3rd January 2013

Remembrance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
3rd January 2013

“Did you see the news?!”

“What news? You know I do not have time for that. I have to get to work.”

“Nichkhun and Victoria are back together, Tiff! They went together to last night’s S&C Model Agency’s New Year Party!”

Tiffany can’t believe what she was hearing. Why is Nichkhun back with Victoria? She thought Nichkhun have left. After the accident, she went to find Nichkhun, wanting to reconcile with him, to be back together with him, but he refused. I hate you, Tiff! I regretted ever loving you, I regretted ever meeting you! I do not want to see you ever again! She remembered clearly what he had said to her that day.

“I thought… he left South Korea…”

“Apparently, he did not. From what I heard in the news, he was the director of S&C.”

“But… why didn’t he left? Why is he back with Victoria?”

“I don’t know. Perhaps you should ask Victoria herself. You better look closely after her, or your plan will never succeed! Be alert and careful, Tiff!”

“Alright, Hyoyeon. I will.”

***

From: Khun, 8:03AM

Good morning! Just letting you know that I missed you today. Would you like to have dinner with me this evening?

Victoria smiles as she reads the text message from Nichkhun. They haven’t been dating long – in fact, they had only been dating for 3 days, and only went on 2 dates. But she can’t help but fell more in love with him. She doesn’t know why, but she just feels that her heart has loved him for a very long time.

She was about to type a reply to him, but another notification of a text message pops up.

From: Kris, 8:31AM

Hey, we haven’t seen each other in quite some time. Care to hang out with an old friend like me tonight at Wild Rose? Krystal and Luhan will there too.

When she reads the text message from Kris, she can’t help but feel guilty. She have been with Nichkhun these past few days and she even missed the gathering during New Year’s Eve with her friends, just to be with Nichkhun that day. And based on how Kris’s text message was structured, she can’t help but feel that he is angry with her for not spending time with her friends.

She typed her replies and sent it to the both of them.

***

From: Qian, 8:32AM

Good morning! I would love to have dinner with you. But it has been so long since I have spent some time with my friends, so I’m sorry that I can’t have dinner with you tonight. Tomorrow, perhaps?

Nichkhun felt disappointed when he reads her reply. He really missed her, even though they had spent some time together yesterday during his Company’s New Year Party. And he doesn’t know what will happened since the party has been broadcasted on most News Channel and News website in South Korea. But he knew one thing for sure, Victoria’s friends, and Tiffany, will surely saw the news. Even if they did not saw the news themselves, their friends will tell them too.

He’s worried for Victoria, and himself. He knew Tiffany would do something to ruin his second chance with Victoria. And the chances of him helping Victoria gain back her position will become slim too.

***

From: Qiannie, 8:32AM

I’m really sorry for not spending time with you guys for so long. I will be there tonight.

“So, is she coming?” Luhan asked as he saw Kris reading a text message he had just received. He knew it would be most probably from Victoria. And from the smile he saw on Kris’s face, he knew it was definitely Victoria, and the answer was obvious as well.

“Yeah, she is.”

“Oh my god! You guys have to read this!” Krystal barged into the club while holding out her mobile phone for the guys. Luhan took the phone from her, “Is that Qian? Hold on, is that Nichkhun she is with?! Is that the guy she is talking about?!” Luhan said, surprised. He looked up to see Kris, whose facial expression changed to a blank one.

“Let me see.” Kris said as he took the phone from him. He can’t believe his eyes. It was indeed Victoria, with Nichkhun, at the S&C Model Agency’s New Year Party last night.

***

Victoria walked to the dining room and was surprised to see her sister still there, having her breakfast. She sat down at her usual seat. “Don’t you need to go to work, Tiff? It’s already 9AM.” She said as she takes a look at the clock on the wall.

Tiffany puts down the cup of coffee in her hand, “It’s fine. I have a meeting at 10:30AM. I still have time. And don’t forget, I’m technically the boss.” She said, emphasising the last sentence. She called to the head housekeeper, “Auntie Choi, please bring out Qian’s breakfast.”

“Sure, Young lady Tiffany.”

As the head housekeeper brings out Victoria’s breakfast, Tiffany turned to Victoria, “So I heard you went to S&C Model Agency’s New Year Party yesterday. The man you’re with, is that your boyfriend?”

A

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter