HURRY BEFORE THE COPS COME .

Til' Death Do Us Part

Luna's POV.

 

I feel so lifeless . I just allmost killed a man. A human being. Without no second thought. How is that even possible..?

Cause of Jiho .

that voice in my head again ..

 

You don't want to lose him do you?

 no .. but why don't I?

you know the answer to that.
 

Wait .. I don't know the answer  !

Before I could even react I'd black out hearing Jiho calling my name .

 

Zico's POV.

Whoa .. why does it feel like she just fainted..?

"Luna?"


"LUNA!"


MANN . My wife is passed out after almost killing someone and I’m bleeding cause of the tard who shot me. THIS DAY .


"HYUNG !"


Kyung came busting in first followed by Jaehyo and the everyone else . Sheesh , these guys hyperventilated like crazy . PWUHAHHAHAHA THEY HAD TOO RUN . OW . , it hurts to mentally laugh too !? WTF .


“Hyung ! WHY ARE YOU GRINNING… YOUR ARM ..& NOONA ..& HOLY WHO THE IS THAT !?!”


Stop being so loud.” -___-


P.O pushed past everyone and like the hoodlum he was .. he roughly grabbed my arm which caused me to almost punch his teeth out.


"EN SH- ! DAMN P.O . At least be gentle !" 


"SORRY HYUNG !"  


" -SIGH- . Guys , we need to get this place fixed up and find somewhere to put him before the cops get here. & we got to do this fast, understood?"


"Yes sir!" 

Tael , P.O , & B-Bomb went to pick up any glass and gathered bleach to get rid of the blood stains. I shot a look at U-kwon who got the hint pretty quick cause he hopped over and held down the man who was already bleeding half to death. Holy   Luna went ham on him …


“Zico-Hyung .. how pissed were you when you did this?”


“I didn’t do that . Luna did.”


Everyone dropped what they were doing and stared at me like I was so kind of alien. Damn , did I say something?

.....................................................

...........................................................................

.......................................................................

.........................................................

................*cricket cricket*..................................

.......................................................................

..........................................................................

..........................................................................

 

SAY WHAT?!.”  

 

You heard me , she just started pulling the trigger and now we have a bleeding man lying on the floor cause he was out to kill me.

 

............................................................................

..............................................................................

...........................................................................

................................................................................

 

“WELL , the face that your wife could so easily pick up a gun and shoot someone freaks the hell out of me , BUT ON THE OTHER NOTE , Shouldn't we be getting  rid of the body?” 

No Clean him up Jaehyo. We’re going to need and find out who sent him before he dies.

The boys shuffled around the house while Ukwon talked really loudly while playing with the rope in his hand .

“Well , one things for sure, NOONA IS A TOTAL BADASS... HYUNG , LETS TRADE


HURRY UP AND TIE UP THAT KILLER UKWON!” 


“HEY , THAT’S UKWON HYUNG TO YOU P.O.”


Aish , these guys . -.-;


I stared at the blood stains and the broken glass on the floor. Why must people who try to kill me always leave a mess for me to worry about ? IS KNOCKING ON FRONT DOORS IMPOSSIBLE ? OVER HERE KNOCKING MY WINDOWS IN LIKE SOME HOODLUMS . I MEAN EVERYONE WANTS TO COME IN MY HOUSE AND BREAK MY STUFF. DAMN IT ! IF YOU'RE GOING TO KILL ME THEN KILL ME . Breaking my stuff like they don't have home training .. the is wrong with killers now a days . =___=

Tshch! , no time for mental ranting , This bullet is starting to burn like heck . Gotta pull it out , ! I need to put Luna somewhere first.


Yo , B-bomb!"


"Yeah Hyung ?"


"Get Luna , and lay her on the couch.” He scooped her up and I struggled to my feet and wobbled over to the sink . 


hospitals .This bullet is coming out, and it’s coming out NOW .

______________


LOL why everything escalating so quick