Just Don't

Dancing In The Rain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Time passed by, and she slowly developed a sort of routine to her life with Choi Seunghyun. Everyday, she woke up early and made breakfast. Then she would go into the living room to wake up the devil on her sofa, by whichever means possible. After that they both get dressed and left together for his schedule. She had to stay by him at all times, be it in the dressing room for photoshoots or backstage for performances. She did all this and also assumed her responsibility at the company, barely managing to squeeze in some free time for whatever entertainment/trouble Choi Seunghyun could provide. 

"How are things?" Sunmi questioned, appearing beside her as she walked towards her office. 

"Good, I guess." She sighed. "Except when he pushes me aside to use the bathroom first."

Sunmi giggled, the kind of giggle that you hear when you tell your best friend about her crush. Bom honestly could not fathom why the female population was so infatuated with an obnoxious person like Choi Seunghyun. Granted, he wasn't a bad person, but she could swear he liked getting under her skin. 

"Did you do what asked you to? About his fans?" She turned to Sunmi. The male could not live under her roof forever.

"Yes. We have released an official statement saying that we will take legal actions against any stalkers or intruders of privacy. If you want, we can hire more bodyguards for him."

"I don't think that's necessary. He already had a lot of guards." She mused. "Just be sure they are extra vigilant."

At that moment, her phone rang. She picked up, only to find out that it was the devil himself.

"To what to I owe this pleasure?" She inquired, motioning for Sunmi to get into the elevator without her. 

"I'm bored." Seunghyun stated flatly, and she could hear some noises from the television in the background. "What do you do in your house?"

"Don't you have things to do today?" She asked.

"You told me my photoshoot doesn't start until 5."

Right. It was 12. "Then go out. Hang out with your friends or something. Go seduce some poor gullible woman."

"My friends are all busy. And I'm not really in the mood for ." She flinched upon hearing the s word. "I mean I am. But I don't feel like going to a bar at noon." 

"Whatever." She said. "Just don't wreck the house." 

Later, when she was in her office, she heard the telephone on her desk ring and grabbed it quickly. 

"Yes?"

"You have a visitor, Sajangim." The receptionist answered.

"Let them in." She thought about who could be visiting her. Moments later, she heard Dara's voice and the front doors swung open.

And there he was, Choi Seunghyun, with a takeout bag in tow.

"Did somebody ordered Chinese?" He held the bag up with a grin.

-----------------------------------------------

She watched in pure distaste as he slurped the slick chow his mouth, splattering little drops of sauce everywhere on her desk. Every single move he made was triggering her OCD instincts, and the chopsticks she was holding in her hand were threatening to fly straight into his eyes.

"Why aren't you eating?" He questioned when he finally looked up. "It's not usual for me to treat someone you know."

Right, I can tell. She thought. Just then he let out a rather explosive burp that made her shut her eyes and clenched her hands.

"Excuse me." He stated nonchalantly before gobbling down food again.

"I'll eat later." If she watched him any longer, she was going to fast for the rest of her life. "Why are you here anyhow?" She inquired carefully as she looked down at her documents and papers.

"Just thought I'd show up to brighten your day." He smirked, the sauce off his lips. "And say thanks to the Sajangnim for taking care of me."

She looked at him with a raised brow, only to see him eating like a maniac again. She almost smiled, but held it back to a slight curve of her lips. At least he still had some decency left in him after all.

"Can I use the bathroom?" He asked once he finished his food, to which she said yes without looking up. The doors closed and soon the sound of his urine hitting the toilet's water was echoing throughout the room.

She looked up in disgust in the direction of the bathroom. Patience, Bom, patience. Breathe in breathe out just like the doctor said. 

"Phew." He finally emerged, only to be met with her narrowed eyes. "What?"

"Nothing." She pursed her lips and focused on her work. He walked around her office and inspected all the various little ornaments and books in the glass cases. He looked at the various certificates and awards hung up on the walls, an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter