HAPPY..HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY JUNNIE..CHU

I'M GOING CRAZY.. BECAUSE OF YOU..(너 때문에 미쳐)

 

 

HAPPY..HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY JUNNIE..

 

“Omg..what should I do.. what should I give to him as a birthday  gift..OMG..I’M DIZZY..” Hyunseung screamed at the top of his lungs, causing Gikwang to covered his ears and sighed, Yoseob just rolled his eyes as he get annoyed of the hyper Hyunseung.

Tree ehhh I mean three of them get their Holiday Today, so they just stay in their dorm waiting for their Husband to comeback from their works.

Yoseob already finish with his chocolate pudding for his lovely husband, Gikwang is busy with his Husband’s homework, NONONO.. not him who finish it..he just ask their manager to help him finish Dongwoon’s Homeworks’ coz his husband schedule is so busy and Dongwoon didn’t have many times just too finish his homework, so as a Good Wife hyung.. Gikwang help him as well.. isn’t he good  wife hyung..???.

And about our little princess Hyunseung.. he just keep rolling and running around their bedroom in panic.. you know what..yapz..its because he was in panic.. so panic.. today is His husband Birthday.. and he didn’t know what should he do..or what should he gave.

“I’M SCARED..” he yelled again.

“YAHHH..YOU SCARED US..DON’T YELLED..” Gikwang yelled back and back f-cuz to his works.

Hyunseung glared at Him and sat down on couch and began to sulking.

“huh..whats should I do now..HUWEEEEE..” he whined, Yoseob rolled his eyes again.

“just give him your present..”

“Yah..I know that..but what should I give..??, Shoes..??? nonono.. he had a lot of that.. couple shirts..?? NonOno.. we have a lot of that too.. ehmm..maybe I should give him..”

“just give him birthday” yoseob cut Hyunseung’s words and his lips, 2 pairs of eyes staring at him in disbelief.

“huh..???” Gikwnag asked again, hyunseung quickly run toward Gikwnag and covered his dongsaeng ears as he yelled at Yoseob.

“ARE YOU ING CRAZY..HOW COULD CAN BE His BIRTHDAY GIFT..!!!” Yoseob chuckled, Hyunseung groaning and pull his hands from Gikwand ears.

“yah..hyung..I still heard that..” Gikwang pouting his plump lips, hyunseung shrugged.

“huh..what about..give him his surprise party” Gikwang come out with his Idea from the bottom of his small brain.

“its boring babo..every years always surprise party huh..Junhyung already know it..Huwaaa…” screamed Hyunseung again, Yoseob smirked.

“I told you… is the best present forever..”

“YOSEOBBBB… HYUUUUNNNNGGG…!!!!!, Don’t tell that.. ugh my innocent ears..” Gikwang pouted even more and cross his hands, Yoseob smiled slyly and stoke his tounge out.

“whatsoever Gikwang..” Hyunseung frowned as he heard that not-important-coversation.

“huh.. I give up already.. I just went to my Junnie and asked him what he like to do in his birthday and what he want..” Hyunseung said sulking, yoseob shook his head.
“are you serious..its not a surprise..and BORINNNGGGG..” Hyunseung shrugged.

“yeah.. I don’t know what to do..” he replied, Yosoeb rolled his eyes again and again.

“I already told you about that present, I always give that to my Doo, and he always love it.. hehhehe..” Yosoeb giggled as he remember about Everynight in DooJoon’s birthday.

Hyunsueng pouted.

“so..thats is you who I heard when DooJoon’s birthday..” Yoseob grinning, Gikwang just looked at them confused.

“heheh.. I’ll give you this dorm alone with your Junnie tonight..I’ll called DooJoonie and woonie, maybe we will have fun in Mblaq’s dorm tonight..GOOD LUCK HYUNG” Yoseob said as he wink, and suddenly grabbed the poor Gikwang and dragging him to the God know where.

Leave the babo Hyunseung who froze on his spot, didn’t know what to do.

“huh..!!” he mumbled still confused.

+++++++++++++++

The sun hadn’t showed up yet, but Hyunseung was already awake which was weird. He was tired and his back was sore, but something inside him was telling him to get up and take a shower. He slowly opened his eyes just to find himself alone in bed.

Where was his Junnie? He remembered sleeping there with him, so where was he now? Then he heard the sound of metal against the floor and he supposed Junhyung was at the kitchen. He wanted to go to the go look for Junhyung, but he decided to do it after washing himself. He got up and walked to the bathroom while rubbing his doe eyes to shoo the sleepiness from them.

