You know, just waking up and making out.

Til' Death Do Us Part

Luna's POV.

Aigo, it’s a weekday isn’t it? I quickly dried my hair and changed into my uniform. It’s been a couple days since that incident of my fail confession. I STILL DIE EVERYDAY BECAUSE OF THAT SITUATION! Although.. everything seems perfectly fine beside the fact some burglar broke into our house and attempted to kill us and stained our floor. .______.

You love Zico. You love zico ~

SHUT UP!!! >////<

I stopped as Zico walked out of the bathroom in a black t-shirt covered by a leather jacket. His pants were black as well and he seemed to be talking on the phone. Isn’t he going to school?

“Yah! I’ll be there in a sec.” His voice sounded angry.. O___O; OOOOOoooohhhhhhhhhh. SOMEONE'S IN TROUBLEEE ~ :3

I tugged as his shirt as he put slipped his phone into his pocket. Wait a second, he needs to go to class today though!

“Jiho. Where are you going? There’s school today.”

Zico’s POV.

I looked at Luna real quick and pulled her into the kitchen and stuffing a piece of toast in . I actually don't want to answer her question so I just decided to distract her. HEHHEHEHE, my master plan is great. Right? Right? ;D

No you dork.

NO ONE ASKED YOU.

FREAK YOU TOO LUNA LOVER.

I do love the moon don't I?

Don't get smart with me. =___=

HAHA.

I snapped out of my inner fight again and watched as Luna was trying to cheeks the mass piece of toast.

“MWUH! MHUT MIS NIS?” BWUAHAHHAHAHAHA. What a dork. I pinched her cheeks and stretched them really wide before I let go and started laughing myself to tears while putting on my shoes. & GUESS WHAT SHE DID? Come from behind and knocked me on the side of my head. This ing crazy person.

“OUCH. WATCH IT! & to think I was kind enough to feed you toast. SHAME ON YOU."

“Your fault you jerk!”

“Pffft. I am not a jerk if I fed you early in the morning.”

“Shoving it down my throat is not considered gentlemen like.”

“WHAT. THAT IS THE KINDEST THING IN THE WORLD!”

We had a long staring contest until she snapped out of it and looked at her watch.

“OMO. I’M LATE!” Her eyes grew the size of milk jugs & I shoved her and her bag out of the house as I locked the door behind me. She needs to get to school and I need to be somewhere right now. I glance at the house one time and face palmed myself. I swear if we get robbed again I’m getting a pit-bull. =___=

I jumped on my bike as this dunderhead of a wife stood there looking left and right as if the outside world was Narnia. I need to get her out more.

“Yah!” I ushered her over and guess what she did? Stand there clueless. I am going to pelt pebbles at her forehead.

“Bwoh?!” She looked as if she almost lost her heart as she pointed to the bike and then back at herself.

“Yes you idiot. Come on! I have things to do!”

“BUT IT’S A THURSDAY!”

“…….your point is?” Seriously? Why is school so important anyway.

“YOU’RE IN YOUR SENIOR YEAR TO PABO!”  PSHHHH. HAVE YOU SEEN MY EXAM SCORES? HIGHEST OF THE HIGHH ~

“I’LL GRADUATE JUST FINE.”  I’M A DAMN GENIUS.

“But-!”

“Are you going to get on or not!?” I kicked the bike to life as soon as she got on.

“EEEP!” I almost lost control of the bike as she wrapped her arms around me as soon as the bike took off down the street of Seoul. WHAT IS SHE DOING? IT’S BAD ENOUGH I HAVE THESE …THESE.. “feelings!” Now she’s trying to make them grow?! dammit.

Luna’s POV.

“Yah.”

NO. TO SCARED. I’M TERRIFIED. DON’T WANA MOVE.

“Luna.”

I shook my head and press my face closer to his back as I shook my head again.

“The bike stopped you pickle jar.” …..WHAT?

I looked up as I saw evil eyes, jealous eyes, curious eyes, and the WHOOAAA WHAT’S GOING ON OVER THERE eyes staring at me. .

“hey, hey. Isn’t that Zico?”

“he’s so ing hot.”

“Who’s that girl?”

“SHE’S OOOOGLAYYY.”

“The you talking about. Look at them legs man!”

I hopped off the bike as I grew a dark shade of red due to the mass embarrassment. I didn’t really help myself when I was climbing off the bike quickly because guess what happened? GUESS.  I STUMBLED.

I’M GOING TO FALL AND EMBARRASS MYSELF MORE THEN I ALREADY HAVE. D;

Out of nowhere I felt something wrap around my waste and pulled me back up.

“Why’re you such a clutz?” I looked back to see Jiho with blank eyes. Well this does happen all the time. I wouldn’t be surprised either. BUT OHMYGODDD. WHY’RE YOU SO GORGEOUS?

I quickly removed myself from his right arm and dusted myself off. He had gotten off the bike now and was leaning against it as multiple curious eyes still stared at us as they walked past.

“Are you going to be with block b again?” I really didn't want to be home alone again and I was still a bit shaken from the fact we were almost killed a couple days ago. He cocked his head and gave me his signature smirk. I let out a shriek as he pulled me in a position where I was trapped between his legs.

Screams of fan girls caused mass panic and some guy almost crashed his car cause of those screeches.

BUT JIHO OBVIOUSLY WASN’T AFFECTED ABOUT THE KIND OF ENVIRONMENT WE WERE IN. OH NOO. CAUSE GUESS WHAT? HES. FEELING. UP. &. DOWN. MY. THIGHS! @//////@ My heart can't take this.

“Scared to be home without me?”  GYAAAAA. I’m GOING TO DIEEEE. WHAT CREATURE IS SO BEAUTIFUL?!!!

“N-NO. OF COURSE NOT!”

“Oh that’s right. Cause big bad Luna can take care of herself right..?” I felt his lips my earlobe as he whispered those words. That’s it. I die happy.

“I-I have to get to class.” His arms tightened before I could even manage to escape. His lips now nested at the crook between my shoulder and my neck sending shivers through my spine.

“Don’t worry. I’ll be home before you are.” That's wonderful. Now let go before I become a puddle of mush. O___O.

“J-jiho. let go now.” He lifted his head and his eyes had a certain evil twinkle in them….

“Hm. Alright.” Oh no.

He pulled me in and crashed my lips against his & I almost melted onto the mother ing floor. I felt my arms instinctively wrap around his neck as I pulled myself closer to get a better taste of the inside of what is Jiho’s mouth. From the corner of my eyes I could see a row of girls fainting onto the cement and guys freaking out as screams of the possibility that all the girls all started their period at the same time.  After a good 5 minutes of the oh so very hot make out session, he let me go and hopped back on his bike.  

“Later babe.”   The engine roared to life and he gave me a wink before he sped off.

It wasn't after I snapped out of my daze that I realized....

HE NEVER ANSWERED MY QUESTION. KLADJASKJDASDJSA. THAT  Y DERP. HOW DARE HE MANIPULATE MY FEELINGS TO AVOID THE QUESTION! I JUST WANTED TO KNOW WHAT HE WAS DOING!

-----

This story literally had no plot what is wrong with me.