Chapter 10

Reaching For The Sun

"Appa, up until now I've always done whatever you told me to. But I want to make my own decisions now!"

Hyukjae just kept on running with Donghae with all the thoughts in his head of answering his father back just for this man holding this hand not knowing where to go to. He love his father so much but he felt like Donghae makes him free from things he wanted to do all his life maybe this was the reason he is now with him. Donghae looking at Hyukjae who is now panting heavily suddenly stopped in a corner so they could be able to both catch their breathe. 

"You okay?" asked Donghae and the other man nodded in return. Suddenly Donghae's phone rings as he looked at the caller ID it was a number from the limp guy's home.

What should I do?" he wanted Hyukjae to give him an answer but, Hyukjae only shook his head telling him not to answer the call and so DOnghae ended it and switch it off. Tired from running Hyukjae saw a fountain be he can't turn it on and so Donghae helped him but both of them got sprinkled by water. They both laughed as seeing them selves all wet.

"Oh no, we're all soaked and I didn't have anything with me right now." Hyukjae said as ODnghae came closer to him fixing his hair. Afeter some minutes they decided to go to Donghae's place where Hyukjae is looking all over the place. As they reached the door Donghae told him about the place where Hyukjae only nodded.

"Come in" he said and Hyukjae took his shoes off.

"Are you surprised how small and dirty it is?" he asked him.

"No not at all." Hyukjae immediately answered smiling at him sitting on the floor.

"You can stay here for a while?"

"Huh?" Hyukjae confusedly looked at him.

"I'm the one who made you runaway from home after all."

"Thanks." Hyukjae smiled at him. Donghae return the smile took a cup of water and pour some some of it in a pot.

"That's cute." Hyukjae said looking at the budding plant.

"It's egret flowers."

"Egret?"

"Yes, it is so famous in one of the places in Japan, usually my father has this habit of having some unusual flowers in home backe when he was alive." he said to Hyukjae who is attentively listening to him. Suddenly their conversation was cut off when they hear a loud bang on Donghae's door.

"Hyung! Are you there? It's me Minho."

"Hyung, there's a weird man, he is claiming you kidnapped Hyukjae-hyung."

"What?" Hyukjae suddenly walke towards him."

"Hyukjae-hyung..." Hyukjae just greeted him.Minho seems to be exhausted as he just run to Donghae's apartment.

"I can't believe Leeteuk-hyung would do that, going to your school to look for me."

"It's okay, our coach chased him away." Minho replied. "But it looks like your family is worried about you." Hyukjae suddenly feel kind of guilty as he can;t help but sigh at what Minho said.

"Let's give it some time, it's okay I'm sure they'll understand." DOnghae assured him.

"Hyung, isn't this wonderful? Now you know how he feels about you." Minho said to Hyukjae making him blushed a little.

"Yah! Minho!"

"You guys make a nice couple, so what're you gonna do now? Are you gonna live togetehr like a real couple?" Minho asked.

"NO WAY!" both Donghae and Hyukjae answered.

"Hyungs, when two people like each other, it's natural for them to live together,"

"I said it's not like that!" Donghae angrily replied "I took her away against her father's wishes so I can't leave him stranded."

"I see. So what are you gonna do now?" Minho asked him leaving Donghae wondering what to do next.

At the school cafe...

"Guys, I got some big news!" Siwon yelled going towards Kyuhyun and their friends.

"It's about Donghae, I heard he kidnapped Lee Hyukjae."

"Kidnapped?" all of them replied which also surprised Kyuhyun.

"Lee Hyukjae?" Tiffany asked.

"The guy Donghae is secretly seeing." Yesung answered.

"I heard he is a son of a famous pianist, someone from his household is looking for him at the hospital." Siwon continuing the story to his friends.

"I told you that guy and Donghae seemed suspicious." Yesung suddenly said.

"Watch what you say!" Kyuhyun suddenly interrupted him. "Let's think about this calmly, Donghae would never kidnapped someone right?"

Sungmin also nodded agreeing with Kyuhyun, of course why wouldn;t he it would be impossible that DOnghae would like the guy rather than him but of course he is with his fiance and he cannot say it loud.

All of them also agree which made Siwon upset. "You still don't believe me? Here is the famly's phine number try to call them!"

"That's not necessary, Kyuhyun grabbing the paper."

"Then ask Donghae yourself." Yesung suggested him trying to dial the other's number.

"Stop that!" Kyuhyun angrily stopped Yesung.

"Kyuhyun don't be upset."

"I trust Donghae."

"Can you prove his innocence?" Yesung challenged him.

"I'll bring Donghae here, in fact I know exactly where he is, I'll prove it in front of all of you guys, let me deal with it."

"Fine, bring him here by 5pm" 

"Yes I will." he said walking away starting to look for his best friend.

At Donghae's place

"Sorry abot Minho he is really an enthusiastic guy."

"It's okay." Hyukjae replied.

"He's very considerate." he said turning on the electruc fan giving Hyukjae some air. Suddenly they heard Minho's voice outside who they thought had left already. He was cheering doing some funny movements making both of them smile as he wave goodbye to them.

Hyukjae feels nervous as he notice Donghae is closer to him suddenly he noticed the tape he ave him trying to pick it up but suddenly dropped it. DOnghae calmy took it and look at the tape.

"I haven't told you my thoughts about it. The is serene, it makes me feel at peace, I'd like to hear the rest of it soon." he said to him making Hyukjae nod. Suddenly Donghae's phone rang, it was Yunho who needs him in the office.

He hurriedly chnage to his work clothes while Hyukjae assisted on fixing his bag.

"I'll be back tonight after work."

"Okay."

"This is all I have for now so If you're hungry there's a near convenience store so don't wander off to far okay?" Hyukjae nodded in response.

"Ah... um... Donghae take care okay?"

"I will."

After some more minutes, hyukjae can't help but fix Donghae's things, look at the flower smiling suddenly he felt hungry and decided to buy something for him and something to cook for dinner once Donghae return, as he look at the other man's money that was given to him he already had an idea what to buy so he excitedly went out taking Donghae's key that he left for him and went outside, to his surprise he suddenly saw Kyuhyun walking towards the apartment he hurriedly decided to go back.

"Lee Hyukjae..." 

"Uhm..."

"I'm Cho Kyuhyun, is Donghae there?" As he does not know what to answer Kyuhyun just open the door.

"You can;t just get inside..."

"Maybe he is at work right now... Donghae told you about me right? I go to school with him. We always hang out together, he's been on my yacht and we have joyrides together." Hyukjae just looked at him not understanding the other man.

"Do you know he is good at billiards? I don't think so. What exactly are you to Donghae? His boyfriend?" Hyukjae tried to avoid his eyes.

"Probably not huh? You're family is spreading rumors he kidnapped you. It made matters very bad for Donghae. You have the right to run away, but if you're not his boyfriend then you shouldn't stay here, aren't you a little ashamed of yourself? He couldn't ignore only because he is a very nice guy. YOU'RE NOTHING BUT TROUBLE! You should stop seeing Donghae before the situation gets any worse. You understand right?" He coldly said leaving Hyukjae devastated.

Am I really a burdern? Maybe he is right? If only I haven't come with him maybe DOnghae wouldn't be in trouble now.

With those thoughts he left the key and money in Donghae's table,walking out of the apartment not leaving Donghae any message. 

 

A/N: Sorry just got back from writing again anyone miss me? Kidding hope you enjoy this chapter, what do you think Kyuhyun is kind of intefering doesn't he? first Miho now Hyukjae... poor Hyukkie ^^