♕ Coffee Kiss

Can U Smile?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Before I start this, I'm guessing majority of my subscribers are Infinite fans, if you would do me a huge favour and please check out a group of my friend's Infinite scenario story? It'll be good to show some love! ^^ Thank you~ ♥

Line Crew 2014.

 

{8}

C o f f e e K i s s

 

 

Aeiyong decided to take the next day off school after the incident with the kingkas yesterday. She was still at shock, and she felt embarrassed after L saved her.

 

When the kids asked Aeiyong why she wasn't going to school, she just simply replied 'I'm not feeling well', which made the kids want to stay home and take care of Aeiyong.

 

"Aniya! You have to go to the day care!" Aeiyong gently tapped Minsoo's nose.  "But noona, wae? We're afraid that you'll pass out again! We want to be here for you again!"

 

"It's okay baby boy, I promise noona won't do it again," Aeiyong smiled sweetly at Minsoo's while plaiting Yoonsul's hair. "Here, since you look like you don't believe me, I'll buy you two ice cream." Minsoo squinted his eyes. "I promise." Aeiyong laced her pinky finger with Minsoo's, as he jumped off the couch and started giggling.

 

After Aeiyong sent the two kids to the daycare, Aeiyong slowly walked back to her apartment. She snapped out of her thoughts when she felt an arm snake around her waist, pulling her closer to the owner of the mysterious arm. Aeiyong suddenly remembered yesterday and quickly pulled away and since the pavement was so small, she back off onto the road, oblivious that a car was coming quite fast towards her.

 

L saw the car coming at the corner of his eye and quickly pulled Aeiyong towards him, hugging her tightly as he spun around and pinned her against the wall. The car sped past, beeping numerous times and a loud voice was heard from the car, but Aeiyong and L didn’t hear as they gazed at each other for a long time, lost in their own world. Aeiyong snapped out of her thoughts and looked away while blushing.

 

“I-I think we s-should g-go,” Aeiyong stuttered, mentally slapping herself for stuttering.

 

L smirked and pushed himself off of the wall. He walked off first, waving his fingers signalling for Aeiyong to follow him. After the awkwardness, L told Aeiyong to get changed while he waited outside the house so he could take her out to the coffee shop before picking up the two kids.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter