Damn you, Yoon Doojoon.

I'M GOING CRAZY.. BECAUSE OF YOU..(너 때문에 미쳐)

 

 

Hyunseung walked to the kitchen silently, not wanting to wake up anyone in the apartment. It was past midnight and everyone was sleeping already, so he didn’t turn the lights on. He opened the fridge’s door and took the bottle of milk. Yeah, it should help him sleep. He served a glass of milk and closed the fridge.

Suddenly, he felt an arm slicing around his waist from the back. He yelped a bit, but he relaxed when he breathed the essence of the person behind him. A chin was rested in his shoulder and he felt the other person’s breath in his neck.

“Why did you leave me alone?” Junhyung said, and Hyunseung knew he was pouting. They had been watching a movie in the living room but Junhyung fell asleep in the middle of it.

“I just came to the kitchen for something to drink” Hyunseung said rolling his eyes “it’s not like I went far away”

“You not been by my side means you been far away” Junhyung said as he tighten his arms around the dancer’s waist.

Hyunseung chuckled at that. Then he turned his body in the embrace, so he could face the rapper.

“You’re chessy, you know that” he said with a seductive smile and slicing his arms around the other’s neck.

“Only for you” Junhyung said looking at him in the eyes. God, he was so beautiful.

Following their body nature they closed the space between their faces and then Junhyung had his lips pressed against Hyunseung’s.

Sweet heaven: that’s how he called it, because that’s how it felt. Junhyung knew there was no way he could get tired of kissing their main dancer in this life or another. This was just perfect.

Two months ago, Junhyung couldn’t even imagine a day like this coming true; he could only feel jealous of Dongwoon for being so close to the dancer; he could only see the y dancer from far away; he could only dream about a day like this and it hurt to know this would never be real.

Now, everything was different.

It has being a month since the day when they both confessed their feelings for each other. Since that day, they stared dating and there were now three couples at the B2ST dorm.

Who would have thought that a day like this would ever become real?

Thinking about the past, Junhyung deepened the kiss, wanting to make it for the long time he had missed it.

Hyunseung melted in his arms and, as he gasped for air, Junhyung slide his tongue into his mouth, wanting to savour every corner of the sweet cavern.

As the kiss got a lot ier, Junhyung slide his hand under Hyunseung’s t-shirt, making the dancer jolt a bit. The skin was soft and he kept running his hands in the other’s curves, liking the feeling. It felt so right, that suddenly, he wanted more, more than just hot kisses.

He pushed Hyunseung against the fridge’s door breaking the kiss for a slight moment. Then he cupped the his face with his right hand and kissed him again a bit roughly this time, while his left hand travelled around the dancer’s curves to his tights and there was something uncomfortable in his pants. He pressed their hips together and a moan escaped Hyunseung’s lips.

As their kisses kept on going, Junhyung felt a known sensation growing in his stomach; like butterflies, but this time, the butterflies were really excited. He kept rocking their hips together and he knew Hyunseung was losing his balance because of the pleasure it caused him, so Junhyung took advantage of it and placed his leg between Hyunseung’s.

Junhyung thought for a moment that he wouldn’t taking the dancer right there, at the kitchen’s floor, because he knew he couldn’t wait longer; but he also thought that it would be better to do it in a more comfortable place.

Suddenly the light went on and both separated.

“What are you guys doing in the dark?” Dongwoon asked with his wide innocent eyes.

“Drinking water” Hyunseung said quickly. “Why are you up so late, woonie?” it was obvious he was uncomfortable.

“Since I didn’t have dinner I was starving” Dongwoon said.

 Junhyung wanted to kick the maknaes for ruining their hot session, but he knew Hyunseung would probably stop talking to him if he did it.

“I’ll make you some sandwiches” Hyunseung said. He opened the fridge’s door, forcing Junhyung to move.

After that, he prepared the sandwich and then Hyunseung said goodnight to Junhyung and got into his and Dongwoon’s room.

