A Sudden Confession

Dancing In The Rain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day at the office was fairly normal for Bom, except one thing: she wouldn't stop thinking about Choi Seunghyun. When she tried to get some work done, she got distracted. When she ate lunch, she daydreamed. When she talked to someone, she kept hearing his voice inside her head. Even when she went to the bathroom, she imagined his arms around her waist as she looked into the mirror.

She ruffled her hair-an act she was usually adamant against-in frustration as she laid her head on the desk. But then the desk had germs so she had to wiped the surface with sanitizer first before laying her head down again, her sighs blowing her hair gently. For a few minutes she indulged herself in doing that and kept blowing the black strands that fell across her face out of the way before putting them back in place and doing it again. Anything was better than getting distracted with the thoughts about Choi Seunghyun. 

She closed her eyes tightly when she realized she just thought about him again, and lifted her head off the table. Her hair was framing her face, and she looked as if she just got electrocuted. When Dara walked in the female squealed in surprise before recognizing that the creature before her was her Sajangnim. 

"You scared me!" Dara put a hand to her chest, her chest heaving up and down. "I just watched The Grudge last night!"

Bom only groaned as Dara handed some documents to her boss. It didn't take a genius to realize that something was off with the usually-collected Sajangnim today. Dara peered at Bom's frown inquisitively before ventured ahead and asked.

"Is something wrong?" 

"Nothing." Except the fact that she was preoccupied with thoughts about a man who she was supposed to loathe. 

Her eyes slowly opened; her lids felt like they were taped shut as she struggled to open them. There was a light in her eyes, which she assumed was sunlight from the windows. There was a warm feeling on her skin as she moved slightly in an attempt to wake up. She found that she couldn't move, and groggily tried to clear her senses. Sleep never seemed to inviting, especially when she felt so strangely warm. 

Her eyes slowly took in her surroundings. She saw skin, first and foremost. Upon further inspection revealed to her that it was someone's chest. She poked at it, feeling the firm hard muscles and elicit a mumbled groan from whoever it was. She felt a pair of arms wrapping around her shoulders and pulling her even closer, as if she was some sort of body pillow. She couldn't even move her legs, because another pair of legs was on top of them. Despite being trapped, she didn't feel uncomfortable. In contrast, she felt...safe. If she kept lying here like this she might even believe that everything was bright and fine with the world. 

She blinked, and glanced up to see the face of whoever it was. She saw a set of defined jawlines, and reached out to trace them. She could feel a tall nose with her hand and a set of closed eyes. Her brows scrunched in wonder as she continued to outline the contours of the face, feeling the smooth skin and thick eyebrows. Her fingers reached the lips, and she curiously ran her finger back and forth on them. They were soft and warm, and for a few seconds she just laid there tracing someone's lips as if it was the most fascinating thing in the world.

Suddenly, the pair of lips opened and the mouth took her fingers in. She squealed as the person nibbled on her fingers, biting on them teasingly as she smacked his chest to no avail. When he finally released her fingers she fidgeted and wiggled, her attempts futile when he tightened his embrace. When she couldn't move even an inch she looked up at the person, his face hidden by his chin,

"Who are you?"

"The person you slept with last night." The deep voice answered. Somehow it sounded very familiar.

Then everything cme back to her. She arrived on Choi Seunghyun's doorstep to sleep with him so that he would stop sending bouquets to her and kiss her in the rain. She remembered crawling under his covers and snoring away as he chuckled at her amusingly. 

"Choi Seunghyun?" She felt a chuckled rumbling up his neck. "Yah!"

"You make a good body pillow." He said, his eyes still closed as his arms tightened around her. Any tighter and she would undoubtedly suffocate. Her cheeks started to burn, and she felt an overwhelming surge of emotions as she inhaled his manly scent. 

"Let me go." 

"Nope."

She bit his arm. Hard. Ev

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter