♕ Unexpected Surprise

Can U Smile?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{3}

U n e x p e c t e d S u r p r i s e

 

 

 

At 7am, Aeiyong woke up the two kids to get ready for the day care. The two kids were extremely tired, especially Aeiyong because she was up all night crying. She secretly hoped that no one saw it.

 

“Unnie, can you brush my teeth for me?” Yoonsul shouted tiredly from the bathroom.

 

“Unnie’s busy, can’t Minsoo do it?”

 

“On my way noona!”

 

“Thank you so much Minsoo! Noona will buy you ice cream later!” Aeiyong shouted as she heard soft footsteps running about.

 

“Can I have some?”

 

“Course Yoonsul-ah! Now hurry and get ready!”

 

It was usually very busy in the household in the morning. Aeiyong’s classes would start at 8am sharp, and the kids would have to be at the daycare by 7:30am, and it was already 7:15.

 

Soon after, more soft footsteps were heard from behind Aeiyong. Minsoo ran as fast as he could into his shared bedroom with Yoonsul and got changed quickly, grabbing all his needs for the day care. He could never forget his favourite action figure: Iron Man. Yoonsul on the other hand, had to be helped by Aeiyong. She ploped on her cute purple polka dot dress, including a purple ribbon hair band and also purple shoes. By this, you could tell Yoonsul’s favourite colour was purple and she LOVED polka dots. (this whole paragraph totally describes me xD)

 

“Are you ready Minsoo?” Aeiyong said, tying Yoonsul’s ribbon tightly and putting on her shoes.

 

“Ne!” Minsoo shouted from the kitchen, grabbing 4 banana milks and putting them in his backpack.

 

“Do you want to bring anything with you Yoonsul?”

 

“My panda toy!”

 

Aeiyong raced to grab the panda toy and stuffed it into Yoonsul’s arm, and then scooping her up straight after. Aeiyong grabbed her backpack, swung it over her shoulder and running down the stairs.

 

“Come on! Let’s go! We’re late!”

 

After dropping the kids off at the care, Aeiyong bolted to the school, relieved that it was close to the care.

 

Aeiyong arrived just in time before the bell rang, and also ran towards her homeroom as fast as she could. When she entered, she leaned on the wall for support to gather her breath back, she has never ran this much before.

 

“You’re here!” Ra Im popped out of nowhere and looked at Aeiyong with big eyes.

 

“Luckily,” Aeiyong mumbled, still breathing hard.

 

“Why are you panting so much?”

 

“I – I ran to sch-school fr-from the c-care.”

 

“Ahh.. I see, well at least you made it for registration!” Ra Im beamed. Aeiyong found it suspicious that her best friend was so happy in the morning. Ra Im doesn’t really like mornings, they usually make her moody. Aeiyong shrugged and let it slide.

 

Before break, everyone met up at the homeroom again for a ‘new student’. Aeiyong wasn’t expecting who it was. But when she saw who it was, her jaw dropped.

 

“Come in Myungsoo-ssi!” the young female teacher chirped, and the devil walked in according to Aeiyong.

 

“Annyeonghaseyo, Myungsoo imnida. I prefer to go by the name L, so please do call me L and not Myungsoo,” L bowed and smiled. Aeiyong was still shocked. The smile got the girls wilds and all the girls started shouting for him to sit beside them.

 

“You can sit beside Aeiyong. Aeiyong-ssi, please raise your hand,” the teacher said, flirtatiously looking at L. I mean, who wouldn’t; L IS a very handsome man.

 

Aeiyong cursed under her breath and slowly raised her hand. L’s eyes widened but slowly smirked.

 

“Hello Aeiyong-ssi, nice to see you again,” L smirked.

 

Aeiyong facepalmed and L sat down beside her, waving to Ra Im, which made her almost faint at his beauty – like everyone would do if L talked to them.

 

School flew by pretty quickly, after L was introduced to the class, he would not stop looking at Aeiyong. Aeiyong knew about this, but only until the last period where she would crack.

 

“Why do you keep staring at me!?” Aeiyong whispered.

 

"I'm not.. What are you on about?" L innocently said.

 

"Don't try to act innocent! I know you were watching me!"

 

"Hear yourself right now, you sound crazy!" L snickered and continued writing.

 

Aeiyong huffed and scribbled on her notepad. L smirked and threw a paper ball he made in the last class at the back of Aeiyong’s head and laughed silently.

 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter