16th March 2013

Remembrance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
16th March 2013

Nichkhun helped Victoria with her luggage up to her room. He had agreed on letting Victoria to move back to the mansion, though he still wasn’t fine with it. It was because Victoria pleaded with him, and he can’t really say no to her. Besides, she had promised herself to be really careful, and he trusts her.

12th March 2013, 2:44AM

“I want to move back here, please?”

“No.” He disagreed. He can’t allow Victoria to stay with her evil sister under the same roof. Who knows what she will do if he’s not around.

“Is it because of Tiffany? I promise you I will be careful around her.”

“No.”

“Please, Khun.” She pleaded, “I know you’re worried for me. I promise, I will take good care of myself.” She moved her head up to look at him. “And also… I missed Auntie Choi and Sulli a lot.”

Nichkhun sighs. With this reason, Nichkhun can’t really say no to her. If he did, he will become a bad person, trying to tear apart her relationship with Auntie Choi and Sulli. “Fine.” He finally gives in, “But I have to move in with you too.”

“Don’t,” she said, which makes him frown. “You have helped me a lot, Khun, but I want to be able to help myself too. Besides, there’s Auntie Choi and Sulli, they will take good care of me too. Don’t tell me you don’t trust them too?” She asked. “And do you also not trust me too?”

Nichkhun can’t retort what she said, “I trust you.” He said. “Alright, I’ll let you move back in, amd don’t forget what you have promised me.”

He puts down the luggage, “Do you need me to help you unpack?”

“Thank you, but no.” She said. “Sulli will help to unpack my stuff with me later.”

Nichkhun nods and looks at his watch, “We still have an ho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter