NO , JIHO !

Til' Death Do Us Part

 

Luna's Pov.

.... 

A wretched smell filled the air . What is this ?

 

iron ? No .. it's blood .  IT'S BLOOD . Oh my god , who's blood is this ?!

 

I look up and see Jiho toppled on top of me while the hooded man let out the most scariest laugh that I've ever heard . Think of the scariest thing you ever heard and multiply it by 10 .. that's how fearful it was .

 

"AHAHHAHAH , YES . I KILLED HIM . I KILLED HIM ."

 

"J-Jiho ..?" His breathing is slowing down .. No . NO !

 

"Jiho .. come on .. wake up . Jiho ." Not this again .. not this again .. 

 

"Jiho .. JIHO!" One tear dropped after the other. 

 

"Come on .. where's the gangster I'm married too .. Jiho !" I was losing my mind now , my head was turning and I felt and memories of Oppa’s death came tumbling back .

 

The puddle of blood , the bullet , lifeless eyes .. IT CAN'T HAPPEN AGAIN .

 

"No ... no .... NOO !

 

Someone help me . PLEASE . SOMEONE !

 

"JIHO ! JIHO!" 

 

"Give it up girly ." Him .. he's still here . Before I could even make it to the phone he grabbed me by my wrist and twisted me to my feet .

 

"Your poor boyfriend is dead , how about you go see him ?" No .. he won't die .. He can't .. !

He gave out another horrible cackle and I twisted my hand out of his grip and fell back to Jiho's side . 

 

"my fault .. my fault ... all my fault .." I covered my eyes and felt my heart drop . 

 

"STOP CRYING  Now be a good girl and greet death with your boyfriend ."

 HAH , the amazing Zico of Block B is nothing but a . Being done in by a single bullet ." 

 

"Shut up ."

 

"what ?"

 

"Shut up .

 

" , you dare-" *CLICK*

 

I held the gun that Jiho always kept in his pocket fully . loaded . My sense of morals were gone . I felt empty .. just like when Oppa died .. but worse . Much worse . 

 

Narrators Pov.

 

"Don't talk about him like you knew who he was. You ... you loathsome filthy bastard .."

 

"HA, what would you do!?" *BANG*

 

"AHH ! !" Just kill him . 

 

*BANG* He took Jiho away from you .

 

*BANG* He doesn't deserve to even breathe .

 

*BANG* The voice in her head grew louder it overtook everything else.

 

*BANG*

 

"FUC- SHI!" She'd shot everywhere by now . His wrist , both of his legs , his shoulders , everything .. but the kill shot.

 

"S-STOP!" The man panted heavily but Luna's eyes were blank now . As if her very soul was gone .

 

"He wasn't my boyfriend ; he was my husband .. you people .. keep .. you keep taking important people from me .."

 

"W-WHAT?" 

 

"I'LL KILL YOU ." The she ready her finger on the trigger . Angry tears fell like water .

 

"I'LL KILL YOU !

 

"!"

 

 

 

*BANG*

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The shot ..... missed ?!

 

Luna's eyes grew wide as she saw a blooded arm wrapped around her waist and the other one that redirected the gun just in time.

 

"Don't .. L-Luna ." His breathing was still struggling but he still managed to speak.

 

He's alive ..

 

"I'm fine .. see."

 

How .. ?

 

"J-jiho .." her perky voice was gone and was replaced with a hoarse tearful one 

 

His voice grew low and he focused on the gun she was gripping.

 

"give me the gun babe .."

 

She shook her head and ready to shoot again . 

"He almost killed you !" 

 

"But he didn't ."

 

"HE TRIED!"

 

"Stop Luna ." She hesitated 

 

"Don't be a murderer .. I know you don't want to do this ." He was right . She closed her eyes and let him take the gun away from her and dropped to her knees.

 

He dropped down with her and held her with his only good hand as she buried herself in his chest.

"Luna .. I'm so sorry."

 

_________

I just realized .. to much drama . Not alot of comedy . 

 

and idk what is even happening anymore. whoops ~