Yes, they still shared a room. And it bothered Junhyung so much. He didn’t understand why the dancer didn’t want to share a room with him... could He and Dongwoon be doing something in there? Something like what they did a while ago? No, no, Junhyung shouldn’t be jealous over the past. They were in a relationship at that time, so it was OK for them to... have their... time. They wouldn’t do it now, right? Because Hyunseung is with Junhyung, and Dongwoon with Kikwang, right?

Oh, how God loved to mess with Junhyung’s mind. That night, he wasn’t able to sleep. He couldn’t even close his eyes. And even if he did, there wasn’t a time when Hyunseung’s y body, his curves, his lips, his soft skin, wasn’t flying in Junhyung’s mind. And there was also a little voice in his mind asking him why, after being in a relationship for an entire month, they didn’t reach the next level.

***

The next day they had an interview and a presentation in a Show. Junhyung didn’t like when they had this kind of events because it meant he wouldn’t be able to get too close to Hyunseung, he wouldn’t be able to feel him. And that was what the rapped needed the most: to feel the dancer’s presence near him.

To make it worst, Hyunseung got to sit with Doojoon and Yoseob, while Junhyung had to sit with the makanaes in the van.

After the show ended, Junhyung got distracter by talking to a guy from the staff about their next presentation in the same show. He thought it should have been Doojoon’s work but the leader disappeared as soon as the show ended. When he reached the dressers he realised he was the only one there. He and certain doe eye guy with read head.

Hyunseung was busy texting with whoever it was at the other side of his cellphone when Junhyung came into the dressers. He didn’t look up and made Junhyung pout. Junhyung coughed slightly so Hyunseung would notice his presence, and he did.

 “Hey” he said waving at the doe eye guy.

“Hey” Hyunseung answered in lower voice, almost a whisper, turning quickly to his cellphone. Junhyung felt ignored.

“So... where are the guys?” he said, trying to get the dancer’s attention.

“oh- umm... Kiwoon went to buy snacks and DooSeob... I don’t know where they are”

Something naughty passed by Junhyung’s mind, but he wanted to think DooSeob were buying snacks with KiWoon... because their leader wouldn’t be that neglected, right?

Junhyung looked around to make sure no one was there and when he confirmed it, he slid his around Hyunseung’s waist and brought him close.

“I missed you” he said right at Hyunseung’s ear.

“yah-!” Hyunseung yelped a bit “it’s not like I was gone”

“I told you, you not being by my side means you been far away” he took Hyunseung’s cellphone off his hand and put it in the table.

And before Hyunseung could respond to that, Junhyung had crashed their lips together.

“J-junhyung-ah! People might come in!” Hyunseung said in a lower voice and tryied to break free from his boyfriend’s arms, but Junhyung’s didn’t lose his embrace.

“But I missed you” he said and kissed Hyunseung again.

The sound of a glass crashing in the floor make them jump and separate.

“What was that?” Junhyung asked. Hyunseung only shrugged his shoulders and took it as a chance to make some space between him and Junhyung, but Junhyung didn’t let him.

“Where do you think you’re going?” he said trough a smirk.

A weird sound was heard in the room and they got away from each other slightly. They looked into each other’s eyes and it was silent again.

“I think we should go looking for the guys” Hyunseung said as he pushed Junhyung slightly, so he was able to break free from the embrace. He tried to make it to the door, but the rapper blocked his way.

“No, not until I get my daily dose of you” he took a step closer.

“s-someone might come in at any minute” Hyunseung took a step back.

“That’s why we shouldn’t lose time” Junhyung said taking another two steps closer.

They kept going like that until Hyunseung hit the wall and now was caged between it and Junhyung.  

Junhyung reached his hand and caressed Hyunseung’s cheek making the dancer purr at it. Junhyung loved how cat-like was his Seungie.

When Junhyung closed the space between their faces, Hyunseung rested his body on the wall and the next thing he knew was that they had trespassed to the wall.

What? How did that happen? Did they suddenly become ghosts? Does that mean their death?

Hyunseung was sure they weren’t death because of the pain he felt in his . But he couldn’t explain what had just happened.

Suddenly a hand came to cover his eyes.

“What the... Junhyung-ah!”

