Sick and Drunk

Dancing In The Rain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A few days later, she arrived home to find Choi Seunghyun standing in the middle of the living room with his stuffs packed in his suitcase.

"You're going back?" She asked. He was all dressed up and ready to depart.

"Yeah." He replied putting the last of his things in his suitcase. She watched, and a strange feeling creeped up in her heart. Although it was short, she admitted that his presence around the house made it less lonely. Even if he got under her skin for his living habits. 

But was she about to admit that she would miss it? N to the O.

"Are you sure it's safe?" She inquired. "Want me to give you a ride?"

"It's fine. Thanks." He was curt. And somehow she felt irritated watching him getting ready to go as if he couldn't wait to get away from her as soon as possible.

"It's about time." She crossed her arms and went upstairs. "I was getting sick of having to clean up after you."

He frowned in her direction, and was about to say something but kept his mouth shut. 

The next few days were strange, for both of them. She felt weird when she go downstairs in the morning and didn't see a guy snoring away on her couch. She felt weird eating alone. She felt weird going shopping for groceries without the joy of someone else paying it for her. She felt weird when she sees commercials for video games on her tv. She felt weird, not having to deal with that person whose sole purpose was to annoy her.

As for him, he returned to his normal lifestyle without much enthusiasm. He still had a woman over every night. He still went to the clubs with his friends. He still remained one-if not the hottest-Hallyu star. But something felt off when he was home alone. The silence was deafening, He the tv to kill the quiet atmosphere in his house.

It was showing a program called Women Today. And the host was interviewing "a successful woman whose name is well-known in the entertainment industry." 

"Please welcome," The camera started to shift. "Miss Park Bom!"

His eyes immediately glued to the screen as he watched his manager/nemesis sitting cross-legged on the show. She looked...pretty with long straight hair and black pencil skirt. 

"Hi everybody." She waved with a smile. "Thank you for having me on the show." 

That sly fox. She didn't even mention anything about this. But then again why did he care?

"So Miss Park, we know that you are the CEO of one of the top management company in Korea. Can you tell us what it's like, having the hottest stars as your clients?" The host began with the first question.

"It's a blessing, really. I feel very honored to have such amazingly talented and well-known people under my management and I make sure that they receive the best service possible." He scoffed at that. If she thought bugging one of her clients the best service possible, then she was so wrong. He was a living proof that she was bluffing.

"Can you name some of the celebrities under your management?" 

"Well I remember Kim Taeyeon, Shin Min Ah, Jay Park and Kim Woobin." At the mention of the actor, she smiled fondly and blushed a little. He sneered. Whose idea was it to interview this ridiculous woman?

"I heard that Choi Seunghyun recently signed with your company?" 

"Yes he did."

"What do you think about him?" Somehow, he held his breath when the host uttered the question. He didn't even know why.

"Um..." Caught off guard, she hesitated over her answer. "He can be pretty mischievious at times. But overall he's a pretty nice guy."

That was it? No talk about how handsome he was or how great his music was? Not even a mention about how he ridiculously y he appeared without the need to take off his shirt? The host just nodded at her answer, and his eyebrows furrowed.

"It's not really a secret that you're an OCD. How do you feel when people use that to undermine you?"

"Well, first of all I don't think being overly clean is something to be ashamed of." She answered nonchalantly as if she said it before. "I guess you could say being too preoccupied with cleanliness can be a disadvantage, but if people judge me for it then I just ignore them."

Her confident smile on the screen made him feel...dumbstruck. He knew she wasn't fazed easily, yet despite her strong facade he knew she had her insecurities.

"What is your ideal type?" He was about to turn off the tv before he heard this question.

"Well," She started chuckling, and it was one of those moments when he saw her as a true woman. "Like every other woman I just want someone who only loves me, I guess."

"Omo, you're blushing just thinking about it!" The host teased, and she turned a little red.

"Well I've never really have that much luck in relationships." They laughed. "Excuse me everyone."

He turned the tv off. Somehow he felt disappointed when he tried to fit himself as her type, but saw that he was just the complete opposite of what she wanted.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Some da

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter