FIRST FOR US

I'M GOING CRAZY.. BECAUSE OF YOU..(너 때문에 미쳐)

 

JUNHYUNG POV

 

*Grinning*

*Chuckle*

*Smirks*

* lips*

*Giggle*

*Smirks*

*grinning*

 

“Stop it Yong Junhyung..!!” I look up at Hyunseung who narrowing his eyes look at me while standing against the wall, his hands was held a book.

“what..??”

“are you crazy or what,grinning, chuckle, smirks and your lips..I hate it..be quiet..!!”

“aw. My baby seungie.. “ I chuckled and my lower lip then get up from my seat on the couch and walk closer toward him.

I trapped him between my arms, and again my lips, seductively, Hyunseung eyes widened.

“w-what..y-you scared me..” he stuttered, I smirked and kiss his cheek.

“baby..I..want you..” I said huskily, My baby’s eyes become getting big and Big..uhh..hahahaahhah so cute..

“J-Jun..” I smiled and his earlobe.

“uhh Jun..D-don’t..”Hyunseung moan as he drop his book in shocked..Oh I’m hard Now.., I bite his cheek and nose, then down to his Neck, I it and bite gently.

My hands slip in his shirt, HYunseung moan again, I look at him and smirked, he was closed his eyes.

Suddenly Hyunseung push me away, he open his eyes.

“baby..we  can’t do that now..the rest members will come back soon, and I..” I cut off him with my lips crashed his lips, he want to protest but I slip my tongue in his mouth.

“uhh..jun..S-stop..ahhh” he , I chuckled and Taking off his shirt, I his tongue and down and bite his neck while my hand played with his , Hyunseung’s body was shivering.

“ahh..” oh I can’t take it again..I pick him up and carried him bridal style toward my room, I kick the door and closed it again with my feet.

I hurry laid him on the bed and taking off his jeans, Hyunseung look at me with his lust eyes.

“baby..I think..”

“ssshh..stop talking baby.. lets do it quickly..” I whispered, and taking off my shirt and jeans and throw it randomly, then quickly back at him, I kiss his lips and he kiss me back, our lips fight for dominance.

My hands traveled on his body, his and down at , I smirked as my hand start to it.

“Uhh.. ahh.. Jun..” Hyunseung in pleasure. I kiss and all over his long neck and the collarbone make sure to left hickeys, and his moan just make me more and more hard.

My lips down at his I it, and bites gently, hyunseung grab the bedsheet beside him, and arched his back in pleasure while I .

“uhh..jun..please…” he moan, I it faster make him moan even more.

“ahh..Jun..I want ahh…..” hyunseung , his body shivering, I know he want to .

“naah..Not yet baby..” I smirked, and stopped his , he look at me in confused, I kiss his lips again as my finger insert his hole, Hyunseung eyes went widen.

“argh.. Junnie its hurt..” he screams, and gripped the bedsheet tightly.

“sst..” I cut him by crashing my lips on his again and insert another finger, he grabbed my shoulder.

“its really hurt..” he hissed, I slip my tongue into his mouth, and I dig my fingers deep inside him, in and out.

“ahhh..” he let out a moan.

“ahh.. I can’t take it..” I groaning lustfully and started positioning myself in front of him.

“baby..are you ready..” Hyunseung nodded weakly, his cheeks was red and his breathing grew heavier.

I slowly enter him, Hyunseung shut his eyes and let out a screams, I quickly kiss his lips while I going deep inside him.

“arrgghhh… H-hurt..junnie..H-hurt” he whimpered in pain, as his tears flew down his cheek, I his tears and kiss his forehead.

“ssh.. baby.. It’ll be disappeared soon..” I whispered, Hyunseung nod and dunk his nails on my shoulder.

“c-can..I move..??” I asked, he nodded again, I kiss his forehead once again, and started to in and out inside him.

“ahhh..ahhh..” he hiss..”J-Jun.. p-please..fast-faster..” I smirks and I deeper and harder repeatedly inside him.

“ahhh..ahh..Jun..”

