2nd January 2013

Remembrance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

2nd January 2013

Victoria woke up with a smile on her face. She turned to her bedside table and look at the time. It was 8:00AM. She gets off her bed, and before she could walk towards the bathroom to wash up, her phone rang. Getting her phone and looking at the caller, she smiles.

“Hey!”

“Good morning! Did I wake you?”

“Nope, I just woke up.”

“Then my timing was great. Are you free this evening?”

“I do not have any plans, so yeah, I am.”

“What do you say about going to my Company’s New Year Party tonight with me?”

***

“You didn’t tell me that the party was this BIG!” She said as she stepped into the ballroom.

“Well, I didn’t know there would be so many reporters around.” He said, as he remembered what had happened just now as they walked down the red carpet.

It is true that he didn’t know that they are needed to walk down a red carpet, with reporters around. The last he heard was that the party was supposed to be a private event. I need to have a talk with him. He thought to himself.

“Is there a problem? You don’t look comfortable when we walked down the red carpet.” Victoria asked as she looks at his expression. Maybe he regrets bringing me here. She thought as she felt her heart sank.

“No, there isn’t. It’s just that what I heard was that this party was supposed to be a private event. Sorry about that.” He says and reassures her.

“Well, well, well. Mr Horvejkul, I didn’t know you are coming here with a date.” Both of them turned around to the voice. Once they turned around, the man had a surprised look on his face. Nichkhun knew why he was surprised. He hasn’t told him about what happened during New Year’s Eve, yet.

“Qian, this is Siwon, my best friend, who is also the president of S&C Model Agency. Siwon, this is Victoria, my girlfriend.”

“Call me Qian will do.” Victoria said as she offers a handshake.

Siwon was really surprised when Nichkhun said that she was his girlfriend. He didn’t know Nichkhun had made his decision. He decided to ask him some time later. “Nice to meet you, Qian.” He said. “I hope you are comfortable around here. Knowing you are the daughter of the late CEO of S Airline, you must have attended a lot of these events.”

It was not surprising to Victoria that Siwon knew who she is. She remembered seeing a photo of herself on the cover of a magazine after she woke up from her coma. It was then she knew she was famous as she is one of the heiresses of South Korea’s biggest Airline Company. “Not really, actually. This is actually my first time attending a Company event.”

“You’re kidding, right?” Siwon asked, not believing what she said. Then he remembered that her sister have been managing the company all these time.

Victoria made a small frown as she heard what he asked. She doesn’t understand why he thinks it is surprising that she didn’t attend this kind of events before?

“So, where’s Yuri?” Nichkhun asked Siwon instead as he saw Victoria’s expression. He didn’t bring her here to make her uncomfortable. He wanted to her to enjoy the party.

“She’s in the powder room. Ah, there she is!” He said as his g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter