YOU CHANGED MY CLOTHE ?

Til' Death Do Us Part

 

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEEEP .

"Aigo , what is that !? The alarm clock ?" I reached out and slammed the alarm off the table and cuddled back against my giant hello kitty . ... Wait .

Hello kitty isn't this big .. or muscular . I looked up to see the peaceful sleeping face of Jiho and looked down to see his arms wrapped around  me . "..No Hello Kitty .. I'll play with you later .." he mumbled in his sleep and I frozed as I realized the situation .

................................................................................

"KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA !" I was quickly muted when he  slammed me closer to himself and nuzzled his face against between my shoulder and neck .

" Luna ... IT IS TO EARLY FOR THIS BULL . BE QUIET ."

" Is this position not awkward to you ?!" I barely squeaked out those words cause of how quickly my body was heating up .

"  I'm tired , go back to sleep ." He muffled those words out and I almost melted feeling his lips against my skin . Obviously not winning the battle , I let myself be used as a pillow & realized how cold it was in his room .

I looked down and unconsciously started tracing circles along his chest which he just let slide cause of how tired he was . Aish , How long was he up yesterday ? I'm pretty sure we felled asleep the same time .. Oh wait , that's right . He rocked me to sleep yesterday cause I had that nightmare .  So many things happen yesterday , what an active Sunday .

Wait . Yesterday was Sunday  ...

I shot up knocking Jiho right in his eye cause of my random spazzm .

"DAMN WOMEN ." Rubbing his eye he just gave me a tired & angry glare .

"JIHO WAKE UP . WE HAVE CLASSES TODAY !" He looked at me if contemplating what I was saying what important or not . Then his face went blank .

"No thanks ." & with that he flopped back onto the bed and covered himself with the sheets .

" JIHOO ! COME ON ." I ran to get changed and looked down to see I wasn't in the same clothe I had on yesterday when I went to sleep . Instead of my v-neck and pajama bottoms , I was wearing a silky beige color nightgown that went up to my thighs .

"WOO JIHO !"

Zico's pov.

I was too tired to spazz out about how close we were this morning . I covered my head with my pillow when I heard her opening and slamming doors ; Goodness this women needs to just go back to sleep instead of making all this damn noise . Forget school , I’ll just go tomorrow . =___=

JIHO!” OH MY GODDDDDDDDDDD .

I forced myself out of bed and gave out a giant sigh as I walked over to her room .

 "What nowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww ."

I was scratching the back of my head and gave out a loud yawn when I saw that she was covering herself with her arms and gave me a stern look .

"What are you doing ?"

"Did you ... UNDRESS ME ?"

I stood there thinking what the hell she was talking about then it all came back to me .

FLASHBACK .

I watched her mumble more words against my chest at my Junior kept screaming at me to set him free .

"..Luna if you do not wake up .. I will you ." OH MY GOD . DID I JUST SAY THAT OUT LOUD ?!

Luckily she didn't hear me and continued snoozing like it was nothing .She started sweating out of nowhere and that obviously didn't help me at all ; I picked her up and carried her to my room and placed her down and ran off to the bathroom .

"Sorry Luna . I'll see what's wrong with after I get rid of the intent of attacking you in your sleep." @___@;

I came out relieved and stared at her and saw that she was sweating up a storm . So I , being the wonderful , amazing , doctor like , gangster and husband I was , left to get a new set of clothe for her . Being realistic , I am a guy who likes everything cute . HELLO KITTY BEING MY PRIME EXAMPE . I also believes that girls should look nice when sleeping (EXCUSE) .

I WANT TO DRESS HER UP . ( WHOA THERE , creeper status much ? LOL )

I shuffled through her drawers and found a night gown that looked EXACTLY like one of Hello Kitty's dresses during summer time . OH MY GOD . 

I walked back into the room and went red realizing that I was going to see her only in undergarments when I changed her . Wait .. I've seen her only wrapped in a towel once . I CAN HANDLE SEEING HER IN LINGERIE .

I lied .

My heart almost exploded out of my chest when I got her shirt off . I quickly slid the nightgown on her and slid off her pajama bottoms . I almost had a massive nose bleed during the WHOLE DANG PROCESS .

Zico what have you become . Can't even handle seeing your wife in Lingerie .

I was too tired to even bother moving her back to her bed , So I just slid in beside her and went to Zico Land .

END OF FLASHBACK .

I didn't notice that I was saying everything out loud so when I looked up , I saw Luna looking as if she was about to faint .

"Yo , Luna ." No answer .

"Luna ." STILL NO ANSWER . I cupped my hands around my mouth and yelled louder .

"EARTH TO LUNA ." Her eyes gave me that crazy look .

YOU HAD AN ERRECTION WHEN I WAS SITTING ON YOUR LAP ?!” well if you say it like that .. .___.;

I’M A GUY GOING THROUGH PUBERTY . THINGS LIKE THAT ARE NORMAL !” EXCUSE , never happened with any other girl but her . She must be an alien , with alien seduction mind waves or something . FOR ALL I KNOW SHE COMMANDED ME TO GET .

"I CAN'T GET MARRIED ANYMORE !" SO I SAW YOU IN A BRA AND UNDERWEAR . CALM DOWN , I know plenty of people who’ve seen their love before marriage . & WE''RE ALREADY MARRIED .

"YOU PABO . WE'RE ALREADY MARRIED ."

" Oh yeah that's right ." .... There are times when I question your intelligence . .___.;

She gave me a quick look .

"Jiho ."

"What ."

"Brace yourself ."

"Say wh-"  She tackled me onto the ground before I could even react and slammed me against the wall .

"HOLY WOMAN !" I rubbed the back of my head and she stared at me for a long time again . OH MAN , THE WIFE GLARE AGAIN . She pinched my cheeks .. HARD , then got up and walked back into her room and started pulling out her uniform .

"YAH YOU JERK . WHAT WAS THAT FOR ?" SHE TACKLED ME LIKE A FOOTBALL PLAYER , OH MY GOD . FEAR .

"You saw me .. AGAIN . & HAVING THOUGHTS OF ME . It's punishment ."

"But we're married , like it or not , I will see you !"

If this is how it would be if we ever went of a friendship level base then damn ! I DON'T WANT TO GO OVER THAT LEVEL . & is the least of your concerns if I actually get that women .

Luna's pov.

I stared at him after that married comment and laughed . He was right but until or if I fall in love with him ( IF , NOTICE THE IF ) , there's no way this gangster is seeing me bare anymore .

He dusted himself off and glared at me . Then walked off to his room mumbling

“this women slamming me into walls even though I was just doing a kind gesture ..freaking crazy person..”

 I’ll have to thank him for taking care of me later though . I felt a smile form on my face and thought back at his face when he got up .

HE WAS POUTING , how cute ;D .

Wait , what the heck Luna.