♕ "Call me Oppa"

Can U Smile?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{16}

 

"Call Me Oppa"

Aeiyong couldn’t be bothered to go to school after last night’s event. She woke up at 6:30 in the morning thanks to her alarm, but she switched it off and decided to sleep on. She was soon woken up by the endless shaking.

 

“Noona! You’re late! We’re late!” Minsoo’s loud voice could be heard. Aeiyong squinted her eyes and turned towards her alarm clock to see the time displayed. 8:20am.

 

“Ah, noona is sorry. I’ll send you two to the day care; I’m skipping school today,” Aeiyong lazily got up and got ready to send the kids down to the day care. She slipped on a black dress with white sleeves and plopped on plain, glossy jet black pair of heels. While she was doing that, the kids got themselves ready too so that Aeiyong wouldn’t be waiting for them to get ready.

 

Once everybody was done, they proceeded to walk to the day care, admiring the scenery around them as they slowly walked. The wind was gentle and the sun was brightly shining although there were hints of grey clouds floating about, none too alerting and none that sent down little rain droplets. Everything was calm and very quiet.

 

When they arrived to the daycare, Aeiyong apologised for being late as she wasn’t feeling very well this morning.

 

“You shouldn’t have come if you felt sick Aeiyong-ah! You know we would let you off,” one of the ajummas kindly stated.

 

“The kids wanted to come so I decided to bring them down. I’m feeling fine now, but thank you anyway. I’m going to leave now, I’ll see you in a few hours, annyeong~” Aeiyong waved and gracefully turned and left the day care, not forgetting to wave and say goodbye to the kids as well.

 

She didn’t want to go back to the house yet, so she took a stroll. She passed by a park (that wasn’t the one from yesterday) and the flashbacks instantly came back. She turned around and went the way she came from, she didn’t want to pass any park at all nor have any thought of the park in the next few days until she had calmed down.

 

She needed to talk to someone about this, she couldn’t keep it in anymore. She whipped out her phone and called someone.

 

“Yoboseyo?” A deep, relaxing, male voice was heard through the phone.

 

“Yoboseyo? Sunggyu-ssi? Are you free at the moment?” Aeiyong looked around and watched the traffic pass by her.

 

“Ah, yeah, I just finished my class at uni, why what’s wrong? Are you okay?”

 

“Ah... I... I actually don’t know if I’m honest,” she choked out. Tears were threatening to fall but she held it in as much as she could. “Would it be rude of me to ask if I could meet you at Cafe Paradise in about 10 minutes?”

 

“No! No, definitely not. I’ll see you in 10,” Sunggyu quickly hung up. Aeiyong took a deep breath before quickly walking to the location she had set.

 

Aeiyong arrived first as she was the closer one to the shop than Sunggyu. She found a table and sat down and played on her phone, waiting for Sunggyu to arrive. Soon after he arrived and plopped down on the opposite chair and scared Aeiyong.

 

“Hey, I came as fast as I could, sorry if I’m late,” Sunggyu said panting as he fixed his bangs and blew on his cold hands.

 

“Ani, actually you’re on time,” Aeiyong eye-smiled Sunggyu. Sunggyu felt himself grin back cutely, making the insides of the two flutter.

 

“So, before we start to get serious, do you want to get some coffee?” Sunggyu laughed at what he said making Aeiyong smile back. “Sure!”

 

Sunggyu called the waiter and the two took their orders, the waiter soon disappeared to the counter and started doing their drinks.

 

“I didn’t know you went to university,” Aeiyong started.

 

“Yeah, I go to Woollim Performing Arts University near the intersection in town,” Sunggyu proudly boasted.

 

“Wow! That’s so cool, I wanted to go there! Sadly, I’m still in high school aha,” Aeiyong looked down at her hands.

 

“Oh? When are you leaving?”

 

“Well this is my last year... I only have a few months left. About.. 3 months left of school,” Aeiyong grinned.

 

“Great! Why don’t you sign at the university?”

 

“I... Don’t have enough money,” Aeiyong hesitated to reply. She wasn’t comfortable talking about herself personally, especially when it came to money or housing.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter