The Meeting

Dancing In The Rain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You can do this, Bom. Yes you can.

"Lady are you getting on or not?" The bus driver inquires grumpily, his hands on the steering wheel as if to speed off at any moment.

"Y...yeah." With shaking legs, she slowly climbs into the bus. Handing the driver his money, she cringes before navigating through the packed crowd of people to find a standing spot. All the seats are occupied and the only option left is to stand up and grab onto the handle hanging from the ceiling.

When she finally reaches a blank spot, she takes out a wipe from her purse and put it in her hand before holding onto the handle. The bus jolts into motion, almost causing her to crash into the person in front.

Just great.

Somebody near her suddenly heaves a big sneeze-the kind of sneeze in which you can almost hear the mucus shooting out of the nose like a rocket-and she can't help but feel like she's about to vomit. Another person is coughing, and a baby is whimpering next to its mother. She stands rigidly clutching her purse amidst the crowd of people, trying not to imagine what sort of germs was crawling all over her arms.

At this time in the morning, she should've been enjoying her cup of hot coffee and reading her favorite novels as Mozart plays in the background. But no, being a CEO really puts a damp towel on things. Why is she doing this again?

A couple of teenage girls sitting nearby are giggling and squealing over something they're watching on their phones.

"Isn't he so handsome?" One of them gushes, looking like she's about to faint.

"One day I'm gonna be his wife. Just wait and see. Choi Seunghyun marry me!"

Bom's armpits are really starting to get itchy from hearing that name. Who is he? If he's really that popular then how come she never heard of him before?

Then again she isn't Dara.

After what seems like forever (and after witnessing about a dozen more sneezes and wheezes), the bus finally stops in Cheonamdong. She gets off as quick as possible and sets out to find where Choi Seunghyun lives (finally got his name). Looking at the address Sunmi gave, she tracks down to a wide alley where luxurious houses and condos line up next to each other. 

Walking for a few minutes, she suddenly heard loud noises and some sort of commotion going on just right in front. People with cameras are stampeding all over each other and yelling out questions and looking like they are trying to get a scoop for tomorrow's daily. From the crowd emerges a beautiful woman whose face Bom saw in the magazines a few times. The woman puts on black shades and steps into her car, utilizing the "no comment" strategy as the car speeds away leaving the paparazzi behind with flashing cameras.

How on earth is she going to get in without gaining attention? 

"When is Choi Seunghyun coming out?!!"

"What was Model A doing here?"

"Are they in a relationship?!!!"

Reporters yell out questions left and right to the burly bodyguards out front who just look mildly annoyed. She stands there, wondering what to do. She'll have to sneak in, but that involves...

Don't think. Just do it. 

She puts on her glasses and covers with a wipe before diving into the crowd of reporters, navigating silently through the crowded bodies. Somebody pushes her, and her whole body dives forward and slips through the bodyguards' arms as they

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter