Totally Gross

Dancing In The Rain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She strolled inside the company building the next day later, greeting employees left and right as she went inside the elevator.

"So?" Dara asked once Bom arrived. She could practically smell the nosy ancticipation coming from the petite woman. 

"So what?" She asked, skimming over the documents Dara handed. 

"How did it go?" Dara was one step away from squealing out loud.

"How did what go?" She continued walking with Dara trying to catch up.

"Your meeting with Choi Seunghyun. Duh!" Dara said exasperatedly, giving up trying to be tactful to satisfy her curiosity. "He was totally dreamy, right?!! I envy you!" Dara gave Bom a nudge and moved her eyebrows suggestively, to which Bom just rolled her eyes.

"Whatever. I don't see what you like in such a....repulsive man." She paused momentarily, trying to forget the feeling when his lips brushed hers in that split second.

She shuddered. She remembered racing home and locking herself inside her bedroom until she called her personal doctor and was assured that she wasn't going to die of some lips-transmitted disease. Still, she used up half her toothpaste and soap scrubbing just in case.

"What do you mean "repulsive"? He's the number one hottest bachelor in the showbiz world!" Dara swooned, pinching her own nose with her fingers out of habit. "Bommie I told you you need glasses."

"My eyes are completely fine Dara. And I think that Choi Seunghyun is a good-for-nothing scoundrel. Now do your job and call Sunmi to tell her to find other celebrities to recruit." 

"I'm not until you tell me what happened." Dara crossed her arms and stood there like a stubborn child.

"Suit yourself."

"Come on Bommie. Don't you think I need some kind of reason to tell Sunmi that he's not eligible. Tell me why you don't like him."

Everything. Everything about him irked her.

"Tell her he's not interested." 

Dara pouted, and stalked away to her desk. Bom walked into her office and sat down, trying to forget about the egotistic man who was under discussion. His house was a big fat mess, his manners were worse than that of a kindergartener, and he was an arrogant ert.

Choi Seunghyun. The name was really going to make her nauseous. 

-----------------------------------------------------

He took off his shades as he stood in front of the tall modern building. Above the glass doors were big platinum lettering that read "Par

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter