Chapter 12

Reaching For The Sun

“What are you talking about Hae?” Kyuhyun is confused why would his best friend hates him.

“Did you know I want to throw up every time you called me that name. Did you know that I have already hated you even before we met?” Donghae told him with his eyes fixed to Kyuhyun’s.

“What have I done to you?” Kyuhyun is still confused not grasping things right away.

“I was 11 years old, your family The Cho Enterprise, they refuse my father for a loan his business went bankrupt. Because of it he took his own life, that day he died your family not only killed him but mine as well. Have you already experience pain of losing everything? Like someone important to you? Perhaps how you look at me now, you haven’t. Then I have something to tell you I lied to you all this time, did you know that I never wanted you to be my friend, whenever you tried to defend me it sickens me, you are not a saint Kyuhyun and don’t try to be one because if you continue that more people will do such things like what I am doing to you now.” Donghae told him and walked away without at least looking at Sungmin who seems to be confused on what he had said and avert his gaze at Hyukjae who seems to be proud of him.

As Donghae left with minho and Hyukjae, Kyuhyun seems dumbfounded. Donghae the person he trusted the most betrayed his trust and only become close to him because of revenge. He wondered what Donghae had told him.

“Why?” Kyuhyun whispered to himself.

“Look Kyu about what that Donghae bastard said.” Yesung tried to comfort him

“Leave me alone.” Kyuhyun muttered.

“Kyu…” Sungmin seems to be worried.

“I SAID LEAVE ME ALL ALONE!” he shouted at them, Yesung left with no choice left him, while Tiffany dragged Sungmin out as well to give Kyuhyun some time. As they left Kyuhyun who felt broken hearted shouts with all his heart. As he collapse on the floor feeling weakened by all the events that had happened today. He had never wronged anyone why would Donghae extend his hate to him. If only he knows about it perhaps he can help Donghae but why things must end like this? He can’t help but ask himself. “Do I deserve to be betrayed like this?”

Donghae on the other hand is busy looking at the sky. He felt like the thorn in his heart had finally been removed he no longer feel guilt nor need to pretend or anything. He was in deep thought when he notice his view being blocked.

“Donghae? What are you thinking?” It was Hyukjae who was now sitting beside him in the park bench.

“Hyukjae.”

“What do you usually do during Christmas?”

“Me?” Donghae nodded. “Well, Appa would usually held a charity event in an orphanage or he would held concert and donate the money to them. But since of my disability like my appa always tell me I just stayed at home. But you know I always want to go to this bakery where they sell the most delicious strawberry cake, then witness the Lighting of the Christmas tree beside that place and then make a snowman after then go back home and prepare nice Hot choco and drink by the fireplace then cover myself with a very warm blanket.

“I know this may not be the right time but… would you like to go out on Christmas Day with me? I…”

“I--I was actually wanting to ask you the same thing because I want to extend my stay at your place since I don’t know if I can you know make up with appa and…”

“Hyungs! Are you planning to go for a Christmas date?” Minho suddenly interrupted them. “Mind if I invite myself?” he said grinning to Donghae.

“Yah! If you come along that will no longer be a date.” Donghae retorted while Hyukjae smiled upon hearing the other admit that it was indeed a date.

Minho pouts at him whle Donghae roll his eyes seeing the younger trying to be cute to change his decision but suddenly he stood look at Donghae ang smiled.

“HYUNG FINALLY GOT A BOYFRIEND!! HE IS NO LONGER SINGLE EOMONI HYUNG IS DATING SOMEONE!! YOU HAVE NOW A SON-IN-LAW.”

“Yah!” Donghae stood up and Suddenly they ran together as he tried to chase his dongsaeng with Hyukjae both cheering for them.

It was almost  10am when Donghae woke up, he almost cursed not setting his alarm, as he stand up hurriedly he noticed Hyukjae not around but he saw a note on his table.

“I’ll be back, I will just buy us something to eat ^^-Hyukjae”

He smiled seeing how Hyukjae had changed him. He hurriedly went to the bathroom and took a shower. He finally decided he will end everything and he decided not to continue working on Sungmin’s place so that he can just be with Hyukjae and he also no longer want to use the other though he hated Kyuhyun he realized he cannot really hurt a person who had at least accepted him and he knew Kyuhyun truly loves Sungmin and he should at least no longer involve him in his revenge, in short he had regretted everything that had happened with him and Sungmin.

Hyukjae was humming happily looking at what he had bought for him and Donghae. Suddenly as he was thinking of what to cook he heard his phone beep. He smiled when he saw it was Donghae who messaged him.

“I already left home, be back before dinner so cook a delicious meal for us.”

Hyukjae giggled imagining Donghae’s face while sending the message however his smile faded when he saw someone he wished not to personally meet Lee Sungmin.

“Lee Hyukjae.” Sungmin said as he went closer to him.

“Yes...”

They look in each other’s eyes. Hyukjae know something not good will happen. He is wondering What does Sungmin wants? Why is here? These are the questions better left unanswered as Hyukjae never wanted to personally be associated with him. But he knew he should face for him and for Donghae.

 

A/N Yes and Yes I am back and I know It has been a long time. And Sungmin wants to talk to Hyukjae ooh what will happen to our beloved Hyukkie, and Kyuhyun poor him >< Hope you enjoy this latest chapter and comment and subscribe THanks xoxo