5th April 2013

Remembrance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
5th April 2013

It’s been a month since Victoria went back to Prestige Air to work. Things have been moving smoothly. Though sometimes she had some minor trouble, like she isn’t sure whether she should sign some approval documents that had been sent to her by the staff, Nichkhun is always there to help her.

But today didn’t went smoothly for her.

Few days ago she had a meeting with an engineer company regarding a new plane that was set to fly on Prestige Air’s 50th Anniversary, which is in 3rd quarter of next year. She was just informed that the project was halted as the team’s funds were not enough to continue with their production in building the new plane. From the amount that the team leader had suggested, Victoria thought it was reasonable and had signed the document to approve more funds for them straightaway.

But she didn’t think that things would go so wrong after she signed it.

“So Miss Song, you didn’t read the document carefully before signing it?” One of the board members asked while most of the other board members are frowning and staring at her. They were now having an emergency meeting regarding the sudden financial crisis that happened in the company due to Victoria’s mistake in signing the document for the funds for the production of the new plane.

“I... I’m sorry.” She apologised. She had been apologising since the start of the meeting. Even though she knows no matter how many times she apologise, she can’t go back to the past and undo her mistake. That day, she didn’t really read through the document as the team leader had explained what the document she was going to sign is about. He said that the document is only to increase 10% more of their initial funds and since 10% is reasonable, she agreed and signed it.

But she didn’t expect that the document was to give them another amount of the initial fund, plus the additional 10%, and also to stop all the production of the project after the money had been given to them.

And this leads to a major financial crisis.

“Are you sure you have recovered from the accident, Miss Song?”  Another board member asked, having doubt that she wasn’t really recovered. They knew Victoria is actually a very careful person. Well, that was before her accident.

“I...” She didn’t know whether to say the truth, but remembering what Nichkhun had told her, she had no choice but to lie. “Yes, I am recovered, but I am really sorry for making such a big mistake.”

“There’s no use in apologising, Miss Song. You have caused a big problem to the company!”

“Enough!” Everyone turned to look at the owner of the voice, “I believe Victoria didn’t really mean to make such a big mistake, right?” Tiffany directs the question to Victoria.

“Yes…” Victoria said softly, as she was really scared right now, with everyone blaming her and raising their voices at her.

“But Chairman, if this i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter