.

Til' Death Do Us Part

 

It's been a couple days since that incident and we've become .. relatively closer , Basic good morning and what not . Our bedrooms are still separate though ; she makes me sleep in the guess room . I rolled around on my bed and hugged my hello kitty pillow trying to look for a comfortable position . She just had to make us sleep in different rooms , AISH . WHY IS IT SO COLD IN HERE ?! (Random thinking Zico)

"Jiho , it's time to wake up ." She was on the other side of the door sounding as if she just woke up herself .

I ruffled my hair and got out of bed to see a very red face Luna looking at me . I jumped back and hit my head against my bed ,"GOOD LORD WOMEN . AT LEAST KNOCK . Jesus .." I held my hand to my chest trying to calm down the mini heart attack I just experienced .  Her face was still red and hiding behind her fingers ? She was making this face  O/////O .

I tilted my head and looked at her , curious of why she had that look on her face .

"Luna-ah , why are you looking at me like that ?" She pointed at me and I looked down to see myself shirtless with only boxers on . I got up , shooed her out of the room , and quickly shut the door . I stood their for a couple seconds , letting everything sink in .

SHE JUST SAW ME .

Luna's pov.

.. I just saw Jiho's body with only one layer of boxes to shield my eyes . My face is heating up , my face is heating up ! But .. he's amazingly toned .. ah , wait . He's a gang leader that's why . OMO , I saw abs .. WAIT . OH MY GOODNESS AM I REALLY IMAGINING THEM AGAIN . EEEK !

NOT . A . ERT .

I shuffled back into my room and went to take a shower to stop the thoughts from entering my head again .

Zico's pov.

Hair dryer .. hair dryer .. where is it ? After this morning's incident with Luna I had to take a shower to try and get rid of the embarrassment . It didn't work though , because I am still having abnormal heart thumps every time I remember it . I REALLY NEED TO GET TO A DOCTOR TO SEE WHAT'S UP WITH THESE THUMPS .

I walked into Luna's room , which was pretty orderly except for the clothes lying on the ground . So messy . I picked up all excess clothing and put them in a corner , something felled out of the pile though . I looked over to see , guess what it was ? You guessed ? Yeah , I SAW . I SAW LACEY GROWN WOMEN .

I flipped out . I got a hanger and used that to easily pick up the and put it in the pile of dirty clothing . I calmed down and looked over her bed to see the LARGEST HELLO KITTY STUFF ANIMAL , EVER . To me , that was like a dream come true . I sat on her bed and started talking to hello kitty as if she was alive . AIGO , THIS IS SO AWESOME .

Luna's pov.

I quickly got out of the shower and wrapped myself in a towel . I walked out of the bathroom to see a happy looking Jiho on my bed playing with my giant Hello Kitty .

"HEY LUNA , WHERE'D YOU ... get ... hello -" -GULP- . His eyes grew wide and he felled right off the bed and fled to the door and slammed it shut behind him . 

5 , 4 , 3 , 2 , 1 .

"... KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA ! JIHO YOU ERT !"

"I DIDN'T MEAN TO SEEEE !" He was still on the other side of the door .

I quickly changed into my v-neck and pajama bottoms and open my door to see no one in the hallway . EEK , what am I thinking ?! I can't face him now ! Slamming the door , I went back into the room and locked myself in the bathroom , no one can hear me scream loud in there .

MEANWHILEE ~

Zico was in the kitchen corner hugging his knees and rocking back in force . "She was only wrapped in a towel .. wrapped in a towel .. wrapped in a towel .. ONLY A TOWEL !" He jumped to his feet and started pacing back in force in the kitchen while holding his head screaming ,

“I BASICALLY SAW HER !”

______________

why did I make this a gang based story like really