♕ Perfect Day

Can U Smile?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{19}

 

Perfect Day

 

A few weeks have flown by and everything was back to normal again. No fights, no fallouts, just days full of love and joy. Everyone was happy.

 

After that day of Myungsoo confessing his love for Aeiyong, the two got together and now they’re a loving couple. Myungsoo also found out that Min drugged him with a love drug that lasted for a very long time, and felt extremely annoyed with her. He constantly wouldn’t stop apologising to Aeiyong about the whole dating thing yet again, and Aeiyong being the usual playful self she pretended to be hurt about it. Myungsoo would tickle her until Aeiyong would laugh, and Aeiyong would always gently plant a kiss on his lips.

 

“You !” Aeiyong stuck her tongue out at him.

 

“I ?! Why?!”

 

“Because... You just do!” Aeiyong gently pushed Myungsoo before running around the beach. The breeze was soft, the sun was shining brightly, children’s laughter and adults chatting could be heard all around, dogs barking and waves splashing echoed throughout the area. Aeiyong hasn’t felt this happy in a long time.

 

The kids were enjoying themselves in the shallow bit of the sea. They picked up seaweed and threw it at each other, kicked water and made sandcastles, while Aeiyong and Myungsoo were doing their couple-y stuff.

 

“It’s Yoonsul’s birthday today,” Aeiyong began as Myungsoo plopped down beside her. “Really? Have you bought her a cake? I haven’t even bought her a present! Why did you only tell me now?” Myungsoo panicked. Aeiyong chucked and looked at Myungsoo before slapping her hand over his mouth.

 

“Calm you down. Yoonsul isn’t someone who likes surprises and she did say that if we wanted to get her presents we should all go together and she can choose her own presents.”

 

“Smart girl. She would rather go and get her own present that receive something by surprise and she may not like it,” Myungsoo and Aeiyong nodded in approval. “ that you aren’t like that though,” Myungsoo stuck his tongue out while Aeiyong shot him a shocked look. He started laughing and Aeiyong punched him in his chest as hard as she could, but Aeiyong wasn’t the strong type so it didn’t hurt.

 

“This feels familiar. Remember the time you also done this in school?” Myungsoo laughed making Aeiyong pout. “Shut up!” Aeiyong screamed, making Myungsoo laugh harder. He wrapped his arms around her waist because she wasn’t looking at him and pulled her towards him. He leaned over and kissed her on the cheek before nibbling on her ear and whispering, “make me” seductively. From this, Aeiyong curled up into a ball and started rubbing her ear.

 

“Don’t do that! You know I don’t like being touched in the ear!” Aeiyong cried out in an aegyo voice. Myungsoo yet again laughed. “Ah, Aeiyong-ah you’re so cute.” Myungsoo smiled sweetly at her as she looked up at him. She slowly leaned forward, and just as they were about to kiss, Aeiyong pushed Myungsoo away and stood up quickly.

 

“I’m not forgiving you! Merong~” Aeiyong said before running away towards the sea like a child. “Aish, this girl. Makes me question whether she’s really 17 or not.” Myungsoo stood up and ran fast to catch Aeiyong.

 

Since Myungsoo was taller than Aeiyong by a lot, he ran faster and caught up with Aeiyong quickly, who desperately tried to run faster after looking back and seeing him inching very close to her. He scooped her up and continued to run towards the sea. Not too far out into the sea, Myungsoo abruptly stopped, holding Aeiyong out as if he was going to drop her.

 

“No oppa, don’t do this oppa! Don’t!” Aeiyong kept screaming as her grip around his neck got tighter. Myungsoo was having so much fun, whereas Aeiyong’s face seemed to lose it’s colour and slowly she became afraid. She wasn’t a swimmer, and she definitely had a fear of oceans, but she has not yet told Myungsoo.

 

Myungsoo finally dropped her into the sea, but one of his arms was still on Aeiyong for her to hold if she wanted to. He felt a sharp pain in his arms and lifted it out, seeing that there were nail marks, and blood slowly seeping out of it. The sea water didn’t help much either as it stung his cut, but he ignored it and waited for Aeiyong to come out... But she hasn’t. She contemplated whether or not she should play a trick on him and wait under the sea to see if he was going to do anything, but then her fear of drowning and the ocean came up, and she thought i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter