WHY DID I JUST DO THAT?!

Til' Death Do Us Part

 

Luna’s POV.

I woke up on my bed, with a really bad headache. What the heck? What hit me? & what the hell is Jiho doing in here?!

Zico’s POV.

Jiho.” Oh man, I’m going to get in trouble now.

Hm.

Why are you so far?

… no reason.

Really?” YES REALLY.

Mhmmm.”

“Where’s your shirt?”

Somewhere..

Did you do something to me that I wasn’t aware of and now you can’t face me?

… no..

Then why are you barricading yourself behind your pillow clubhouse?

STOP QUESTIONING ME WOMAN, AND IT’S A FORT. NOT A CLUBHOUSE.”

The queen awakens after that incident and doesn’t know what happens?! I need to find out what kind of drug she was on, because this is some weird . Oh dear lord, I have never felt so aroused in my life! Oh man, she’s going to freak when she finds out that I…

 …..punched.. her.

 

FLASHBACK

 

Jihoo~” She really wants this thing to happen doesn’t she? WHAT KIND OF DRUG DID SHE TAKE?

Come on. You know you want to~

Oh. REALLY NOW? FIRST THE WEIRD HEART THUMPING AND NOW MY CONCIOUS WANTS ME TO BECOME A CRIMINAL? WHAT ELSE IS GOING TO HAPPEN.

Okay, I should calm down and just get her to put some clothe on.. that’s all. No need for all this extra thinking. On the count of three..

1

2…

2 ½..

2 ¾…..

DAMN IT! JUST SAY THREE.

FINE. DAMN CONCIOUS, CHILL OUT.

3!

I turn around to see nothing but air. The ?

Where’d Luna go? O_O

Boo.

AHH!

*WHAP*

…………………………OH . I JUST ER PUNCHED HER. IT WASN’T MY FAULT. SHE’D SNUCKED UP FROM THE SIDE. IT’S  DARK! HOW COULD I HAVE KNOWN SHE WAS PLAYING THIS KIND OF GAME?!

I looked down and she was knocked out. Oh .

OH MY GOD. I JUST KILLED MY WIFE!

 

Meanwhile in the basement..

The guys are all playing cards to pass the time.

“Did you guys just hear something?”

“Hyung is probably making her scream his name to loud.”

“Tsh, lucky bastard.”

“HEYY, ROYAL FLUSH.”

“DAMN IT BBOMB! WHY DO YOU ALWAYS GET THE GOOD CARDS!?”

Back to Zico.

 

Luna? Come on Luna! I didn’t hit you that hard!” Well she’s breathing. I managed to place her back on the bed, but I am terrible!

Oh my god. I should just go die. I punched a girl. WHO’S MY WIFE.

I poked her a couple of times and she started to move.. OH . I AM GOING TO GET KILLED. I need to hide somewhere.  

Closet? No.. to horror movie like.

Bathroom? Mirror is too big, I’ll scare myself with my own reflection.

Uhh.. not there.. or there…

OH HEY. PILLOWS.

…. I’LL MAKE A FORT.

 

End of Flashback.

 

Jiho, get out of there and tell me why you’re in here and abusing my pillows.”                                                

I’m not abusing them. They have served no greater purpose till’ today.”

Whatever. I’m going to take a shower.

But you already took a shower.. OH NO. DON’T DO THAT. DON’T GET OUT OF BED.

LUNA DON’T!” I jumped from under the pillow fort like a crazy person. She doesn’t know she’s only in a towel!

What are you talking about?” Too late.

~Fwoop~

I went completely red and dropped open.

5..4..3..2..1…

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

OH MY GOD. . . . NO CLOTHE. NO FORM OF COVERAGE. CLEAVAGE, I’M SEEING THE WHOLE DANG PACKAGE. Whoaaa.. Nice curves...

*BAM*

Back in the basement..

“Whoa. Hyung made her scream.”

“What’d you expect Kyung? That’s our leader.”

“I wonder how deep he went that caused her to scream that loud.”

“I hope noona isn’t pregnant.”  

All mouths dropped open and looked in the maknae’s direction.

“P.O!”

“What?”

______

idk what;s happening anymore