29th December 2012

Remembrance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

29th December 2012

She remembers what happened 4 days ago, and she doesn't want to forget about it. The man she met that day made her heart flutters. She doesn’t know why, but she thinks it's because of his good-looks. She has never met someone as good-looking as the man before.

She thinks the feelings she felt that day were familiar, like she had felt before. That's the reason why she asked the man whether they have met before. She knew she has thought too much when the man gave her his answer.

They did not get acquainted that day. The things that she knows about him were only his name – Nichkhun – and Cookie – his puppy. He was there to bring her to the place where she has to buy some donuts for her personal maid.

She remembers how her personal maid keeps telling her how she craves for the donuts from that shop, but due to two of the maids taking leaves of absence – one of them has to take care of her mother and the other is sick –, her personal maid has been assigned to do more chores. She treats her personal maid as a friend, despite their statuses. Giving her friend a little surprise doesn't hurt.

Nichkhun left after he brought her to the place, but not before he gets her phone number from her. She was so happy when Nichkhun gets her phone number, and she waited for his call the whole night. Not one call was received from him.

She wanted to call him, but remembers that she didn't get his number. She was so disappointed, but she tries forgetting about it. She thinks if Nichkhun was really keen in being a friend, he would have called that night.

She thinks that making friends isn't in her nature. She doesn't have many friends. The friends she have were Sulli, Kris – her childhood and best friend –, Luhan – Kris's best buddy – and Krystal –Luhan’s childhood friend. Her list of friends is small, but if she could include her sister, she would. She can label her sister as a close friend.

But she doesn't understand. If he's not keen in being a friend, then why would he get her number?

"Why aren't you dancing?" Krystal says as she sat down beside her. She grabs her drink and gulps it down in one shot.

"Not in the mood." Victoria says as she looks towards the dance floor. Apparently, they are at the club – Wild Rose – that Kris owns.

The four of them always enjoy clubbing whenever they have the time. Since Wild Rose is owned by Kris, they can enjoy all they want, even the drinks are free. It’s not that they are unable to afford the drinks. All of their families are listed as the richest families in South Korea.

Victoria’s family owns an Airline Company. Though both her parents have passed away, she and her sister inherited their money and company. As for now, the company is managed by her sister since her sister and her family lawyer thinks that she is not in the state to manage the company. She has gotten into an accident which results in her memory loss. She can’t remember most of the things related to the business, thus not in the state to manage the company.

Kris’s family have a few Automobile Manufacturing company. Though he owns Wild Rose, he still manages the company with his father during the day. Wild Rose is just something that he opens for the fun of it, but he still manages it seriously.

Luhan’s family owns an Entertainment Company, which he was also an artiste under his family very own company. He loves to sing, thus choosing this route. His family doesn’t disagree with his decision, since he will be managed by his family’s company.

As for Krystal, her father is one of the Ministers in South Korea. Not only that, her mother owns a line of Apparels stores. Adding all these together forms the word – rich.

“Bring out your mood then.” Krystal says as she puts down the empty glass and pours herself another drink. “It’s rare to see you sitting here the whole night and not dancing.” She takes the glass and drinks it again. “Or maybe you can join Kris and Luhan. Try your hands on DJing.”

Victoria turns her attention to the DJ platform as Krystal talks about them. Kris and Luhan are DJing on the DJ platform, while people are dancing wildly on the dance floor.

Kris sees Victoria looking at them, and gestures her to go and dance. She waves her hands and shakes her head, showing him that she’s not going to dance. She sees Kris puts down his headphone and gestures one of his staff. She knows he’s going to ask his staff to take over him so he could come and talk to her.

“Maybe later.” Victoria says as she took her glass up to drink.

“Well, I’m not going to accompany you then. I’ll head back to the dance floor.” Krystal says as she puts down her empty glass.

“Go, go.” Victoria gestures her to go back to the dance floor.

“Hey beautiful, are you alone?” A man goes to her and sat down beside her after Krystal left. She looks at him. She didn’t know him. In fact, she didn’t even see him before. She turns her attention from him and enjoys her drink.

“Do I have the honour to treat you a drink?” The man asks, which annoys her. She had just ignored him, and he’s still here, trying to talk to – or should I say flirt with – her. She ignores him once again.

The man knows that he has met someone feisty, but he doesn’t want to give up. He puts his hand around her shoulder. “Come on. I’ll treat you a drink.”

She shrugs his hand away, but moments later his hand was back to her shoulder. She wanted to scold him and ask him to stay away, but someone is faster than her.

She feels someone holding her waist and pulls her towards him. “Hands off my girl.”

She need not look at the man to know who he is. She knows just by his deep voice. The man immediately keeps his hand and apologise, knowing that he’s no match to the man that seems to be her boyfriend. He’s the owner of Wild Rose after all, most of the people that comes here knows him.

“You can take your hands off me now.” She says as she still feels his hand around her waist as the man has already left.

Listening to her tone, he knows he should better not be playful around her like always. “Bad mood?” He asks, though he knows the answer is obviously yes. He also knows that she would not admit it, even if her expression shows other

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter