Who?

Dancing In The Rain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Don't stare at it. Don't stare at it. Don't.

"I've included our financial overlook in our monthly reports. Please take a look at it on page 5." Sunmi, the marketing director, speaks. The rustle of papers is heard as everybody flips over to the page she indicated.

Don't stare at it Bom. Don't look. 

"With this kind of progress, I think it's a good idea to expand our clientele base to international stars instead of just stars from inside Korea. We can reach out to stars in nearby Asian countries with a new marketing plan in place." Sunmi turns to Bom, who has her face down at her lap. "What do you think, CEO Park?"

She lifts her head to find the other directors staring at her and waiting for an answer. She clears and tries to overcome her discomfort as she speaks professionally.

"It's not a bad idea. Give me a list of celebrities who are currently seeking management inside as well as outside Soutn Korea. Also prepare a proposal for the new marketing plan at our next meeting." She says, pen tapping the report in front of her as she tries her best to look anywhere but at Sunmi.

"Are you...okay, CEO Park?" Sunmi asks at her strange behavior. 

No, I'm not. Bom silently answers. Don't say it. Park Bom, do not say it.

"Sunmi, can you...." She purses her lips. "Can you...you forgot one of the buttons on your vest."

Sunmi glances down in surrise to find that she didn't button her best completely. Given the OCDic nature of her CEO it wasn't that strange that woman reminds her of that fact in the middle of a meeting.

But still, it is strange.

Bom clears , and speaks again to all of the directors this time.

"Meeting adjourned. Please come to my office for any questions. Otherwise, keep up the good work everybody."

She passes through the halls, greetings coming left and right from her employees as the opens the doors to her office and settles down. Is it just her or is there something wrong about the way her desk looks?

She moves it to the left a little bit, making it central to the big windows behind her. Now it's good.

Are those spots on her windows? She tries to wipe them off, but they stubbornly remains on.

And that is how Sunmi comes to find her CEO kneeling on the floor cleaning the windows with a wet towel inside her office. Now what makes it even more awkward is the fact the window-cleaner just happens to be hanging on the other side of the windows at that moment.

"That's my job, lady!" He says jovially through the glass. 

I know it is. Bom answers as she straightens herself in front of the marketing director and settles down on her chair.

"Yes?" She speaks as if Sunmi didn't witness her trying to steal the window cleaner's job.

"Here's the list of celebrities you asked for." Sunmi puts down the document on her desk. Bom takes it and scans it through a few moments. Bom nods as she reads the names, but raises her brow when she gets to a particular name.

"Who's this guy? Choi....Seunghyun?"

"He's a very popular singer and idol in Seoul. Teenagers and people in their 20's greatly enjoy his music. He's very on-demand nowadays."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter