reply. "A-are you okay?" I asked nervously. She slowly lifted her head and looked me in the eye with tears still falling from them. "Ohhh... Come on now, please forgive me???" I looked her in the eye in a cute way for you know hahaha... Hoping it would work.

 

Still there was no reply. I guess I really did go overboard. I grabbed her arm and pulled her towards me and hugged her tightly. "I'm here don't you worry, I'll protect you. I'm really sorry about that. I just want to have fun and I guess I went a little overboard. Please forgive me." she slowly hugged me back and I can feel her cold body warming up and *thump thump thump* I could feel our hearts beating together or is it just me? "J-just dont d-do that ever a-again." She finally answered between her sobs. 

"Well I can't promise that I wouldn't do that again." I chuckled. "Yah!" she shouted as she broke the hug and playfully hitted me. "I'm just kidding." I said while laughing, but I wished I could hug her for a little bit longer. "Come on let's finish this." I stood up and offered my hand to her which she accpeted. "How can we finish if we can't see anything?" She asked in cnfusion. "Let's just turn the lights on." I said as I look for the switch. "The switch is outside of the classroom." Ohhh... Well that's a problem. I looked at the ceiling and starred at the 'stars' wait... "The stars." I said as I point at them. "Ohhh... They're glowing" she said in amusement. "You didn't know that?" I asked her. "Nope, Why would I know that. I wasn't the one who sticked them to the ceiling." 

 

"Ohhh... Then I'm sorry I didn't know that they were LIGHTS." I said in sarcasm, of course it will lit up. I then started arranging the chairs and table like how she does it. "Let's just finish this." She said as she join me and started to place the menu one by one on each table.

 

An hour has passed and finally we're finished, I looked at the clock and it was 8:22 in the evening. "We have done it!!!" She said in excitement. "Yeah and now I'm exhausted, let's sleep." I lied down at the floor and once again looked at the glowing stars. "I guess we'll have to sleep here tonight." She said as she lay down beside me. "I'm glad I'm stuck with you." and with that phrase my heart beats faster one again. "Me too." I answered, then slowly I can feel my eyes go heavy and there we were laying down in the cold floor side by side under the stars.


Okay I tried my best to make this chapter as long as possible to redeem myself for not updating for a long time. AND I FINISHED 2 CHAPTERS TODAY YAAAAAYYYY!!! Isn't it a little cheesy or what? hahahahha and FINALLY Myungsoo adimitted that he is falling HIHIHIHI... 

FEEL FREE TO SUGGEST AND COMMENT ANYTHING ~(^_^~)

AND I WOULD LIKE TO SAY THAT I MIGHT EXTEND THIS STORY HIHIHI... I actually said that I would end it in 2 episodes but I guess I won't? okay that all hahahhaha... and yeah have you seen the news about Gary getting married??? I was shocked honestly like whutt??