Trouble Maker

Dancing In The Rain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Almost instantly, the info about Choi Seunghyun joining Park Management Inc. made it top in the hottest showbiz news section. It was apparently so big that a well-known particular news channel, who usually didn't cover showbiz news, dedicate a whole 2 min of coverage. Everybody in Seoul, Korea must've already knew by the day after the contract signing. The media was in total motion.

Not that it made any difference to Bom. For the life of her, she couldn't figure out why the guy was considered "hot stuff". To her, he was nothing but a despicable detestable defiling...

"Sajangnim I'm getting about 15 calls for Choi Seunghyun to appear in an interview, 20 offers for CFs, 5 offers for drama casting, and 10 for magazine photoshoots." Dara's voice came through the phone on her desk, and even through the mechanical device Bom could still detect the fangirling mixed with exhaustion in the female' s tone.

"Just say that we'll  consider them and contact later. Then call Choi Seunghyun's appointed manager to work it out." She replied routinely.

At that moment, just as she pressed the button on the phone, Dara's voice suddenly came blasting through the speakers again causing Bom to almost knock the bottle of hand sanitizer off the desk.

"Choi Seunghyun fired his manager, Sajangnim."

What?!!! It hasn't even been a week?!!

"How?!!"

"According to the manager, he followed and tried to stop Mr. Choi from taking an actress home. Mr. Choi fired him before getting into the car with said actress and 'sped off into the night'". 

Bom's hands went up to massage her forehead as she leaned back in her chair. Oh god what was she thinking? She knew it wasn't going to end well when she shook his hands and discover the....no she shall not go there.

"Do you want me to contact Mr. Choi,Sajangnim?" Dara could barely conceal her excitement.

"Do that."

After a few minutes of sipping tea to calm herself, Bom finally heard her telephone beeping.

"What did he say?" 

"He says that he demands privacy and that he will file a customer complaint because the company breached his personal freedoms." It seemed Dara was talking to Choi Seunghyun at the same time. "He wants to speak with you, Sajangnim."

"Connect him through."

"What's up, Park?" Her archnemesis's nonchalant voice came through on the other end. "Beautiful day ain't it?"

"Can you please explain why, Mr. Choi, you fired your new manager within 3 days?" She demanded.

"Simple. He tried to stop me from doing what I wanted. The customer is always right, they say."

Urghhhhh! That ingrate! 

"Mr. Choi it clearly states in the contract that you are to follow all reasonable requests and rules that your manager makes of you." She tried to keep calm. "I'm sure someone like you better than anyone knows what one's image means in this industry."

"Oppa who's that?"

A strange woman's voice suddenly was heard on the other line. Bom frowned.

"It's just someone, babe." Giggles were heard. "As you can hear Miss Park I'm rather preoccupied at the moment if you will, do call me some time later. If you do appoint me a new manager, make sure to tell him to just chill. After all he would still get paid for just being a puppet. If it's a woman, make it tasteful." His ouragelously wicked voice suddenly ended, indicating that he hung up.

"Hello? Mr Choi hello?!"

A

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter