Emotional yet Passionate?

Til' Death Do Us Part

 

“We should get this guy to our hideout. Hyung won’t be out for a while, let’s interrogate this guy before we lose time.”

“Good idea Jaehyo.” With those words BBomb hoisted up the limped and bloody figure and all the guys walked out and threw him into Ukwon’s car.

“Man, he’s going to stain my backseats,” Ukwon whined.

“We’ll buy you a new one. Sheesh, you big baby.” 

“Tsh, you bastard. Your leader will be killed and now his little princess is a target to,” hissed the culprit.

“Yeah, yeah. You can talk more nonsense when we get there.”

“I didn’t even know he could still be talking.”

“Shush Kyung. Let’s get going!”

Ukwon slammed onto the gas and sped out of the driveway with the others quickly kicking their motorcycles to life and racing after him down the street.

____________________________

Back to the lovely couple…

Luna’s POV.
 

“WHAT THE ! DID YOU JUST KNOCK ME OUT WITH A STRAIGHTENING IRON!?”


“YES. IT GAVE ME ENOUGH TIME TO SLIP ON SOME CLOTHE!”


“YOU COULD HAVE JUST MADE ME GO INTO THE BATHROOM! & A TSHIRT AND A PAIR OF IS ALL YOU COULD SLIP ON BEFORE I REGAINED MY SENSES!?”


“FREAK YOU! WOO JIHO YOU ERTED BASTARD. HOW DARE YOU STRIP ME!? ERT. ERT. ERT.”


“WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!? YOU WERE THE ONE THAT GOT ALL HANDSY!”


“WHAT!?”


“YOU HEARD ME. SLOW YOUR ROLE HOME GIRL.”


“JUST GET OUT OF HERE.”


“THIS IS MY HOUSE TOO!”


“I MEAN MY ROOM!”


“NOT UNTIL YOU APOLOGIZE FOR THROWING AN IRON AT ME!”


“NO.”


“STOP BEING SO STUBBORN!”


“YOU CONCEITED DELINQUENT!”


“SPOILED PRINCESS!”


“YOU JERK!”


“BUT WHO SAVED WHO!?” ARHG! Why did he have to bring that up!?


“IF THIS IS HOW YOU WANTED ME TO REPAY THE FAVOR OF YOU SAVING ME THEN I’D RATHER YOU LEFT ME FOR DEAD!”


Damn it. This isn’t good, I didn’t realize he got me against the wall.


“WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU!”


“I DON’T NEED SAVING! I CAN HANDLE THINGS ON MY OWN!” I pushed past him and headed for the door; I just want to get out of here. I don’t want to fight with him.


“LUNA DON’T YOU TURN AWAY FROM ME!” don’t cry Luna..don’t cry! Angry tears is not something I want to show right now!


“LUNA!” Keep walking.


“LUNA! STOP IGNORING ME!” Just keep going. The door.. the door is right there! I


Out of nowhere I felt a sudden grip tighten on my wrist. Damn it.


“You asked for this.”


“WH-” 

*BAM!*

Holy ! HOLY . HOLYYY MOTHER OF KK. AWKWARD POSITION! 
He slammed me on the bed with himself hovering about me. With only a MILLIMETER OF SPACE BETWEEN US! WTFF, PERSONAL SPACE ISSUES. BACK UP BRO-HAM!

 He crouched his head down until I could feel his lips against my ear lobe and let out a husky whisper.

“I said stop.” He is.. so ing.. y.

WAIT, WHAT? NO! STOP LUNA. HE’S TRYING TO GET TO YOU!

“Get off me!” This is kind of scaring me, I never seen this side of him before!

“Oh what’s this? You’re scared?” He gave me a cocky smile and I felt my face go red. With anger! Not EMBARRASSMENT!

Yeah. Okay, it was from anger.

SHUT UP CONCIOUS!

“JIHO!”

“Apologize.” His lips started hovering above the crook between my shoulder and neck.

“No!” There is no way I throwing my pride away so this brat could get what he wants!

“Come on Luna, I’m already angry. Don’t make me hurt you.”

“I don’t care! Let me up!”

“So that’s how you want it?”

“Wha-!!” He started devouring my neck. Okay, to dramatic. But he was just on it like a beast and I can’t help but feel my body start burning..

“S-stop it..” My breathing became hitched my body becoming weaker under his touch.

“Apologize.”

“I did nothing wrong!”

“You and I both know that’s a lie. Just throw down your pride and say it.” I-I can’t..keep this up! Just this one time, only this on time I’ll admit defeat.

“F-fine.” That came out a lot weaker then I wanted it too. .__.;

“I’m sorry, what was that?”

“I SAID FINE!” IS HE TRYING TO UPSET ME!?

“Lower the tone doll, it’s so unnecessary.” …!

“I’M SORRY ALRIGHT?!”

“okay.” He raised his head and I saw a twinkle in his eye telling me he successfully created a mark. All of a sudden I felt him pin me down even harder and his nose met mines.

“What are you doing?”

“You know this is called an eskimo kiss right?”

“I don’t care! Answer the question: WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?”

“Hmm, Punishing.” He titled his head cockily.

“What was that neck thing just now then!?”

“Just call that.. a persuasive method.” WHAT!?

“JI-MMPH!” He smashed his lips against mine. I struggled to remain firm as he became more and more demanding. My lips remained seal but after constant lip nibbling I parted my lips only a little and in dove his tongue. It explored, met mines, and conquered the battle. I could feel him smirk at my easy surrender. DAMNN ITT!

I can’t lose anymore then I already have! Damn it, this is getting harder to breathe! Fight it! F-fight it!  D-damn it..I can’t fight.. him!

As if he was reading my thoughts he stopped midway in between the ravishing and let out a rather needy but seductive demand.

“Just enjoy it.”

________

yay . LOL