He washed his face and then cleaned the mirror to have a better look of his face. He noticed that he was shirtless, he noticed some red spots all over his torso. He frowned his eyebrows. Just then he noticed that there were more of those marks all over his neck. They weren’t itchy, so it wasn’t bugs doing.

“huh..Junnie..you’re such an Idiot..what should I do to covered all of these”

He closed his eyes and, like a movie (a hot one), images of what happened last night showed in his mind.

 

Flashback

two B2ST boys (seobie and Gikwang)leave him alone in their dorm… and the two again never comeback in their dorm.

“It’s not fair. I want to go too..mblaq’s party always the best..huffed” Hyunseung whined, as he looked around at the lonely living room.

“yah.. maybe I should get ready for my Junnie birthday..” he said and quickly ran toward the bathroom, take a shower and wearing his best clothes.

He glanced at the birthday cake and sighed.

“well.. I hope you likes your present Junnie..” he whispered and suddenly blushed as he remember about what the y Yoseob told him.

“his advice..Huhh..” he mumbled.

Suddenly the door open ad revealing the lifeless Junhyung.

“baby..you’re home..” Hyunseung said cheerfully ad Jump toward his husband and give him sweet kiss, Junhyung’s eyes immediately went bright and he kissed his wifey back.

“I missed you..” Junnie whispered, Hyunseung smiled and kiss his cheek.

“come on..” he said and dragged Junhyung toward their bedroom (yapz..they shared bedroom again already).

“Well,Doo hyung,  Dongwoon, Yoseob and Gikwang aren’t coming either, right?” Junhyung asked as Hyunseung tell him what happen and why the kids not in their dorm, Junhyung stood beside their door waiting for Hyunseung to open the door

“Yes, that’s because Stupid yoseob..ugh I mean..Kikwang and Yoseob want to meet Joon..” Hyunseung said nervously and open the bedroom door “and they invited Doojoon and Dongwoon even when they are busy with their activities” He entered their bedroom with Junhyung behind him.

“Where are you going with that?” Junhyung asked closing the door behind him. And turned at His wifey, but his eyes went widen as he looked at their bedroom.

candies, lollipop, roses, and cokes *lol..for what..??* were scattered everywhere.

suddenly Hyunseung turn the lamp off, and the darkness caught them but soon the lights come on their floor, it was from candles.

Junhyung  was froze as he looked at the smiling Hyunseung infront him with cake in his hands.

“happy birthday baby..” Hyunseung said as he walked closer toward his lover and leaned forward to give a little peck on Junhyung’s lips.

“are..are you made all of these for me..???” Junhyung asked, Hyunseung nodded and smiled.

“ne..now make a wish..” Hyunseung command, junhyung smiled and closed his eyes before blow the candles.

Junhyung opened his eyes and kissed Hyunseung forehead.

“thank you..” he mumbled.

Hyunseung smiled and put the cake on the desk, he grabbed Junhyung’s hands and pull him to sat on the floor.

Junhyung looked at the candies, lollipop and the lovely Cokes around him and smirked.

Hyunseung noticed it and looked down.

“I..I don’t know what else should I give to you..for your birthday present.. so..You..you can tell me whats you want from me..” Hyunseung said blushed, Junhyung smirks widen.

 “you’re really beautiful when you blush” Junhyung said suddenly making Hyunseung blushed even more. He lifted his head and locked eyes with Junhyung, who was still smirked at him.

“I’ll accept everything you give to me.. all I want is always beside you in my birthday..”

Hyunseung was silent, wondering where was this going.

Slowly, Junhyung made his way to Hyunseung while speaking his mind. There was still some distance between them but that didn’t stop Hyunseung’s heart from racing as if they were mere inches away.

“be with you days and nights..”

 “forever…” Junhyung said and poked Hyunseung in the ribs making the later jolt a bit.

Feeling shy because of their closeness Hyunseung lowered his gaze, trying to avoid the Joker’s eyes.

“hold you tight..” Junhyung said as he pressed their foreheads together. However the dancer wouldn’t look at him in the eyes.

“Look at me” Junhyung demanded in a low voice as he placed both hand in Hyunseung’s hips “Jang Hyunseung. Look at me” he said once again and Hyunseung did.

Those eyes, Junhyung knew he would never be able to find a pair of eyes that showed as many emotions and Hyunseung’s did.

“I love your doe eyes” Moving slowly, he kissed those eyes making a pink shade appear on Hyunseung’s cheeks.

Those cheeks; Junhyung’s hand came to Hyunseung’s cheek and stoked it gently making the light pink turn a bit darker.

“I love your rosy cheeks” again, moving slowly, he brought his lips to Hyunseung’s cheeks and kissed them gently, both of them.