Junhyung kept silent, not believing what his eyes saw. Not wanting to believe it. He just wanted to close them shut and run away from there. However, he couldn’t. Hyunseung was his priority and right now, he needed to take the dancer out of there with his eyes closed. He couldn’t let him witness the same thing he did. No, he couldn’t.

A weird sound was heard.

“Yah! What is it?” Hyunseung said trying to take Junhyung hand of his eyes.

“Nothing!” Junhyung answered quickly. “it’s nothing”

“Then why can’t I see it?

“Ah—” he didn’t know what to say. “it doesn’t matter just don’t open your eyes”

“Waeee!!” Hyunseung got annoyed. Why he couldn’t see it? What was it?

“Just- just don’t open your eyes” now Hyunseung was really curious. Why would Junhyung be so nervous? Was it something bad?

Making a great effort he was able to break free from Junhyung and saw what Junhyung had tried to hide from him: it was Doojoon’s back with a pair of white short legs coming from his sides.

Not getting the figure, Hyunseung narrowed his eyes trying to comprehend what he saw. Then he ran his eyes around the place: pants were on the floor and there was a jacket too. Hyunseung was sure that was the jacket Yoseob was wearing when they got there. Why would it be here?

Doojoon turned his head to face them and then Hyunseung saw their main singer’s head.

It suddenly hit Hyunseung and he got what was happening. He widened his eyes and covered his mouth with his palm to prevent himself from screaming. Then he felt Junhyung’s arm bringing him closer to his chest.

“YAH! What the hell do you think you’re doing?” Junhyung was mad. They were scaring his Seungie!!

“if- if you don’t mind, Junhyung, we want to finish something. You could yell at us later” the leader said.

Not wanting to discuss at that moment Junhyung took Hyunseung out of the “hole” in the wall and let them... finish.

Fifteen minutes later main singer and the leader came out of the hole changed into their clothes already. When Doojoon tried to explain what they just did –as if there was something to explain- their manager got their together with Kiwoon and then they left to their apartment.

When they reached home no one mentioned a thing about what happened.

Doojoon and Yoseob were a bit ashamed for being caught at it, while Hyunseung couldn’t believe what he just witnessed. Yoseob was steps further away from him!! Ah!! It was so embarrassing he was turning red just by remembering it.

In the other hand Junhyung couldn’t take the image of Dooseob off his head; he couldn’t help but to imagine himself and Hyunseung in the same position. Ahh!! Bad Junhyung, bad junhyung! He shouldn’t be thinking that. Damn it! Just the image of Hyunseung biting his lips made him hard; and his moves when he dances, or his doe eyes when they wide, and his 4Dness...  ahh!! It was hard enough to resist jump him right there; and now thanks to Doojoon he had a vivid image of what he would like to do with the dancer.

Damn you, Yoon Doojoon.

____________________________________________________________________________________

Tsuki: Mianhe!!!!!!!!!!!!! *bows to the floor* it took me too long >___< i really really couldn't update it on friday!

Inner Tsu: ¬__¬ ...

Tsuki: ... .... Ok, I was really tired so I fell asleep early...

Inner Tsu: ¬__¬ you? sleeping early?? are you for real? 

Tsuki: OK  OK, I confess I didn't know what to write, I've never written not even something near to it. So yeas!  didn't know what to write. But, since I promised author shi I would do it... here you have. HAPPY?

Inner Tsu: and why are you talking to me right now? have you like.. hit your head, or something?

Tsuki: what.. why do you say that?

Inner Tsu: you are talking to your conscience!! only crazy people do that!... *inner tsu goes to sleep*

*silent¨*

Tsuki: ehem... like I was saying, guys, I'm sorry for being late and well, read, comment and enjoy :D... don't be so harsh >___<

pddt: yeah, I know there must be a sentece you have read before; I jus liked that oen too much so I used it. I don't really remember in what fic I read it but, well... mianhe u.u

 

Beastsecret : Wow.. gooooood joooooooob Tsuki .....!!!! *thumbs up* hehhee you talking with yourself, aren't you..?????, btw I'll be back, wait for 3 days, after my graduation party.. and we'll be work hard with scene xixixixixixixi *ert mode ON*.

 

                                                   

     

                                               

 

hehehe my gift... for junseung shippers