WHAT HAPPENED..???

I'M GOING CRAZY.. BECAUSE OF YOU..(너 때문에 미쳐)

 

JUnHYUNG POV 


I opened my eyes slowly, my head still feels a little dizzy.
I immediately sat up in bed and pay attention to my surroundings.I had a sweet dream today, hyunseung and I express how we love each other, in my dream he likes me not gikwang,  that's about my dream.. and just a dream (Q_Q)

I sighed softly. My shirt was soeaked with sweat so changed it for a new one. I walked out my room with with heavy steps; even though it seems my body started to recover, I was still very weak. 

"Junhyung-ah, why did you wake up .. you still sick right ..??"

I turned towards hyunseung who is now looking at me standing in the kitchen door.

My heart started to beat faster than usual. When I saw that beautiful boy, my dream seemed very real to me, and the kiss... I could still feel the kiss on my lips, even if it was a dream, just a dream. 

"Ani hyung .. I'm getting better "I replied. Then I sit down and turn on the tv without loking at hyunseung again. 

I’m afraid  to look at him,  I'm afraid I'll attack him like I did in my dreams,  and it might make Hyunseung hate me more. 

I don’t want my seugie not talk to me again like this morning,  I was so scared. 

"are you really ok...???" ask hyunseung, suddenly his face was right in front of my face. I blinked my eyes surprised.

His face was so close to mime, a few more inches and I'll be able to kiss him.

Hyunseung slowly leaning his face towards me making me tensed up, for some reason I became as stiff as like this.

"Your heat has gone down .. thank God " he said.  he pulled his face away and smiled sweetly. That made me even more uncomfortable.

"Baegopha.. (I'm hungry) .." I said glide away from my lip, somehow i become not connect like this, but when I saw hyunseung who smiled at me, make me sure I never was saying the stupid words....

"You hungry ..??, good..  I've made lunch for you, this morning you not eat much right..??. .just wait here..!!! " he said excitedly and walked back towards the kitchen

 

few minutes later he returned with a bowl of porridge that directly offered to me.

I stared at the porridge for a moment,  and then back at hyunseung which also looks at me expectantly for me to eat his cooking *sigh*

I don't know he can cook, not ..maybe he can cook, but…. why the color and shape of the porridge seem not like  porridge ..?? (O_O)

ahh... I remember when he made fried rice but I said bibimbab because of the color and shape are not clear and weird.. then I said it with politely,  hemm .. quite polite to make hyunseung angry and didn't talk with me for a week.. *pouting*

" Wae .. I've tired cook it for you .. MEOKGO ..!!" he said with a commanding voice, I just nodded … then slowly spoonful of porridge in my mouth,

and…  salty, sweet, sour and bitter the taste directly melted in my mouth.

"Ukh .." I sighed, glancing at hyunseung who looked at me expectantly

"Eotte ..? it's good..?? delicious ..??" he asked me without feeling and without regard to the expression on my face has changed.

 

"Ne .." I said, forcing a small smile on my lips..

 

'so horrible, my pretty seungie is horrible..' i thought with sadness

hyunseung chuckle he looked happy with what I said

 

”Then spend that slurry, I want a shower " he said cheerfully, then quickly entered into our rooms.

I immediately marched into the kitchen and get rid of all the remaining that porridge in the sink,

if hyunseung seeing this, I probably swallowed by him alive, but how else was the porridge so weird,  same as the shape and color are incredible horrible.

I walked out of the kitchen and lay back on the couch again,

continue to focus my mind to hyunseung and gikwang ... of course..!!!

they are really dating ..??, or is it just my imagination..??

however we are always like that, such doojoon hyung and yoseub they are always seem like lovers..^^

but that doesn't mean they were lovers… however *again* we are all boy, so it's a small possibility, because it isn't possible, both six of us loved each other's ..?

 

I know maybe I'm only one isn't normal in here.. loved a man name hyunseung who couldn't and can't possibly be mine.

"We home ...!" I turned my head towards the door, yoseub, doojoon hyung, gikwang and dongwoon has returned

"Hyung .. are you feel better ..??" ask dongwoon, he ran towards me, then held my head and smiled happily.

"Ne .. I just feel a little weak,  where did you go guys ..??" I asked, four of them simultaneously staring towards me.

"We've appeared in the music bank .. you two are absent, hyung and hyunseung hyung"replied yoseub.

I was stunned, why hyunseung also absent, because of me..?? because I was sick so he must take care of me.

"He said he wanted to take care of you" doojoon hyung said, sitting beside me, I nodded slightly, so he was absent because of me,

etteohkke..!! .. I was very happy...><

 

"Hyunseung hyung eodiya ..??" gikwang asked quietly, I looked at gikwang and my happiness slowly disappeared..back to my imagination about gikwang and hyunseung.

"Shower .." I said simply, his face wasn't seem happy with my answer

gikwang walked straight to my room without looking back at us.

"what happened with him ..??" asked yoseub wonder,

four of us just shook my head, I silently stared at the closed door of my room, then sighed softly,

jeongmal...what relationship both of them ..?

 

TBC

 

hemmm... next chapter about kiseung... they are realy dating...??, i'm sorry that a secret hahaha

please subscribe and comment... GAMSAHAMNIDA