“Your cute nose” and he kissed Hyunseung’s nose.

Then his gaze fell on Hyunseung’s lips.

Thin rosy lips; Junhyung knew he would never be able to find another pair of sweet, cute pouty lips as Hyunseung’s... or would he? Trying to find an answer to his unsaid question, Junhyung lifted Hyunseung’s chin and cocked his head to find a better angle to lock their lips.

“My lips?” Hyunseung said, thinking that it was taking Junhyung an eternity to kiss him.

There was a light chuckle form Junhyung before a smirk made his way into the joker’s lips. But it didn’t last long and he went to look at Hyunseung silently for few seconds.

“You” He finally said. “I love you, Jang Hyunseung” and then, in slow motion, he closed the space between their faces and locked their lips together in a sweet kiss, a kiss that they’ve been starving for. Slow, sweet yet hot... there weren’t exact words to describe it.

“I want you” Junhyung broke the kiss, finally voicing his desires out. It had being eating him alive. “I want you Jang Hyunseung. You have no idea how much I want you”

“Jun, I...” he trailed of, but Junhyung cut him.

“...and I wouldn’t be lying if I said I want you” Junhyung said each word at a short distance of Hyunseung’s lips

Junhyung tried to capture his lover’s lips again, but a light push in his chest stopped him.

“and I would be lying if I said I’m not want you too Junnie”

Hyunseung pushed him gently and stood up.

Junhyung closed his eyes and trying to calm himself. He heard something falling softly in the floor and it made him open his eyes, with his gaze still at the floor. There was a t-shirt: Hyunseung’s t-shirt.

He lifted his gaze and there he found a shirtless Hyunseung.

“I’ll do everything..as long I with you..”

 “I want you too, Yong Junhyung”

Hyunseung blushed at his own confession and Junhyung’s stares. He was still a bit shy of what they were going to do although they do that once, but right to be told, he still scared.

Taking slow steps, Hyunseung moved into Dooseob room with his eyes still on Junhyung, inciting the joker to follow him inside.

Junhyung followed his boyfriend walk toward their bed and watched him stop at the edge of the bed. Junhyung walked slowly to his boyfriend until the tip of their noses where practically touching.

They were both excited and their hearts were beating so fast and loud that they could be heard clearly for the other; and their eyes were shining of love as they never stopped the eye contact.

Hyunseung was the one who broke the eye contact and looked down. Following his gaze, Junhyung found the dancer’s hands going under his t-shirt. The soft touches in his abdomen send electric waves to his spine and bitted his lips to prevent a moan.

With shaky hands, Hyunseung started pulling Junhyung’s t-shirt and Junhyung started working on Hyunseung’s belt.

 

Flashback end

---------------------------------------------

Hyunseung blushing as remember about last night.

“baby..” Hyunseung startled as he felt someone hugged him from behind.

“why are you still .. are you want to seduce me again..” Junhyung whispered, Hyunseung shivered, he turn around and facing Junhyung.

“I love you.. thank you for the best gift you give to me.. this is my best birthday forever” Junhyung said and kissed Hyunseung’s lips.

“I love you too… happy birthday Junnie..” Hyunseung smiled, Junhyung couldn’t help but as he felt Hyunseung’s skin rubbed his.

“should we do the round two..??” asked Junhyung hoarsely, Hyunseung flinced and shook his head, he was still hurt after the rough last night

“No..” he replied and struggled but..useless because Junhyung already pick him up bridal style and rushed toward their bedroom.

“Noo..Junnieeee..my still hurt..”

Hyunseung screamed at top of his Lungs, but Junhyung didn’t care and slammed the door with his feet.

“I HATE YOU JUNHYUNG”

All we could heard after those last words is .

______________

Junhyung smiled at himself as he glanced toward the sleeping and super tired Hyunseung.. while reading some birthday tweets the fans send to him, suddenly something caught his eyes.

It was Hyunseung’s tweet.. say happy birthday to him and his smiled widened as he read it.

‘J-O-K-E-R Happy Happy Birthday..’

But not just that can make him smiled if him didn’t read the last words Hyunseung wrote.

‘CHU..’

Junhyung giggled and kissed Hyunseung lips.

“saranghae..saranghae..saranghae my wifey chu..” 

 

tumblr_lweyf9UX0f1qhk2c8o1_500.png

 

TBC..

 

heehehe..finally Update..

heheeh I love how Hyunseung's tweet to Junnie

Joker saengil chukha..saengil chukha..CHU..

what the hell with that chu..hahahahaha... How cute your wifey Junnie

 

THANK YOU FOR STILL READING 'I'M GOING CRAZY BECAUSE OF YOU'

please comments and subscribe