Another day but what's this .. crying ?

Til' Death Do Us Part

 

School time

 

Luna's POV.

 

"YOU CONIVING MAN STEALING . COME BACK HERE.”

Again with the name calling, goodness. Can't they just threaten to kill me or something?

Hey guys, so as you know being married to Jiho is a pain in my . The guy is a rich kid with apparently shocking good looks and fan girls that would walk across a sea of glass to be with his self. Not to mention the guy is in a gang which I still question.

Back to the problem at hand, I am running for my life.

Ugh, where's my usual hiding place?

I look around to see everything and then, voila, the tree of hiding.

-DUCKS BEHIND IT-

"Where'd that sneaky run off to?!"

“I DON'T KNOW. ... GO THAT WAY.”

I look over the bush slowly to see them all running inside the building.

"Fwoo. This big time." I've been chases after my physics class for the past couple days that I haven't even been able to make it to my literature class cause I'm hiding out behind this tree the whole period .

I started playing with the grass until I heard footsteps...?..SHOOT.

"GOTTA RU- OOMF!" I got up to run until someone tackled me down to the ground.

"Where'd you think you're going my lovely wife?" Dear lord, kill me now. =.=;

I was flipped over on my back to see a very sneaky smile planted on the face of whom else but Jiho.

"Get off me you elephant!"

"HEY, for your information majority of my body is muscle!”

"Tsh, whatever. Why are we in this position anyway?”

Again another devilish smirk appeared on his lips.

"Cause  ... I want to play."

WHAT.

He's looking at me as if he wants to eat me...

OH DEAR LOD, SQUIRMING FOR MY DEAR LIFE. I'M GOING TO GET .

He started to lower his lips until they were just inches away from mines...

The gap was closing ... OH MY GOD. @___@;

I closed my eyes waiting for what was about to happen to happen...

 

-Bite-

 

" OW ! WHAT THE HECK". D;

He'd bit my cheek. He just moved his ninja lips over to my cheek and bit me.

"HAHHHAHHAHAHAHHA.”

He got off me and pulls me into a sitting position while he laughed like a lunatic.

"What was that for!?"

He just nonchalantly shrugs and started laughing again at how red the side of my right cheeks was becoming.

"You pabo!" I rubbed the red mark that was forming on my cheeks.

He turned to me and I just stared back with irritable eyes

 

Zico's POV.

 

I looked at her and I couldn't help but feel my heart thump.

"You're the pabo  ..." I held her chin up to the point where we were eye level.

"Have you been avoiding me?

Her eyes grew wide and her cheeks went red. Bullseye.

She looked down and I felt her hands clutch a fist full of my shirt. Oho, so she does want this.

I leant forwards and looked grinned.

"Luna  ... "

Her head shot up all of a sudden causing me to jump back.

"ahaha, I'm gonna go over there now.”

She laughed awkwardly at me and I feel myself trying not to laugh as she quickly got up and dusted herself off.

I ended up in tears when she sprinted down the pathway and knocked over some poor kid.