♕ Final

Can U Smile?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{21}

 

Final

 

It was a regular day. Nothing new, nothing exciting.

 

Kim AeSook - the 17 year old high school student was sitting in her school's library with her best friend doing what she does best: keeping herself busy.

 

She had done everything she could to keep herself occupied. She tried reading a book, eating food, walking around the school, play on her phone, but nothing took away her boredom.

 

"Ah, I'm so bored!" Aesook whined.

 

"How many times have you said that already?" Aesook's best friend - Jang EunKyung glared at her.

 

"Many times," Aesook grinned cheekily towards Eunkyung. "That was a rhetorical question, Aesook-ah," Eunkyung rolled her eyes and looked back at her textbook.

 

Aesook and Eunkyung attended the same school their parents went to - Pyonggang High School. Aesook's mother was pregnant with her during her last few months of the school, so all the teachers that know her mother knows Aesook.

 

"Ah! Kim Aesook! How are you?" her psychology teacher approached her.

 

"Hey Professor Lee. I'm okay, how are you?"

 

"Splendid, oh very splendid! Say, you're Jung Aeiyong-shi and Kim Myungsoo-shi's daughter, correct?"

 

"...Ne, songsaengnim. May I ask why you're asking this?" Aesook suspiciously eyed the 50 year old teacher who was grinning like the bobcat.

 

"Oh nothing! I just remember what a pleasant pupil your mother was! Your father was a transfer you see, so he was quite the rebel when he first came in! Your father kept annoying your mother in class, and boy was I furious!" He laughed. "But, everybody knew they were going to last for a very long time. Their bond was unbreakable by anyone else besides themselves."

 

"...Thanks... I guess, Professor Lee."

 

"And you! Jang Eunkyung! Your mother went to this school too, correct?"

 

"...Yes, I think so..." Eunkyung awkwardly replied as he was the first teacher to speak of Eunkyung's mother. Every other teacher seemed to only care about Aesook's parents since they were the 'hot couple' in the school.

 

"Ah, Hwang Ra-Im... Your mother wasn't the quiet one. She sometimes was very loud, but she was a very close friend to Aeiyong..." The aging man tapped his chin as he reminisced on the memories the two girls were in the school.

 

"Anyway, I must get going now, this belly won't wait all day! Haha! Have a good day ladies! Toodles!" and with that, her teacher happily trotted away.

 

"...Aesook,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter