WHAT KIND OF NIGHTMARE CAUSES THAT ?

Til' Death Do Us Part

 

I walked out of my room hours after the incident to see Jiho heading for the door . His ears looked pretty red and I couldn't help but giggle at how childish he could get . "I'll be back later Luna !" He said it quite loudly and I suspect he had some business to attend to so I just waited till he left and headed to the living room . I lied down on the white leather couch and traced random circles on the couch , slowly drifting off to sleep .

Zico's pov.

It was raining when I came home today , the thunder clapped pretty loudly when I parked the motorcycle in the garage . I went out to hang out with Block B  I expected at least some light when I walked in , but this lady got the house pitch black . Now I don't want to sound like a baby , but this was creepy .

".. help me.. " .. Luna ? No one is here though , why is she calling for help ? I walked into the living room to see her turning and crying in her sleep . All of a sudden she shot up , eyes wide , and screaming .

"Holy , LUNA ! WHAT THE !" I jumped back so fast I almost tripped over the coffee table .

She just slowly turned her head and looked at me still crying , "Jiho .. Jiho .."

I kind of creeped over there , mainly cause I thought she was on some devil and freaked the hell out of me . I got in plenty of gang wars and death situations , but at least you know what's going down . Girl waking up crying , screaming , calling your name ?! Oh hell no , that just won't fly with me . That's weird as .

When I finally sat down she looked at me while holding her hands over her ear . "The images won't go away .. make them stop . m-make them stop .." I sat there with my eyes wide just staring at her with a there's something wrong with you look .

  The thunder cracked above our heads and I felt something slam against me knocking almost all the air out of me . "HOLY FH- .. that was unexpected ." I looked down to see Luna burying her face in my shirt while her arms hugged my waste . O////O

"Y-yah ! .. LUNA !" She didn't answer but got up and sat in my lap and then buried her face in my shirt again . 

WHAT THE HELL . FIRST YOU FREAK ME OUT AND NOW YOU'RE TRYING TO SEDUCE ME ?!

-THUMP THUMP- YOU HEART , YOU'RE NOT HELPING .

"Jiho .." I'M FREAKING OUT OVER HERE CAUSE OF YOU , DON'T SAY MY NAME IN A HUSH VOICE . =.=

"What ." Hm , I came out sounding kind of rude ..

"You smell nice ." O___O; what the ...

"Uhm .. are you okay ?" She just laughed and nodded her head . 

"Neh , sorry if I scared you or this is weird . This is just how Appa use to calm me down when I had a nightmare ; he'd just pull me into his lap and I'd stay there until I calmed down .." I just chuckled and wrapped my arms around . AT LEAST EVERYTHING MAKES SENSE NOW .

She felled asleep before I noticed and I just stared at her . She's actually .. really cute . "Jiho .." She calls my name in her sleep ? ... why do I feel accomplished ? 

I felt something started to strain against my jeans .. Oh . MY JUNIOR .

OH MAN . LUNA WAKE UP ! 

____________

ALERT.