3rd March 2013

Remembrance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
3rd March 2013

“You ready?” Victoria smiles as she looks at the mirror. She can see her boyfriend through the mirror. He is standing against the door, looking at her.

“You look beautiful today.” Nichkhun says as he slowly approaches her and give her a kiss on her cheek. Victoria frowns, acting as if she is sulky at what he had just said. “Does that mean I don’t look beautiful on other days? Is it because it’s been long since I ever dress myself up?”

Nichkhun chuckles as he knew she was acting. He took her hand and kissed the back of her palm, “You look beautiful always, but as the day goes by, you look more and more beautiful.”

“You and your sweet talking, Mr Horvejkul.” Victoria says as she teases him. He always had ways with his words, and it always makes her happy. She loves him so much. She can’t believe that she has this man in her life, which made her life almost complete.

Yes, almost.

She still remembers what Kris had told her the day when she knew Nichkhun was his old friend. They were at Wild Rose and Nichkhun had to leave early due to a business matter, and what Kris told her was something that she tried very hard to believe.

3rd January 2013

She was brought to a private room at Wild Rose by Kris. She didn’t know what had gotten into him, but when he said he got something important and confidential that he needs to tell her, she decided to follow him. Luhan and Krystal didn’t follow them, as Krystal was dancing with some random guys at the dance floor and Luhan was worried about her.

“You might want to sit down.”

“Okay.” Victoria listened to him and took a seat. She was feeling a little afraid at what he wanted to tell her, seeing his expression and tone. She can’t recall when he was so serious with her. Maybe he did before her accident, but she doesn’t remember about it. All she can remember was how he always cares for her before the accident and after the accident he did the same too.

“The things I’m going to say… might shocked you.” He said and he looks at her before continuing, “Your sister, Tiffany, isn’t who you think you are.”

“What do you mean?” Victoria asked, not understanding what he is saying.

Kris took a deep breath, “Tiffany, she didn’t just join your family just because she wanted to be back with her real family. Her real intention was to avenge for herself, as she was abandoned by your father when she was a baby. She was actually after your family’s wealth.”

Victoria was flabbergasted at what Kris had just said. From what she remembers and the current situation, Tiffany was always so nice to her. She can’t believe that she was that kind of person. “You must be joking… How could she be such a person? She is always so nice to me, always took care of me.”

“It’s the truth. Didn’t you think this before? As to why she doesn’t allow you to work at the company?”

“She said it was for my well-being. After the accident, I had forgotten most of the business stuff. I-”

“Then why didn’t she ask you to learn all of the business stuff again? Why didn’t she suggest letting you to start on some easy job first? Because she doesn’t want you to learn, she doesn’t want you to work because she is trying to take over the company.”

Victoria can’t believe every word that has come out from his mouth. S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter