6th April 2013

Remembrance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

6th April 2013

Tiffany was surprised when someone barged into her office, but when she saw who it was, she continues her reading.

“You’re a sick , do you know that?” Nichkhun said, trying to control himself from bursting in anger. He had just gotten off his flight. When he heard what had happened yesterday, he immediately got on the earliest available flight.

“Hello to you too, Nichkhun.” Tiffany said, not looking at him. She was hurt by the comment, but she doesn’t want to show him that she’s weak so she put his comment at the back of her mind and ignore it.

She knew he would have gotten the news once he got back, and have already been prepared since she knew he would come and confront her.

“Do you think by pulling such a stunt, you will eventually get what you want?” Nichkhun said. He have contacted few powerful clients and businessmen he worked with in the past and only two – which one of them is his best friend, Siwon – is willing to help, but that is already enough to resolve the current problem. Though he had resolved the problem, he still came here to confront Tiffany, and also to warn her. “If you continue to harm her in any way, things will get real ugly. I mean it.” Nichkhun said, and left the office.

Tiffany knew Nichkhun is capable of getting Victoria out of the current problem, but she was already prepared for this. She looked at the door that Nichkhun had just exit, “You think I do not have plan B, is it?” She said to herself. “Well, you’re wrong, Nichkhun. You’re so utterly wrong.”

***

“I’m Sorry.”

Victoria felt her heart hurting – really, really hurting. She felt his hand losing the grip on her arm. Her tears fell uncontrollably. She didn’t want to hear this from him. She closed her eyes and turned around, wanting to get away from him.

BEEP!

She turned and saw a truck heading her way, and before she could react, the impact hit her. The last thing she heard was someone crying out to her.

“QIAN! Qian, stay with me!” The voice was getting softer and softer, and slowly, she felt darkness consuming her.

“Qian, wake up.” She felt someone gently shaking her. She opened her eyes and was greeted by a worrying Nichkhun in front of her.

“Qian, are you alright? You were crying,” Nichkhun said while gently rub away her tears, “and sweating.”

She sat upright, “Just a bad dream.”

“What is it about? You know you can share it with me.” He asked, wondering if she had dreamt of the past, wondering whether her memories are coming back.

“It’s nothing,” she said, thinking that it must be stress that caused her to have a bad dream. After all, she had caused a huge problem yesterday. Which reminds her, “Nichkhun, why are you here?” She asked, as she remembered he was supposed to fly back tomorrow, not today.

And then she realised that Nichkhun must have known the crisis that is happ

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter