♕ Day at the Park

Can U Smile?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{2 }

D a y a t t h e P a r k

 

 

It was a beautiful Saturday and Aeiyong decided to take the kids out.

 

“Yoonsul-ah! Minsoo-ah! Are you two ready?” Aeiyong shouted from downstairs as she packed food and water in her bag.

“Ne!” The two shouted as they raced downstairs and into the kitchen.

“Unnie, where will we be going today?” Yoonsul said.

“Where does Yoonsul wanna go?” Aeiyong bent down to her level and gently put her hands on her shoulders.

“Park!” Minsoo said, grabbing a banana milk out of the fridge, stabbing the straw that came with it in the middle and started to on the straw. “Park?” Aeiyong looked at Yoonsul and she nodded. “Park it is then!” Yoonsul and Minsoo were jumping and screaming in delight around the kitchen as Aeiyong laughs with them.

 

“I have to deliver something first though to Mrs. Kim. Remember her? Our super cool neighbor that always feed us dukbboki?”  “Ne!” The two shouted and eagerly nodded.

“Arasso, lets go!” Aeiyong grabbed Yoonsul’s hand, which grabbed onto Minsoo’s, and the three walked out of the house in a happy mood and skipped over to their neighbour.

 

Aeiyong knocked on the door and rang the doorbell. There was a few screams from inside the door. Before it opened and revealed a happy man, whose expression turned sour once he saw Aeiyong.

 

“You again,” he said.

 

“Excuse me, I have a name you know!” Aeiyong’s mood also deflated.

 

“Oh really? What would it be then?”

 

“Aeiyong!” Aeiyong shouted instantly.

 

“Tch, stupid name for a stupid person,” he muttered.

 

“Ya! Ajusshi! Don’t speak to my noona like that! I will beat you up!” Minsoo said, releasing his hand from Yoonsul’s and standing in front of Aeiyong, making her crack a smile.

 

“It’s ok Minsoo, noona’s got this. He’s a pabo anyways,” Aeiyong bent down and whispered something loudly into his ear. “He also is a stinky poo poo.” Aeiyong said, making Minsoo burst out laughing.

 

“Yah!” the man shouted.

 

“I’m sorry, I didn’t quite catch your name either.”

 

“L”

 

“L? What, is that your real name? What a lame name,” Aeiyong scoffed and looked away then looked back.

 

Aeiyong bit her lip. “Omonim? Haeri-ah! Aeiyong unnie has brought you food!”

 

“Yah, how dare you call them that?!” L looked at Aeiyong with disgust.

 

“Wae? I have known them for a very long time!”

 

“Oh yeah? Well, the woman who you call ‘omonim’ is my mother, and Haeri is my younger sister.” Aeiyong’s eyes widened.

 

“Well if you would have told me that, then I wouldn’t have shouted!” Aeiyong spat and spotted Haeri running up to the door.

 

“Oh unnie! Did you bring food again?” Haeri said, her eyes sparkling and Aeiyong’s face softened.

 

“Ne, here you go! Remember to give these to omonim too! I have to go now, I’ll see you later!” Aeiyong said, handing the bag of fruits over to Haeri, and then waving goodbye to her.

 

L gave Aeiyong a dirty look.

 

“Excuse me, but do you have a problem? If you do, sort it out WITHOUT bothering me. Come on kids, lets go,” Aeiyong gave L one last look before storming away from their house.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter