Someone save me !

Til' Death Do Us Part

 

 

Luna's Pov.

 

"Huff , school finally ended huh .. I wonder what I should make for dinner .."

Not to mention he said he would never let you out of his sight again . :3

SHUT UP CONCIOUS . O///O

But my conscious is right . The moment where Jiho made that promise to me .. I thought it was just a dream . But when I woke up the next day he was sleeping on the side of me bed ..

OMO . SNAP OUT OF IT LUNA . He was just taking care of you , that's all ..

that's ALL .

I slapped myself a couple times and walked into the house . Hm , his shoes aren't here .. I guess he's not home yet . Maybe he's with Ukwon and the others . OH MY GOD LUNA , STOP THINKING ABOUT HIM .

I threw my bag onto the couch and made my way to the kitchen until I realized something .. my bag ..

 Why didn't I hear a thump ?

I turned to see a rather buff looking man in front of me dress in all black with nothing but a hoody to cover his face ..

Oh . crap .

"Why hello there..."

Meanwhile I am frozen to my spot in fear gaping at the guy who invaded my house and greeting me as if everything is dandy !

"I'm looking for the leader of Block B .. "

.... "W-why ?"

"Cause I'm suppose to kill him." He smirked and pulled out a pistol .

I almost wet my pants . He's gonna blast Jiho's brains out ! @__@;

"So cutey ... would you like to tell me where he is?" He pushed me against the wall and hovered over me like a giant . WHAT KIND OF VITAMIN D DOES HIS PARENTS FEED HIM ? HE'S HUGEE . O___O;

He clicked the pistol and positioned it under my chin . DAMMIT , NOW I'M GONNA BE KILLED CAUSE OF YOU . SO MUCH FOR NEVER LETTING ME LEAVE YOUR SIGHT . FLKSAJDSKLAJD , I'M MORE ANGRY THEN SCARED RIGHT NOW .

"You have 5 seconds darling ." I LIED ; I'M MORE SCARED.

"5...

"S-stop .."

"4..."

Oh my god he's actually going to do it . He's going to kill me .

"3..."

HYPERVENTELATES. I'm to scared to even knock him out like I did to Jiho  @__@ !!

"2.."

JIHO WHERE ARE YOU , I NEED YOU NOW DAMMIT . 

"Ji.."

"1.." Click .

"JIHOOO!"

*BANG*

_________________

lol is this girl forreal