WHAT IS THIS?!

Til' Death Do Us Part

 

Zico's POV.

OKAY . BREATHE IN , BREATHE OUT . BREATHE IN , BREATHE OUT . STOP BEING A ZICO , PULL OUT THE DAMN THING ALREADY .

It's been over 25 minutes and I'm still standing over the sink trying to grow a pair of balls to pull the damn bulled out.

This was not as easy as I thought it would be  ... I don't pull out bullets from my arm on a daily basis!

Okay. JUST PULL IT OUT.

I leaned in close enough until I was able to bite on it... almost... I GOT ... I GOT ITT!!

"HYUNG!"

"HOLY SH-!"& my other hand slipped from its grip on the sink & I felled face first into the damn thing! on the bright side  ... the bulled came out . BUT NOW MY ARM IS IN MASS PAIN !

DKSJDKLSAJKLSJDKLJASKDL:JSA THE BULL .

I whipped around while still holding the bullet in between my teeth just to see Kyung eyes bulging out and Jaehyo looking as if he was about to faint from the sight .

"MHUT?!"STILL COMPLETE SILENCE.

 I rolled my eyes and spat the bullet into the sink and turned back to them .

"GUYS ."

Kyung shook his head back into reality and tried to kick Jaehyo awake . I grabbed a towel and held it to my arm , it'll do for now .

"HYUNG COME QUICK."

"Why ?"

"well .. you see .."

"HELLO? IS THE OWNER OF THE HOUSE HERE ? IT'S THE POLICE."

............................

.

"CHANGE OUT OF YOUR CLOTHE HYUNG . I'LL HIDE THE GUYS IN THE LIVING ROOM!"

"WHAT ABOUT THE BLOOD!?"

"GOT IT COVERED !"

He ran off and I stripped out of my blooded shirt leaving me only in my jeans . I half assedly wrapped up the bullet whole and stride over to the door .

I looked at the hallway and slapped my forehead at what I saw . When they said they had it covered .. they literally had it covered . THEY TOOK BED SHEETS AND THREW THEM ALL OVER THE BLOOD STAINS . These idiots are going to get us caught !

The knocking came louder and I turned to the door .  , NO TIME TO THINK NOW.

I twisted the knob and saw a women officer staring back at me .

"Uhmm is there a problem officer?" Why is she looking at me like that ?

"EHHEM , well there were reports of gunshots coming from here , did something happen ?" ...This lady was starting to creep me out cause the whole time she was saying those words she sounded as if she was getting .. 

OH DEAR GOD , SHE'S ING ME WITH HER EYES . OH GROSS !!

MY GIFT OF HAVING A GOD LIKE BODY .

"No .. "Play the are you crazy card ! SHE'LL LEAVE .

"Oh well -"

"Babyyy ~" I felt two soft hands wrapped around me from behind .

..... oh . .

The officer face felled and she looked behind me and her face went red . I on the other hand .. almost had my eye balls role out of my sockets and land on the ground at what I saw .

Luna .. apparently woke up and took a shower when we weren't looking and is now in nothing but a towel .  WIJDSALKJDLSK , I COULDN'T EVEN HANDLE THIS THE FIRST TIME IT HAPPEN , WHY MUST IT HAPPEN A SECOND TIME .. WITH ME SHIRTLESS?!

"What are you doingg ~?" WHY ARE HER WORDS SLURRED ? HOW DID SHE GET DRUNK !?

She looked at the officer and her face turn into a scowl .

"Why is this officer here? Baby were we making too much noise again?"TO MUCH NOISE ? OH DEAR GOD , WHAT !?

The officer just turned redder , got into her car , and drove off.

I slammed the door shut and turned to see the rest of Block B staring at Luna who was now leaning against the kitchen table .

Ukwon covered P.O's eyes  , Tael turned around and pressed himself against the wall,  Kyung covered his own eyes , Jaehyo and B-Bomb tried hard to cover each other's eyes but always ended up leaving enough opening for them to see .

"LUNA! WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT!?"

"What are you talking aboutt~?" She slipped her arms around my neck and pressed herself against me .

I . AM . GOING . TO . . HER . SENSELESS .

"OH MY GOD , SOMEONE GET HER OFF MEE ." I CAN'T HER WHEN SHE'S DRUNK or drugged ..  OR WHATEVER .

"BUT HYUNG .. THIS IS THE OPPORTUNITY OF A LIFETIME . SHE'S BASICALLY ASKING FOR IT . WE'LL WAIT IN THE GARAGE IF YOU WANT !"

 "SHUT UP UKWON ! I AM NOT GOING AGAINST MY MORALS !" ToT

"JUST PUT HER IN THE BEDROOM & RUN OUT BEFORE ANYTHING HAPPENS." If only that idea would work B-Bomb . 

"HOWWWW ?! If I touch her even once then I am going to have my way with her on the kitchen table !"

...............................................................

................................................................

...............................................................

.............................................................

................................................................

.............................................................

...............................................................

............................................................

..............................................................

....................................................................

.............................................................................

............................................................

.......................................................................

...................................................................

..........................................................................................

...............................................................................................

.......................................................................

.........................................................................

" ... well DAMN HYUNG ."

"JUST DO WHAT JAEHYO SAYS AND HAVE SOME SELF CONTROL ! IF YOU REALLY DON'T WANT TO GET IT ON WITH NOONA , DO IT QUICK . CAUSE I THINK ZICO JUNIOR WANTS A GO AT NOONA !"

Everyone’s jaw dropped at what P.O said .

"WHEN DID YOU GET SO DIRTY MAKNAE ?!"

"JUST DO IT!"

I scooped her up and ran right up the stairs and placed her on the bed . GOT TO GET OUT , GOT TO GET OUT .

I grabbed the knob just to feel it locked ... OH !

"GET SOME HYUNG ! WE KNOW YOU NEED IT!"

"WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH ALL OF YOU?!"

"WE'LL TAKE CARE OF THE GUY WHO TRIED TO KILL YOU , JUST RELIEVE SOME STRESS AND GET IT ON WITH NOONA!"

"ARE YOU ALL CRAZY ?! SHE WILL CHOP OFF MY BALLS WHEN SHE COMES BACK TO HER SENSES !"

"well .. at least you know you still had them to do her right ?"

"OH MY GOD WHAT IS THIS DLKJSADKJSALK !"

"DON'T BE SUCH A POTTY MOUTH HYUNG!"

"Jihooo~" oh . . NOOOO ! LET ME OUT , LET ME OUTTT !

"WE'LL SEE YOU IN 5 HOURS HYUNG!" ARE THEY TRYING TO KILL ME !?

"YAH , I AM GOING TO KICK ALL OF YOUR ASSES WHEN I GET OUT OF HERE!"

Her hands wrapped around my body and started tracing circles on my stomache . She let out a low chuckle as I ran my fingers through my hair trying to fight the urge. This was going to be a long 5 hours .

THUMPA THUMPA THUMPA ~!

DAMN YOU HEART , DAMN YOU !

___________________________

now... .