“ehmm.. seungie..” I moan in pleasure, I think I can feel the heaven now.. I his neck while thurst inside him faster and deeper, both of us keep in pleasure.

our breaths heavily and my body soaking in our sweat.

“arrhhhh..ughh jUn.. I’m gonna..” my hand grab his and it faster while I in and out more faster than before..

“ahhhhh..Jun..I’m..” Hyunseung come and spraying his on his abdomen.

“ahh baby…” I moan while I thurst few more times,  I can felt my release nearly come, and going deeper and faster inside him.

“ahhh..ahhh..I’m gonna..” I hugged him tightly while inside him, Hyunseung hugged me back.

“uhh..I love you seungie..” I whispered, Hyunseung open his eyes and kiss my lips.

“I love you too baby..” he said while panting, I smiled and laid beside him.

“you’re wonderfull tonight..” I said, and hugged him tightly, Hyunseung giggled.

“its my first..”

“my first too princess, our first..”

“WE HOMEEE…!!” I shrinked as I hear Yoseob’s voice,

Hyunseung quickly sat up but suddenly he whimpered.

“what happen baby..??” I asked worried, He shaking his head.

“J-jun my.. hurt..” he answered, blushing, I chuckled and kiss his lips.

“let me take care of you my love..” I said, and get up from my bed, I quickly wearing my clothes again and help Hyunseung too.

“HyUnseung Hyung… Junhyung hyung.. where are you guys..??” I hear Gikwang shouts, Hyunseung looked at me.

Knock..knock..

“junhyung are you there..??” it was Doojoon hyung who knock my room.

“neh.. doojoon Hyung, I’m with Hyunseung..” I replied him.

“baby lets go out..” I said at Hyunseung, he nod, I help him to get up and we both walk out to the living room.

“wooh.. here they are..” Dongwoon shout cheerfully, Hyunseung looked down blushing.

I and Hyunseung take a seat beside the members.

“ugh..” suddenly Hyunseung groaning as we sat down, everyone in the room look at him.

“what was that for hyung..??” asked Yoseob, I glanched at DooJoon hyung, he look at me in curiousty but soon he smirked.

“why the hell you look so limping like that hyung.. I think when we leave you, you not like this..??” asked Dongwoon innocently, Hyunseung blushing and look down again.

“aha..I know it..” everyone turn to Yoseob, who was smirked and narrowing his eyes.

““What was that smirk for.??” Asked Gikwang, I give that blonde a death glare..’

“hu-uh.. you’re so late guys..is it true doojoonie..” DooJoon nod and hugged yoseob shoulders.

“hah..??, what late..??” Dongwoon asked, Doojoon chuckled.

“yahh they are so late do that, not like us..” I looked at them in disgusting.

“do what.?? us..??” again Duo Kiwoon asked in confused, poor them.

“yah.. Don’t say it.. its embarrassed..” Hyunseung yelled, his cheeks look so red.

Yoseob grinning.

“heheh.. you know hyung.. I do that when our first date..”

“Yoseob..!!” I shouted at him and glaring at DooJoon, but DooJoon just smirked, Hyunseung open his mouth in shock.

“Do..What…??” gikwang and Dongwoon shouted as they got frustrated.

“so fast..” Hyunseung mumbled, Yoseob his lips and said seductively.

“because the sooner the better..right Joonie..??”

 

TBC

 

kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...I'm sorry for the failed .. hahaha poor KIwoon..I hope I can write Kiwoon and Dooseob ty too..I'm sorry for late update and some mistakes...

 

btw please support my other Fanfic :

 

 

USING ME TO MAKE HIM JEALOUS..!!

 

IF YOU LOVE ME..PLEASE LET ME GO

 

HYUNG..CAN YOU JUST STOP IT.. I’M JEALOUS..!!!

and 

 

SECOND LIFE

 

I LOVE YOU ALL GUYS

Please comments and subscribes our lovely readers  Saranghaeyo..

 

 

I'll make a poster for this Fic hahahahaa