Chapter 4

Reaching For The Sun

Like any ordinary day Hyukjae is at his home tutoring Taemin. He smiled whenever he saw the progress of the kid suddenly the kid stopped.

"You forgot it again Taemin?"

"Yes hyung, aish! I am really sorry." he pouted sadly lowering his head.

"It's okay you are almost there." he said as he started playing with him, suddenly the mother of the kid arrived. As he waved goodbye to the kid suddenly the phone on their home rings.

"Hello."

Hi this is Lee Donghae

"Huh?" he asked looking at his appa.

Can we meet?

"Uhm... Sure." he replied putting the phone down.

With his father gone and Leeteuk out of the house at that time, he went out and bring his phone and bag. As he is crossing the road he is looking at his watch wondering if he's late, when he arrived at their meeting place, he was busily humming.

"Lee Hyukjae."

He turned around smiling and suddenly he was surprised it was not Donghae.

"Hi I'm Yesung, I am Lee Donghae's friend, he said something just came up and he won't be able to make it." he said as he approached him. So he asked me to come instead

Hyukjae lookes suspicously at him.

"You might be confused, wait." he said as he took his phone and dial Donghae's number.

"Donghae, it's me, help me out man." he said on the other line. "It's Donghae." he gave the phone to Hyukjae.

"Uhm..."

Yesung is a nice guy, you can trust him.

Suddenly yesung took his phone back.

"See?"

Hyukjae just smile and nods at him.

On the other line Donghae feels like he had heard that voice before but decided to ignore as he is late to meet someone.Suddenly that person shows up.

"Sungmin, I knew you'd come"

"What do you want?"

"I just want to be alone with you, don';t you feel the same? That's why you came right?"

"Don't be so cocky, I only came because I felt sorry for you." he replied.

He walked away as Donghae catch up to him and grabbed his hand.

"Let me go!" as he tried to be free from Donghae's grasp.

"I want you, I don;t want anybody else."

"But aren't you Kyu's friend?"

"So what?"

"Your past may belong to Kyuhyun, but I's like to have your future." Sungmin looked at him and left him alone.

At Hyukjae's place when Leeteuk returns he noticed Hyukjae is not there but suddenly the phone rang.

"Hello? Yes Sir... Hyukjae? uhm..." he frantically went upstairs but he is not in his room worried that his boss would leave his work he decided to...

"He's in bed seems like he got tired of his tutoring today. Yes once he woke up I'll let you speak to him. You take care sir." As he ends the call he worriedly tried to call Hyukjae but got directed to a voice mail.

At the car Hyukjae seems to be worrying thinking was it right to go with someone he dosn't relly know.

"Don't worry you'll get to see him okay?"

"You're lying, you lied about him asking you to come get me, right?"

"Why are you accusing me of lying?"

"PLease let me go home." he pleaded.

"It's Donghae who's lying! He looks down on me, that country bumpkin. He's so full of !" Yesung said and this made Hyukjae flinched in fear, out of anger he pushed the horn of his car and almost bump into a post.

"He said he doesn't know you, do you still like him now?" Yesung sasked him as he stopped the car, Hyukjae seeing this as an opportunity tried to get out but the other guy grabbed him. As he go on top of him and adjust his seat, he tried to kiss Hyukjae.

"No! Stop!" he pleaded pushing him away, but whe Yesung attempted again he suddenly saw his bag's content scattered and took his perfume and spray it to Yesung's eyes. Seeing now the other is weak, he grabbed his phone but realizing he got the wrong phone and he forgot his purse he attempted to return, however fearing Yesung might do something to him again he decided to run limply away from him.

Near Sungmin's home a taxi stopped, with Donghae still seating on the cab, Sungmin went outside.

"Goodbye." he said walking into his home suddenly he saw one of his father's worker.

"Welcome back your highness." A man greeted him.

"Yunho-hyung, I didn't know you'll come here."

"I had things to discuss with the president."

Suddenly he saw Donghae now behind him.

"Uhm, he's..."

"Goodnight Sungmin." he bowed at both of them.

"Yunho-hyung might probably got the wrong impression." Sungmin said as he is now approaching the door

"So what?"

"It's embarassing, it's bother me if people thought there was anything between us!" he replied angrily at him.

When he tried to go through the door, Donghae suddenly blocked him.

"Stop being so persistent!, I'm in love with Kyuhyun and I hate guys like you! I don't know what you're thinking!" he kept on warning but Donghae just pushed him on a wall.

"I'll tell you what I think." he said as he suddenly kissed Sungmin in the lips, at first Sungmin tried to push him away but then he responded back to Donghae's kiss.

On the place, Hyukjae, is almost tired from walking. Thinking he needed help he open Yesung's phone.

"Where's Lee Donghae's number." He frantically looke at the contacts and was relief seeing his name. He tried to call him but no one is answering suddenly the thunder strikes and it began raining.

At home, Donghae had return to his apartment, as it keeps on raining a memory from his childhoos went back again. It was this season when his father was found dead due to suicide. He was in his thoughts when he notice his phone rings again 

"Hello?"

"Is this Lee Donghae?

"Yeah"

"Help me, please help me."  It was Hyukjae who is limply walking trying to look for a shed he is crying not knowing what to do. For Donghae remembering the familiar voice, a thought came to his mind and hurriedly left with an umbrella.

He looked around for him, worrying something might happen to him suddenly he saw a guy seating on a near post. As the guy turned around it was Hyukjae shivering walking limply at him.

"I'm sorry."

"What's the matter?" he worriedly asked him.

"I'm sorry." he said again as he walk towards Donghae and embraced him, he tried to comfort the crying Hyukjae and hugged him back.

Donghae's POV

I hate rain, my life turned upside down on a rainy day. The day you got entangled into my life was also on a rainy day.

A/N So double update for you guys since I was gone for a very very long time. I am so energize to write so for all my reader and to the subscribers I LOVE YOU ALL!  sincerely hope that you leave comment and subscribe in this sroty for me to be motivated to write more, since I am OFFICIALLY BACK! ^^